THE BROWNS BOARD

Yesterday Shut Up All The Weeden Haters

Horn of Lake Erie

I've said so many times that I'm not that invested in McCoy, I just wanted to let his contract run out and grab talent at other positions rather than reaching for a QB who isn't even a 1st round talent.

My argument isn't that McCoy is our franchise QB, it's that we drafted a QB when we had no business doing so. And Weeden has made us no better despite passing for more yards. Colt had a TD:INT of 6:3 four games in last season, while Weeden has a 3:9. Weeden isn't further along than Colt, he's a project himself and we don't have the time to develop him.

You act like you make great points and the entire tone of your post is condescending, but you're not even making a great argument. You're argument is that we're no worse under Weeden, like that matters.

who said weeden wasn't a first round talent? Besides the eagles game he has been just as servicable if not better than luck or tannahill. when is it okay to like a draft pick that u originally didnt? its nothing but pride to say I don't like weeden now JUST BECAUSE I didn't like him on draft day.

I hated the pick myself but I am amped to see him for the rest of the year

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look I'm gonna throw this out there. Hopefully it makes sense to some people.

McCoy and weeden are interchangeable to me. They both have pros and cons.

I'm ok with us drafting weeden.. The downside is that we picked a qb that If we are lucky can grab 3-4 serviceable years out of. And maybe 1-2 good years.

Why drop a first round pick on a player that will only be around for a short time when you have a comparable qb you are already working on. That #22 pick l COULD have been used on a different position to upgrade the overall team on the long run. I don't like picking players for the short run. I want BPA long term goals.

You forget when you draft a player or trade back or up you need to think about what you are giving up to do so.

In my opinion we would be better off in the long run with colt and a diff #22 pick. In the short term... Weeden might pan out.

I just hope he doesn't get hurt.... 29 year old rookie getting hurt and having to sit out a season? It's going to look like the worst first round pick since Jamarcus russell

I've said so many times that I'm not that invested in McCoy, I just wanted to let his contract run out and grab talent at other positions rather than reaching for a QB who isn't even a 1st round talent.

My argument isn't that McCoy is our franchise QB, it's that we drafted a QB when we had no business doing so. And Weeden has made us no better despite passing for more yards. Colt had a TD:INT of 6:3 four games in last season, while Weeden has a 3:9. Weeden isn't further along than Colt, he's a project himself and we don't have the time to develop him.

You act like you make great points and the entire tone of your post is condescending, but you're not even making a great argument. You're argument is that we're no worse under Weeden, like that matters.

Under what circumstances do you not consider Weeden a first round talent? Because, no offense to you, but those who are paid to analyze drafts all had Weeden as a top 10 talent if not for his age.

Weeden was taken in the draft because he's less of a project than any other QB available at that point, and the clock was ticking on this coaching regime. Holmgren has said and shown that he's not adverse to taking a QB every year, he actually encourages it.

How exactly don't we have the time to develop Weeden? Because he's 28? You do realize that, prior to the NFL Draft Weeden spoke with all 32 team doctors in the NFL and there was not one that saw any sort of structural deterioration or damage to his throwing shoulder as a result from baseball.

“I spoke with all 32 teams’ doctors and not one of them, after taking a look at my MRIs, said there was even an issue. I haven’t had any surgeries, I haven’t had any serious, serious arm issues. I’ve been pretty lucky, especially since I’ve been at Oklahoma State. I haven’t had any shoulder pain at all, which has been really nice … I throw about 300 balls a practice. We throw the ball a lot. If there was any issue, I wouldn’t last five years (at Oklahoma State). I could go out there right now and throw for hours and not even be fatigued, it’s just something different about throwing a football than throwing a baseball.”

According to Weeden, there wasn't a single NFL scout/coach/GM he spoke with that saw anything wrong with his "advanced age".

“I talk to NFL teams about it; it’s not even an issue. Age is a zero, non-issue now. I’ve stated my case (to the teams) and they’ve tended to agree with me. Obviously it gets tiresome to talk about it all the time, but at the same time I’ve finally got it to where (teams agree) it’s a non-issue.”

So why exactly don't we have time to develop him?

My argument that we are no worse under Weeden was a direct response to the arguments that we would be 4-0 under Colt, which is preposterous. If you can't see the difference between Colt and Weeden, you have no business watching football.

