Tailgate Party - October 14, 2012 - Cin @ Cle

DominicBL

Hello everybody,

Some of you may remember me: I am a member of the four pack french Canadians who attended your tailgate in 2010 (W 34-14 vs NE) and in 2011 (W 17-16 vs MIA). We will be back in 2 weeks, looking to improve our perfect record in Cleveland.

This year, we are in mini-van mode. We will be 6 guys leaving Quebec city, Canada on Friday October 12 and will drive more than 12 hours to Cleveland in order to assist to what will be recalled as "The October 12 Pussycats SmashDown". If you guys are still holding those tailgates, we would be glad to join in once again.

DISCLAIMER: A bilingual Canadian national anthem could be sing at some point of the tailgate. 3L alcohol bottles could, for unknown reasons, find their way to the tailgate. There could be some competitive Corn Hole games played with important wagers. There could be some french insult proclaimed against Chad Ochocinco (we know he no longer plays there, but is spirit will always be with the Bengals).

We are looking forward to meet again with you guys before what will be our first Ohio battle. Next year, we should be ready for the Steelers.

Cheers,

Dom

Hello everybody,

Some of you may remember me: I am a member of the four pack french Canadians who attended your tailgate in 2010 (W 34-14 vs NE) and in 2011 (W 17-16 vs MIA). We will be back in 2 weeks, looking to improve our perfect record in Cleveland.

This year, we are in mini-van mode. We will be 6 guys leaving Quebec city, Canada on Friday October 12 and will drive more than 12 hours to Cleveland in order to assist to what will be recalled as "The October 12 Pussycats SmashDown". If you guys are still holding those tailgates, we would be glad to join in once again.

DISCLAIMER: A bilingual Canadian national anthem could be sing at some point of the tailgate. 3L alcohol bottles could, for unknown reasons, find their way to the tailgate. There could be some competitive Corn Hole games played with important wagers. There could be some french insult proclaimed against Chad Ochocinco (we know he no longer plays there, but is spirit will always be with the Bengals).

We are looking forward to meet again with you guys before what will be our first Ohio battle. Next year, we should be ready for the Steelers.

Cheers,

Dom

Looking forward to seeing you guys.

We're also coming from Canada ( near Toronto) weekend and were looking for a good tailgating party. What are the details? Location, price, drinks? We all hate the Steelers and would love to see the Browns first win of the season. We will also bring Canadian beer to share. Hope to hear from someone soon.

Go Browns....did I mention that we hate the Steelers?

Archived