THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Nation

rich4eagle

Again, you aren't going to teach us any lessons, and the fact that your a fan of both teams absolutely and completely discredits your opinion on the matter. It does dude, I'm sorry. I don't care what you say. It's as asinine as rooting for Ohio St AND Michigan or Florida AND Florida St, the Yankees AND the Red Sox. I could go on and on about it dude, but my feelings are well known about this.

It's not actually - this allows him to be a frontrunner at east, while 'attempting' to refute anyone who says "you're a frontrunner". It's ridiculous of course, and no true fan of either team believes it.

Let him have his illusions. They are all he has.

Guest Masters

The best part of this thread is the authors inability to cut and paste.....lol. But I am sure the board its self will be blamed by him for that. Kind of like when the new format was rolled out, the author blamed the board for him not being able to understand or use the reply with " button.

The best part of this thread is my Gwen Stephanie DOMINATION:

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M TELLING YOU ...

This is my favorite video of all time, It's Gwen Stephanie and "Holla Back Girl!"

I AIN'T NO HOLLARBACK GIRL

gwen.jpg

Thanks my friend for allowing me to post about my Gwen Stephanie obsession

This is my favorite video of all time, It's Gwen Stephanie and "Holla Back Girl!"

gwen.jpg

Thanks my friend for allowing me to post about my Gwen Stephanie obsession

gwen.jpg

I am glad to see you fixed it! :lol:

51dr4gfdvoL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Archived