We don't have the time to develop him because he's nowhere near being a complete QB. He's inconsistent as hell, and a lot of you guys feel like it's easy as hell to fix inaccuracy, when it's not. He's not just gonna have this rough rookie campaign and somehow be some great, pinpoint accurate QB next season. It's gonna take a couple seasons, and then he'll be 31-32. The whole "I'm ok if we have 4-5 good years because we've sucked for so long" idea is fucking Retarded. Then what? Do we rebuild again, do we draft a QB to develop under Weeden in a couple seasons? You don't want to think about this shit in a QB's rookie season but it's hard not to seeing as he'll turn 30 in his second season. I didn't say anything about his strength/health, I don't know why you brought it up.

I don't know why you're citing these articles, when you can see with your eyes that Weeden is no finished product and isn't close either. Weeden definitely has tools that Colt will never have, but those tools are nowhere near close to coming together. Do you understand that?

I never said we'd be 4-0 under Colt, my point is that we were better off starting him this season and filling other needs because we're obviously a shitty team and had no business spending a 1st rounder on a QB, especially one with such a low ceiling. We spent a 1st rounder on a guy who projects to be at best a big-armed gun-slinging QB. So basically, if everything goes perfect, we have Jay Cutler as our QB...and those odds are slim.

Look I'm gonna throw this out there. Hopefully it makes sense to some people.

McCoy and weeden are interchangeable to me. They both have pros and cons.

I'm ok with us drafting weeden.. The downside is that we picked a qb that If we are lucky can grab 3-4 serviceable years out of. And maybe 1-2 good years.

Why drop a first round pick on a player that will only be around for a short time when you have a comparable qb you are already working on. That #22 pick l COULD have been used on a different position to upgrade the overall team on the long run. I don't like picking players for the short run. I want BPA long term goals.

Bingo. But I'm not talking abut Weeden. Change the discussion to Running Back. To my mind, the Browns drafted Richardson ridiculously high, and not only that gave up draft picks in the process. TR had better be Tomlinson good in the long haul- or- we gave up far too much to draft him. 20\20 hindsight tells me Holmgren & Heckert panicked this April, and did a couple of major reaches. Vikes weren't taking Richardson believe the conspiracy theories other teams were willing to jump ahead of the Browns-fat chance, and

Hey, where's all the "shoulda kept Hillis" crowd now? Peyton is averaging 4.4 ypc with the Chiefs in limited action. :)

We don't have the time to develop him because he's nowhere near being a complete QB. He's inconsistent as hell, and a lot of you guys feel like it's easy as hell to fix inaccuracy, when it's not. He's not just gonna have this rough rookie campaign and somehow be some great, pinpoint accurate QB next season. It's gonna take a couple seasons, and then he'll be 31-32. The whole "I'm ok if we have 4-5 good years because we've sucked for so long" idea is fucking Retarded. Then what? Do we rebuild again, do we draft a QB to develop under Weeden in a couple seasons? You don't want to think about this shit in a QB's rookie season but it's hard not to seeing as he'll turn 30 in his second season. I didn't say anything about his strength/health, I don't know why you brought it up.

I don't know why you're citing these articles, when you can see with your eyes that Weeden is no finished product and isn't close either. Weeden definitely has tools that Colt will never have, but those tools are nowhere near close to coming together. Do you understand that?

I never said we'd be 4-0 under Colt, my point is that we were better off starting him this season and filling other needs because we're obviously a shitty team and had no business spending a 1st rounder on a QB, especially one with such a low ceiling. We spent a 1st rounder on a guy who projects to be at best a big-armed gun-slinging QB. So basically, if everything goes perfect, we have Jay Cutler as our QB...and those odds are slim.

You know what being inconsistent is? It's called being a rookie.

Weeden was said to be one of, if not the most, accurate QB in the draft. His problem isn't accuracy, it's pressure. He makes rash decisions and trusts his arm more than a rookie should. Like any great quarterback, he believes he can fit the ball in the tiniest window. And that's going to get him into trouble until he has a grasp on the speed of the defense. Windows are smaller and tighter. He learned that, against Baltimore, maybe the out route needs to be thrown a half-second earlier.

And that's why he's light years ahead of Colt. Colt is indecisive and has a weak arm.

By what reasoning do you find that he has a low ceiling? And please, give me real reasoning this time other than..."well he's old and he's thrown 7 interceptions".

