THE BROWNS BOARD

Raheem Morris?

BrownsFan17

Guest Masters
Yea, but when a man knows what he wants and has the money to get it he usually wastes his time to rethink himself!

I hope you weren't taking a shot at Lerner not getting Cowher there Plum.

No, was just saying that when a man knows what he wants and has the money to get it, he usually does, course, the one on the other end has to be willing to.

Guest Masters
No, was just saying that when a man knows what he wants and has the money to get it, he usually does, course, the one on the other end has to be willing to.

I follow you now.

I think the Bucs also saw that he was one of the hottest young HC candidates, and that may have played into the Gruden firing. If TB is afraid Morris will end up somewhere else this year, or next, and they're not all that thrilled with Grudens recent performance, why not fire him and get Morris in there now.

Maybe it doesn't pan out in the end, but at least TB gets to make the choice for themselves.

I think the Bucs also saw that he was one of the hottest young HC candidates, and that may have played into the Gruden firing. If TB is afraid Morris will end up somewhere else this year, or next, and they're not all that thrilled with Grudens recent performance, why not fire him and get Morris in there now.

Maybe it doesn't pan out in the end, but at least TB gets to make the choice for themselves.

Yep - I think they were hoping to slide him by on the "practice squad" until the time was right for them but as he emerged to the front of a couple HC races, they got worried that they were going to lose him.

Archived