THE BROWNS BOARD

60 Minutes Can Change Everything for the...

Mr. T

They’re one of just six teams – the Cleveland Browns, Houston Texans, New Orleans Saints, Jacksonville Jaguars and Detroit Lions are the others – who have never played in a Super Bowl.

There is Hope out there.

It took the Cardinals 61 years to cement their reputation as one of the worst-run organizations in professional sports.

cleveland-browns1.png

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/134243

They’re one of just six teams – the Cleveland Browns, Houston Texans, New Orleans Saints, Jacksonville Jaguars and Detroit Lions are the others – who have never played in a Super Bowl.

There is Hope out there.

cleveland-browns1.png

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/134243

Even more of a reason to root for Arizona tomorrow. As far as I am concerned it's only 3 teams after tomorrow should Arizona win. The Texans and Jaguars really dont count because they havent even both been around for 20 years yet in the NFL. The Browns,Lions,and Saints have been around for decades and have had numerous chances to get the Super Bowl and failed miserably each time...

The only way the Browns can make it is to get out of the AFC North. The Steelers are too damn good and make the Browns look JV.

Funny it took the Cardinals this long to get to a Championship game and go figure it's a former Steelers coach in Ken Whisenhunt who was a key part to the Steelers winning the Super Bowl on the staff in 2005 with his great play calling as the offensive coordinator as one of the main reasons why the Cardinals are even mentioned in the same sentence as the word Super Bowl. At least the Jaguars have been able to make the playoffs consistently over the years and have played in 2 AFC Championship games since coming into the league in 1995, playing in AFC Championship games in 1996 and 1999 losing of course both times. The Saints as well while it took them forever to finally win a playoff game they at least played in the NFC Championship game in 2006 before losing to the Bears. The Texans have only been in existance 7 years and I really believe they are one or two parts away from being a playoff team and turning the corner sooner rather then later. And the Lions well are the Lions and just became the first team in NFL History to go 0-16 so that's all you need to know about them. What's the Browns excuse again??

Even more of a reason to root for Arizona tomorrow. As far as I am concerned it's only 3 teams after tomorrow should Arizona win. The Texans and Jaguars really dont count because they havent even both been around for 20 years yet in the NFL. The Browns,Lions,and Saints have been around for decades and have had numerous chances to get the Super Bowl and failed miserably each time...

So your giving the Texans and Jaguars a pass because you consider them both New Franchises.

The Texans have been around since 2002

The Jaguars have been around since 1995

The (new) Browns have been around since 1999

Let me ask were you born yesterday the old Browns franchise Art Modells team the Ravens won the SB in 2001

(5 years removed from Cleveland) It made me want to Vomit!!!! And I watched maybe a whole 30 seconds during the second half just to check the score.

The Steelers managed a 3-0 sweep twice, both against the Browns.

In a 1994 divisional playoff game at Three Rivers Stadium, the Steelers trounced the Browns, 29-9. Earlier that year, the Steelers beat the Browns by scores of 17-10 and 17-7.

Then in a 2002 wild-card game, the Steelers rallied past the Browns, 36-33 a Heinz Field. That year, the Steelers beat the Browns by scores of 16-13 in overtime and 23-20.

The Steelers managed a 3-0 sweep twice, both against the Browns.

In a 1994 divisional playoff game at Three Rivers Stadium, the Steelers trounced the Browns, 29-9. Earlier that year, the Steelers beat the Browns by scores of 17-10 and 17-7.

Then in a 2002 wild-card game, the Steelers rallied past the Browns, 36-33 a Heinz Field. That year, the Steelers beat the Browns by scores of 16-13 in overtime and 23-20.

and what does that have to do with this thread? nothing.

Everyone on this board now knows why your parents dropped you off at the Orphanage when you began to speak as a youngster.

Archived