Jay Cutler? Try Brett Favre.

Your argument is unfounded and stupid.

Actually, while he may be a thinking fan, he isn't a very intelligent one......

We should of?

Ahem, the proper choice of words are............. WE SHOULD'VE or WE SHOULD HAVE.

There is no meaning to the phrase, "we should of" This is yet another example of how dumb America has become.

actually his exact words were shouldn't of....which is still incorrect grammar, yes.

but does it make me dumb because i understood what he meant or you dumb because you didn't? or you understood what he meant BUT had to do an internet grammar lesson anyway?

Yeah... accurate clay pigeon killer...

Pathetic, subjective analysis, TCPU...

I'm sorry, what's wrong with that analysis again?

Just because Weeden was asked to participate in a gaudy Sport Science Draft Special episode doesn't negate his natural talent. You can hold sour grapes all you want, but Weeden is the starter, will be the starter, and Colt McCoy has no future in Cleveland...barring injury. Those are the facts. Weeden's physical tools far outweigh those of Colt's and that's why he is where he is.

As I'm sure you haven't realized, nor taken the time to research- a large part of the reasoning behind the selection of Weeden was the system he ran in college. The "Air Raid" style offense run at Oklahoma State, while using different nomenclature, incorporates many aspects of the West Coast Offense run in Cleveland. The West Coast is predicated on crossing and rub routes, as is the Air Raid.

Weeden's natural talent is something that can't be taught. He has the velocity to make a field side out throw on time (largely known as the hardest throw for a QB to make). His arm strength gives him the ability to throw into tight seams without necessarily needing to plant his feet step into the throw, an asset that Colt does not and can not ever possess.

Weeden exhibited problems with boundary side out throws in college. He tended to throw the receiver inside, and as we saw in Baltimore, than can easily lead to a pick six. Weeden also exhibits problems when forced outside the pocket, as his mobility leaves something to be desired and he knows it. When forced outside the pocket, Weeden has a tendency to double clutch. His accuracy drops greatly when throwing across his body, as he seems to throw the ball much harder to make up for the power lost in the awkward body position. Conversely, Weeden is very maneuverable inside the pocket and seems to exhibit good instincts.

Is that more to your liking?

Or would you rather me say "Weeden sucky, Colt good"

I think you're just a no good troll.

and Colt McCoy has no future in Cleveland...barring injury. Those are the facts. Weeden's physical tools far outweigh those of Colt's and that's why he is where he is.

yeah, so colt has the intelligence to not throw the dumb ball. but weeden has the strength to make every throw, even to the defenders. so who wins that one?

As I'm sure you haven't realized, nor taken the time to research- a large part of the reasoning behind the selection of Weeden was the system he ran in college. The "Air Raid" style offense run at Oklahoma State, while using different nomenclature, incorporates many aspects of the West Coast Offense run in Cleveland. The West Coast is predicated on crossing and rub routes, as is the Air Raid.

really? wow, why aren't you coaching somewhere? you sound more intelligent than half our coaching staff. the 'air raid' system...GTFO. so you are saying that any team that uses a spread offense (no matter what they are called) is biting off the WCO? is that why holmgren picked mccoy?

Weeden's natural talent is something that can't be taught. He has the velocity to make a field side out throw on time (largely known as the hardest throw for a QB to make). His arm strength gives him the ability to throw into tight seams without necessarily needing to plant his feet step into the throw, an asset that Colt does not and can not ever possess.

yeah just ask the CB for the ravens who ran back the pick six how easy of a catch and run that was.

Weeden exhibited problems with boundary side out throws in college. He tended to throw the receiver inside, and as we saw in Baltimore, than can easily lead to a pick six. Weeden also exhibits problems when forced outside the pocket, as his mobility leaves something to be desired and he knows it. When forced outside the pocket, Weeden has a tendency to double clutch. His accuracy drops greatly when throwing across his body, as he seems to throw the ball much harder to make up for the power lost in the awkward body position. Conversely, Weeden is very maneuverable inside the pocket and seems to exhibit good instincts.

so he's immobile and mccoy is mobile?

you got me sold.

these posts will just coninue to get nastier a the season goes on, if we are 0-8 where will you stand?

listen, i don't blame our problems on weeden as i didn't blame them on mccoy last year. but for some people to come on here and say HEY! LOOK!! I TOLD YOU SO!!!! when we are 0 and 4 is just plain dumb. break out all the facts about each guy all you want. all the immeasurables...the this, the that. it doesn't change the fact that we are still 0 and 4, the prognosticators said we would be one of the worse teams this year (so far they are dead on) and this past draft was one of the worse heckert has pulled out of his ass. sure we needed a RB, but i guess we couldn't wait until 22 and get martin. sure we (probably) needed a qb, but this year? when nothing at all was proven by mccoy without giving him help? we could have done so much more with 12 picks. belichik would have stocked his team depth for ten years and added picks for next year.

