THE BROWNS BOARD

AFC championship

Oldcrow1945

With some of the hatred for both teams on this board some of you may not care to make a prediction.

But I figured I'll start by picking an upset.

17-13 Baltimore.

I think they are on such a roll. It's also difficult beating a team three times in row.

31-21 Arizona

They'll shut down the Eagles run game.

TN moved the ball easily on the ravens D.

Steelers 24 Ravens 13

Cardinals beat the Eagles 21-17

With some of the hatred for both teams on this board some of you may not care to make a prediction.

But I figured I'll start by picking an upset.

17-13 Baltimore.

I think they are on such a roll. It's also difficult beating a team three times in row.

some day the Browns can talk playoffs, AFC Championships, and Super Bowls.

it's possible with Mangini. He is the cheese whiz.. no one wanted to hire except Lerner

Man, you people are so damn BORING. Like fcuking Stepford Fans.

Bring something new, novel, interesting to the table, please.

My bad, that cheez whiz comment was pretty fresh. :rolleyes:

Gruden never was worth a shiet just a product of players performing ........he was always just another overhyped stunnead.....who happened to be in the right place once

and neither is very good Geech so keep the left nut............my my disappointing on your part

I think the Steelers will win because they are better team with better impact players who make plays..............and that is what winning is about

it's possible with Mangini. He is the cheese whiz.. no one wanted to hire except Lerner

In less than 2 years you and many others may be drinking manginis cheez wiz..;)

I like the ravens a microdot better then the steelers but..

Moronic piss rags 17

Gay n Purple 13

Redbirds become the eagles prey:

Eagles 23

Cards 13

Superbowl:

Moronic piss rags 23

Cinderella eagles 9

This guy is a parasite. He can only respond with unintelligent remarks. He offers nothing intelligent at all. His whole being is wrapped up in being a troll. That would be one sad life.

I've never understood that whole troll mentality. I think there is something really unbalanced behind a person who enjoys doing this.

Big Ben is a winner and a big time winner..............the best a real fan can do is salute his being a winner...and then there are those living in denial.....of course here some of my fellow Browns fans piss on winners and adulate the losers like US

I made it loud and clear in 2004 when we failed to draft Big Ben it would be a dark day in Browns history.........I think that got me kicked off the board for a third time

Nontheless, since Ben arrived in Pittsburgh ...........he has made me love the Steelers even more...........and be even more disgusted with the beloved Browns........and especially all those fans in constant denial of reality.........and in absolute quandary of what makes a winner

The steelers are at or near there peak and soon it will all be down hill from here. May we stick them into the gutters where they belong. I cant way to see the rats stomping on terrible towels and then to see Cowher crying on primetime tv over it.

Many QBs, coaches, and teams would love to make it to the playoffs three times in five years. Making it to the Confrence Championship at that rate is pretty good.

Uh, I think you missed the entire point....The word or phrase in question is "greatness". Not "Pretty good"

Uh, I think you missed the entire point....The word or phrase in question is "greatness". Not "Pretty good"

Greatness has to come from somewhere.

Not to mention your team is pretty great if you get to the confrence championship 3 times in 5 years. Especially considering one year we had a rookie qb and that we under went a head coaching change.

The steelers are at or near there peak and soon it will all be down hill from here. May we stick them into the gutters where they belong. I cant way to see the rats stomping on terrible towels and then to see Cowher crying on primetime tv over it.

Team with the best turnover margin will win ..Gonna be a close one I think .'Earle" You make an interesting comment about the Steelers team being at its peak and sliding downhill ...An exception with this organization..Like them or not they have been to 7 AFCC games over the last 15 years ,so they may dip some talent wise , but they always seem to come back ..They have been in the "gutter" (not making the Playoffs and having a down season) in the past but they never have stayed there too long ..They are one of the more consistent organizations in the league and they have been very successful for a long time .

Three conference championships is the way to guage greatness, huh?

The bar has been officially lowered.

No, Only Championships gauges someone's "greatness" .This Steeler's QB has ONE ...Even John Elway ,who earlier in his career played in 3 out of 6 AFCC games never was considered great ,until he won a Championship , which he finally did at the end of his career ...Roethlisberger needs to win more SB 's to be considered "great"

Greatness has to come from somewhere.

Not to mention your team is pretty great if you get to the confrence championship 3 times in 5 years. Especially considering one year we had a rookie qb and that we under went a head coaching change.

Missing the point again.

The statement concerned Ben being great. Not the team being great. Not Ben being pretty good. Bossy said he was great as his team was in three conference championships in five years. That is personal recognition of greatness. Not team. Not less than great as in "Good". Personally great was the point made.

Not sure what you meant by "Greatness has to come form somewhere". If you mean that he's great because you think the Steeler teams he played on are great then all I can do is question how you measure greatness.

My entire point was that if quarterbacking a team that played in a conference championship three times in five years equates to that QB being great then the bar has been lowered.

Ben Roethlisberger is hardly great. His first two season's made it seem he was on his way to greatness but since then he has been good but not great. He's an above average QB that usally doesn't make mistakes.

But there is no way we can yet place him with the giants of the game. Unitas, Marino, Elway, Montana, etc. He's just a good Qb.

Archived