THE BROWNS BOARD

Ray Ray Out For The Year

Browns149

Guys give the guy a break! He most likely meant, "Great news, the Ravens starting MLB and CB are going to be out for our next game! That means we have a shot at splitting games with at least two teams in our division and a chance to sweep the other. We may actually have a shot at winning the division!"

Look it doesn't matter if they got injured or ruptured a hemmoriod while having sex with their blow up dolls, they will be out in our rematch. That's good news and something to get pumped for/about. You can bet your luckystars if Haden and DQ were injured they wouldn't think twice about putting 40 on us. We will pummel them and make them say our names. Twice. We will take this division!

Happy a team I hate will have a harder path to victory, but not happy it comes at the expense of players. Especially a hall of famer like Lewis (even though that guy is accessorizing with crimes).

No Lewis, Suggs, or Webb. Wow. That is brutal.

Well said.

Again, I'll say it... I'd rather the Browns beat the Ravens with Lewis, Webb, and Suggs ON the field. It gives it more credence. I'll celebrate the win, but will hold off on saying they've arrived if they do it against the best.

The Ravens played 10 games last year without Lewis.

The Ravens real problem is Suggs. No pass rush. QB's have forever to throw. That also means longer passes and the need for better Corners like Webb. I love Lewis. He carried the team. He fires up everyone. But, only two line backers (aside from Lewis) have played until they were 37. Eventually the curve catches everyone and your name is bigger than your play. I am more concerned about Webb. He broke up many deep passes. Suggs will be back late Nov. early Dec. Ravens have a tough game in Houston but then the bye. The Texans game will tell a lot. Next man up.

Flacco was our the Ravens third string QB when he was thrust into a starting role his first year. He wasn't stellar, but Ravens went to the AFC Champ. game.

Guys give the guy a break! He most likely meant, "Great news, the Ravens starting MLB and CB are going to be out for our next game! That means we have a shot at splitting games with at least two teams in our division and a chance to sweep the other. We may actually have a shot at winning the division!"

Look it doesn't matter if they got injured or ruptured a hemmoriod while having sex with their blow up dolls, they will be out in our rematch. That's good news and something to get pumped for/about. You can bet your luckystars if Haden and DQ were injured they wouldn't think twice about putting 40 on us. We will pummel them and make them say our names. Twice. We will take this division!

Exactlly. I'm not happy they are hurt, I'm just happy they won't be playing against us again this year.

Welcome to KARMA....

Lowlife..

You believe in karma and then call me names...................BRILLIANT

For real... That's sad. Injuries are a part of the game, but never something you cheer for.

As a Browns fan, I want the team to beat the best with their best on the field. That's how you know if you're legit or not.

This explains why I hate the show Survivor--The weaker ones vote OFF the strongest competitors....That's not winning!

Throw your best at me....THAT's who I want to beat. A win is a win, but I would also rather that their best were on the field.

Mike

Ray Lewis is one of my top two favorite people in the NFL. Not just players, but people.

The man may have made a mistake, but he's been a staple in giving back to the community and is a role model for any future NFL hopeful.

I'd be lying if I didn't say up to now, Lewis is one of the few players in the NFL I wouldn't have minded seeing carted off the field with a broken leg. Now that a season ending injury has happened to the guy I affectionately call "The Little Criminal", I feel differently. Wish onto others what you'd wish onto yourself, and all that stuff. To the O.P. - you'd be crying a river if Joe Haden and Joe Thomas got carted off the field with season ending injuries- in the same game no less.

Personally, I have more sympathy for Michael Vick. He only killed dogs. Lewis saw two people get killed, and through some smart lawyering got his pals off the hook. Fine upstanding gentleman? My ass. Vick admitted his mistakes- to my knowledge, Lewis never has.

Great player, certain HOFer? Sure. But it will take more than community service for him to clear his name in my book.

Happy a team I hate will have a harder path to victory, but not happy it comes at the expense of players. Especially a hall of famer like Lewis (even though that guy is accessorizing with crimes).

No Lewis, Suggs, or Webb. Wow. That is brutal.

My feeling is: No one from any of the other teams are crying a river when the Browns players get dusted for the year, so why should we cry a river when their players get dusted.

I am not wishing that it happen to them.....but it IS going to happen to someone. Better theirs than ours.

Who do the Browns have out now for the season? Norwood, Fujita, Phil Taylor for most of it Acho.

Other guys as well missing a lot of time: Patterson, Rubin, Gipson.....who else?

Though God knows that the Browns are going to be better off losing their T. Gipson for a while than the Browns Board will be losing theirs.

(I will be gone to Hawaii for about a fortnight starting Saturday)

Do you know what a flock of Ravens is called? A murder. Fitting that a murderer (or at least accomplice) plays for a murder and in the city with one of if not the highest murder rate in the U.S.

420804_282938198478649_1487693585_n.jpg

Scavengers of the bird world. Overgrown crows. They favor any sort of roadkill they can find. :)

This explains why I hate the show Survivor--The weaker ones vote OFF the strongest competitors....That's not winning!

Throw your best at me....THAT's who I want to beat. A win is a win, but I would also rather that their best were on the field.

Mike

Although, on Survivor strength is not just physical strength. There is the social part of the game as well. If all you have is physical strength but cannot outwit/outplay etc. you will be gonzo.

I'd be lying if I didn't say up to now, Lewis is one of the few players in the NFL I wouldn't have minded seeing carted off the field with a broken leg. Now that a season ending injury has happened to the guy I affectionately call "The Little Criminal", I feel differently. Wish onto others what you'd wish onto yourself, and all that stuff. To the O.P. - you'd be crying a river if Joe Haden and Joe Thomas got carted off the field with season ending injuries- in the same game no less.

Personally, I have more sympathy for Michael Vick. He only killed dogs. Lewis saw two people get killed, and through some smart lawyering got his pals off the hook. Fine upstanding gentleman? My ass. Vick admitted his mistakes- to my knowledge, Lewis never has.

Great player, certain HOFer? Sure. But it will take more than community service for him to clear his name in my book.

For what its worth, I think it probable that Lewis did more than just "see two people get killed". Those guys that were with him, in my view, were directed and controlled by Lewis. If he had wanted to avoid trouble, all Lewis needed to say was "you...my lackey...get in the effing car and lets get out of here before someone gets hurt." But I don't think he did that. He may not have wielded the weapon...but he controlled the guys who did.

Now...for the last yay many years of his life I think he has attempted to atone for his actions. He has done a lot of positive things....and I suspect that he has done so out of guilt. That's fine. If he didn't get the true justice that he deserves, at least he turned a corner in his life and made some attempt to make up for that injustice.

For what its worth, I think it probable that Lewis did more than just "see two people get killed". Those guys that were with him, in my view, were directed and controlled by Lewis. If he had wanted to avoid trouble, all Lewis needed to say was "you...my lackey...get in the effing car and lets get out of here before someone gets hurt." But I don't think he did that. He may not have wielded the weapon...but he controlled the guys who did.

Now...for the last yay many years of his life I think he has attempted to atone for his actions. He has done a lot of positive things....and I suspect that he has done so out of guilt. That's fine. If he didn't get the true justice that he deserves, at least he turned a corner in his life and made some attempt to make up for that injustice.

I never let my son have a Lewis jersey. Great player, but 2 moms out there don't know who murdered their sons. Lewis keeping his mouth shut contributed to that. I dont think he killed anyone, but he knows what the hell happened.

Archived