And this is why most of your posts are completely unfounded. You do zero research of topics you obviously have no clue about.

You see a QB in shotgun, and you say "Hey, thats the spread offense!" Technically, you're correct. But you're about as correct as a person who sees a lion and yells "Look, it's a creature!" (You also don't need to be in shotgun for it to be the spread offense, for future reference that you will never use.)

Just like you're a form of a douchebag, the Air Raid is a form of a spread offense. It's predicated on short to intermediate routes, a la the WCO. It is probably the closest thing to the WCO you'll find in college.

If you knew anything about the sport that you love to bitch about, you'd realize that the term "spread offense" isn't a true system, but by definition a philosophy. The "spread offense" is meant to "spread" the defense horizontally, opening running lanes inside. That's where the term "spread" comes from, numbnuts.

It's not one guy saying "I run a spread offense, but I want to call it the Air Raid because that sounds cooler", assdragon.

As for Colt's "intelligence"...how exactly does he have more intelligence? Weeden outscored Colt on the Wonderlic. It's not that Colt is more intelligent, it's that Colt is a pussy. Unless a guy is wide open, Colt will eat a sack or try to run. That's not being more intelligent, that's being an indecisive weiner, which is not a quality you want in your QB.

Weeden, on the other hand, has the balls to throw into tight coverage. And I am completely fine with that. Because, by doing that, he's going to get a feel for the speed of the game and he'll learn what he can and can't do. That's what all the greats have done, and it's what all the greats will continue to do after my and your dumb ass is laid to rest. Colt will never be that quarterback, he'll never be that person. He'll always be the "Aw, shucks. I guess I'll play QB, coach" kind of person that everybody knows he is.

And since you're such a draft guru, why don't you go ahead and tell us who you would have taken?

I have no problems with the draft. We needed a RB, we got one. We needed a QB, we got one. We needed an RT, we got one. We also got a steal in the supplemental draft, and a steal in a DT. I was vehemently against taking Richardson, I'll admit. And I've had my doubts since. But he's proven to at least be a capable workhorse.

EDIT: Here's a Wikipedia article on the Air Raid offense for you. That's the closest thing to "Spread Offense for Dummies" that I could find.

like i said. you should be coaching somewhere, not wiping the bun sweat off of exercise equipment.

1. so holmgren fucked up by picking colt.

2. we could have gotten picks instead of giving them up to get a RB.

3. we couldn't have waited to get a younger better version of weeden next year.

4. we could have added picks and traded down fora LB or stayed at five for claiborne.

5. what was the record of mccoy in his four starts as a brown with much less talent in his rookie year? (uh it was 2 and 2, with the 2 wins against the saints and pats)

no we DIDN"T need a qb this year, so that's a wasted pick (1) we got a rb (2) a rt (3) and steal in supp draft (4) and a DT (? 5) WITH 12 PICKS!!!! WHO'S THE DUMMIE NOW, butt pirate?

like i said. you should be coaching somewhere, not wiping the bun sweat off of exercise equipment.

1. so holmgren fucked up by picking colt.

2. we could have gotten picks instead of giving them up to get a RB.

3. we couldn't have waited to get a younger better version of weeden next year.

4. we could have added picks and traded down fora LB or stayed at five for claiborne.

5. what was the record of mccoy in his four starts as a brown with much less talent in his rookie year? (uh it was 2 and 2, with the 2 wins against the saints and pats)

no we DIDN"T need a qb this year, so that's a wasted pick (1) we got a rb (2) a rt (3) and steal in supp draft (4) and a DT (? 5) WITH 12 PICKS!!!! WHO'S THE DUMMIE NOW, butt pirate?

Why do you think I work in a gym? You always allude to that.

Holmgren did not fuck up by picking Colt. Holmgren's MO is that he picks a QB every season for development. That's what Colt was. The winningest college QB in the third round? That's a hell of a deal.

The mistake came in the handling. Colt was thrust into the starting role after injuries to Jake and Seneca, and played well enough to warrant another starting nod.

Colt was never picked to be our franchise QB. He was picked to be a serviceable backup and a guy who could warm the seat for the future franchise QB.

You tell me who the younger version of Weeden is in next year's draft. There is not one single QB that I would be thrilled about us taking. Not a single QB.

As for trading down...again. When a guy with the talent level of Richardson is available to you at a reasonably cheap price...you don't pass that up. Richardson is very much on the radar for OROY, and had we not picked him, you'd be bitching that we missed out on both RG3 AND Richardson.

How many teams have lockdown #1 and #2 corners? How did it work out for the Jets? The Eagles?

McCoy's record was 2-2 in his first 4 rookie starts, you are right. Care to take a look at his stats for the Saints and Patriots games? Don't bother, here they are.

Saints: 9-16 74 yds 0 TD 0 INT

Patriots 14-19 174 yds 0 TD 0 INT

For a guy who had "much less talent" he sure had a lot of help from the rest of his team. Considering there was a combined 64 points scored in those two games, and Colt was responsible for 0 of those points, I'd say Colt had far more help from his team than Weeden has had.

Wins are a team stat, and not a viable measure of player performance. To attribute a win or a loss to player is preposterous.

And finally...

We got 5, maybe 6, starters out of this years draft. Half of our draft starts. Next season, there could be as many as 8 starters from this draft. If that's not a great draft, then I'm not quite sure what is.

I'm sorry, what's wrong with that analysis again?

Is that more to your liking?

Yeah.... better with a hint of objectivity... except for that "very maneuverable" bit... that was a joke, right?

Big plus is Weeden's arm... no doubt about it. But I've seen this battle before... Mike Phipps vs Brian Sipe.

Browns were so in love with this strong armed kid out of Purdue that we traded Paul Warfield to Miami so we could get in position to draft him. Phipps had the arm.... and that was it. He never became the complete QB and lost out to a relative noodle arm named Brian Sipe... a true leader and a complete QB.

The league has known many strong-armed, 1st round QB's over the years that never made it in the NFL... I believe we are adding another to that list.

My main concern is his release. It is slow. He has a bit of a pitcher's wind up in his delivery. His drop is pretty strong... especially for spending so much time in shotguns at OSU. And he is now coming away with the ball firmly in both hands around his breast plate... but then...

He drops the ball to his beltline before coming up to his right shoulder... wasted motion and wasted time. Same now as when he was at OSU... I posted seeing this in his "highlight" reel back in the pre-draft threads. I'm afraid it is so ingrained that it is a very, very tough fix.

He's stood up nicely to rushes in his face. I've seen none of the instinct you have when it comes to feeling the rush coming from the edge. I have seen him focus on the rushers rather than keep his eyes downfield... not a good thing... especially with his continuing propensity to stare down his primary receiver from the snap.

I've yet to see a decent PAP fake from him.

Finally... I'm not feeling the intangibles in this "kid". Not sensing leadership... just seeing Mike Phipps II...

Is Colt Brian Sipe in this analogy? I'm not sure, but he's the most complete QB on our roster and deserves the chance to prove it.

Yeah.... better with a hint of objectivity... except for that "very maneuverable" bit... that was a joke, right?

Big plus is Weeden's arm... no doubt about it. But I've seen this battle before... Mike Phipps vs Brian Sipe.

Browns were so in love with this strong armed kid out of Purdue that we traded Paul Warfield to Miami so we could get in position to draft him. Phipps had the arm.... and that was it. He never became the complete QB and lost out to a relative noodle arm named Brian Sipe... a true leader and a complete QB.

The league has known many strong-armed, 1st round QB's over the years that never made it in the NFL... I believe we are adding another to that list.

My main concern is his release. It is slow. He has a bit of a pitcher's wind up in his delivery. His drop is pretty strong... especially for spending so much time in shotguns at OSU. And he is now coming away with the ball firmly in both hands around his breast plate... but then...

He drops the ball to his beltline before coming up to his right shoulder... wasted motion and wasted time. Same now as when he was at OSU... I posted seeing this in his "highlight" reel back in the pre-draft threads. I'm afraid it is so ingrained that it is a very, very tough fix.

He's stood up nicely to rushes in his face. I've seen none of the instinct you have when it comes to feeling the rush coming from the edge. I have seen him focus on the rushers rather than keep his eyes downfield... not a good thing... especially with his continuing propensity to stare down his primary receiver from the snap.

I've yet to see a decent PAP fake from him.

Finally... I'm not feeling the intangibles in this "kid". Not sensing leadership... just seeing Mike Phipps II...

Is Colt Brian Sipe in this analogy? I'm not sure, but he's the most complete QB on our roster and deserves the chance to prove it.

When is Colt's chance going to be up? A third round pick deserves a year and a half of starts to prove his worth but our first round rookie should be benched after four games?

That's ridiculous.

As for your analysis, the things you mentioned are very coach able things. Few, if any, rookies come into the league with NFL ready mechanics. That's part of the learning curve.

If Tebow can be taught a motion that resembles an NFL QB's motion, anyone can learn. Tim Tebow had the worst mechanics I have seen since Jamarcus Russell, and now he only has bad mechanics. It can be done.

As for this "staring down his primary" garbage. It's not nearly as bad as it is played out to be. 75-80% of the passing plays in most WCO playbooks have the primary, secondary and tertiary reads to the same side of the field. Part of the philosophy is that passes need to be quick, and having your secondary reads across the field is too time consuming. So it's hard to say that he's staring down his primary when his secondary read is also within the same field of vision.

I agree he does tend to state down his receiver but its a non-issue. As he gets more comfortable with his playbooks and receivers, the trust will grow and you'll see him progress better.

I think you're just a no good troll.

I'm not trolling, half of you don't know what a troll is and throw the word out when someone posts an unpopular opinion.

It just makes no sense that people are saying they see a light at the end of the tunnel, when Weeden is still far from being a good or average NFL QB.

When is Colt's chance going to be up? A third round pick deserves a year and a half of starts to prove his worth but our first round rookie should be benched after four games?

That's ridiculous.

Not what I said... try reading what I write... not what you imagine I am saying.

Let me spell it out for you.

Weeden should not have started in the pre-season... should not have started the regular season... He's not as ready as Colt to play today... period.

As for your analysis, the things you mentioned are very coach able things. Few, if any, rookies come into the league with NFL ready mechanics. That's part of the learning curve.

Throwing Mechanics??? Easy to coach change at THE PRO LEVEL??? You make me laugh... but I'll go along for a moment...

Take a 16 yo QB... teaching throwing mechanics is easy...

Take an 18 yo HS QB... teaching still possible, but not as easy...

Take a 21/22 college QB... teaching still possible, but years more repetition including any flaws, increase the difficulty.

Now... take our boy... or rather our "man"... a 29 yo, pro baseball wash-out, with more repetitions in a baseball throwing motion than he'll ever have throwing a football.

And you say it's easy to fix our man, who "winds up" negating some of his arm strength.

Not easy to fix unless you're planning to just tell him to pitch from the stretch...

If Tebow can be taught a motion that resembles an NFL QB's motion, anyone can learn. Tim Tebow had the worst mechanics I have seen since Jamarcus Russell, and now he only has bad mechanics. It can be done.

Great example... worst to simply bad... inspirational...

As for this "staring down his primary" garbage. It's not nearly as bad as it is played out to be. 75-80% of the passing plays in most WCO playbooks have the primary, secondary and tertiary reads to the same side of the field. Part of the philosophy is that passes need to be quick, and having your secondary reads across the field is too time consuming. So it's hard to say that he's staring down his primary when his secondary read is also within the same field of vision.

Bullshit... it's not hard to detect, if you watch the game...

Weeden turns his head following one receiver from the snap. Tell the WR's he gets hurt, "it's not that bad".

And quit patronizing me and others who disagree with you. Complementary, combination route design is not unknown to us. The WCO is not unknown to us.

I agree he does tend to state down his receiver but its a non-issue. As he gets more comfortable with his playbooks and receivers, the trust will grow and you'll see him progress better.

Gee thanks... one of my major issues is a "non-issue"... Your arrogance is palpable...

So your prescription is more OJT... huh? Got it..

Priority 1: Develop Weeden on fast track... because there's no time for slow track.

Priority 2: Win...

Brilliant!

Archived