THE BROWNS BOARD

Libya Embassy

Westside Steve

Better than apologizing to the stupid ass sick terrorists who committed the crimes.

Seriously, "We are sorry we did something that you don't want us to do" "

as in

"the devil made you do it, so we understand your violence and sick murder of our Embassador.." ???

Not good. Really bad.

Obamao is losing completely, control of Mideast policy, out of anti-Israeli, pro-Muslim bigotry.

And, I don't think Obamao ever took history in college.... or he stupidly forgot

anything he ever did learn.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"the devil made you do it, so we understand your violence and sick murder of our Embassador.." ???

Actually, they probably will tell you that God motivated them to do it. Just take a second to consider that the "god" that they're praying to and seeking intercession from is the same exact one that you do.

Right now I'm sure the CIA is working with the State Department and other agencies to use embassy video and local intelligence to figure out who was organizing that attack. And then we'll find them and kill them.

Would that suffice?

No because their lives mean nothing to them or us. We should execute their entire government from top to bottom. Make a statement. Whoever replaces them could not possibly be worse or more incompetent.

Real Americans will fight for freedom.

Weenies like Heckbunker and Woodypeckerhead will

be happy to be muslim sympathizers.

Real Americans kick enemies asses.

Heckbunker, Woodypeckerhead wil tell the Muslim extremist terorists murders

"we're sorry we didn't do your bidding, terrorists. We won't ever do anything to stop you.... "sniff" ...."

cowards.

With all these killers, it's kill or be killed.

That's why we have our military folks going after them, to take them out.

With apoligizing to the Muslim killers... seems like not so much a good idea to go to

vacation overseas a lot of places.

And Shep and Heck said Obamao would make us respected.

b freakin stupid ass s.

Take em out. It's the only way.

Obamao is trying to buy them off as friends. And telling them he's sorry. That America is sorry for anything they don't like.

He's the only stupid assest president since Jimmy Carter..

"sigh"

Seeing that you're suggesting committing a genocide on the order of approximately 833 Hitlers, I'm gonna go with trying to get along.

They'd do it to us in one one second if they could. You'll eat those words in your lifetime I suspect. For the record I'm for executing the entire libyan government first.

Well, heckbunker, you don't care about much of anything. You're a loser as an American.

Don't worry, though, the rest of us will defend your right to be a loser.

(did I mention that you are also an asshole, AND a cowardly lyin?)

No because their lives mean nothing to them or us. We should execute their entire government from top to bottom. Make a statement. Whoever replaces them could not possibly be worse or more incompetent.

I don't believe that's necessarily true.

any more than its true for us, and probably in their propaganda books that Americans are proud to die for their country.

I don't think anyone wants to die for his cause.

I also don't think it for others hour cause all that much to assassinate their leaders.

But I do admit it's fun, isn't it?

Many of these people have less to live for, it seems, then someone from a nicer place to live.

Imagine how it would suck living there anyway no matter who's sitting in the palace.

But it makes you feel good for a while to kill everybody and put your guys in the palace.

Pretty soon they will realize that they don't actually get to live in the palace and they will be pissed off at the new boss.

What could we rationally do that would shock them?

Even if we could think of something barbaric enough we most certainly wouldn't have the stomach to do it.

WSS

They'll set them up for us in Europe that's for sure.

I don't doubt that, but honestly, I don't see World War 3 being waged as a Holy War. The Chinese and Russians have too much input for it to devolve into that. Plus, the Islamic powers that be know that they'd get wiped out if their aim was to convert everyone to Islam.

I don't doubt that, but honestly, I don't see World War 3 being waged as a Holy War. The Chinese and Russians have too much input for it to devolve into that.

It's not a holy war now, you just want it to be.

Economics, power, territory and oil.

The rest is window dressing.

As it was, as it shall always be.

WSS

I don't doubt that, but honestly, I don't see World War 3 being waged as a Holy War. The Chinese and Russians have too much input for it to devolve into that. Plus, the Islamic powers that be know that they'd get wiped out if their aim was to convert everyone to Islam.

China is fundementally weak and they've always been weak. I'm not worried about them. I don't think the Russians have any love for Muslims. See: the caucus wars.

When did I say I wanted a holy war? That's what Cysko's suggesting.

Wrong. I am not religious. I simply think its now time to stop bowing to theirs. Unless you want to live in a Muslim world, which is their goal. And Steve: when they strap on that suicide vest they want to die for their cause.

China is fundementally weak and they've always been weak. I'm not worried about them. I don't think the Russians have any love for Muslims. See: the caucus wars.

China has over a billion people, and if they put that to use, they can do a lot of damage, see the Korean War. Which is why this genocide would never happen. The powerful Islamic nations aren't stupid enough to let religion alienate themselves from every other country on the planet.

China has over a billion people, and if they put that to use, they can do a lot of damage, see the Korean War. Which is why this genocide would never happen. The powerful Islamic nations aren't stupid enough to let religion alienate themselves from every other country on the planet.

The Korean war was a cold war essentially. When push came to shove look how the Japanese pushed them around like a billion bitches. See: world war 2

The Korean war was a cold war essentially. When push came to shove look how the Japanese pushed them around like a billion bitches. See: world war 2

Well of course they did, they were an army of peasants. They shored that up during the cold war because they were getting tossed around like a rag doll.

You can't modernize weak fighters. Only their weaponry. It's the warrior not the weapon.

c. Thus, between 1937 and 1945 the Chinese

Communist Army expanded rapidly through

application of the strategic principles developed

earlier by MA0 and CHU. In 1937 the Com-

munist Army had numbered only about 100,000,

and it controlled barren areas containing a

poverty-striken population of about 2,000,000.

By 1947 the Communist Army had grown to

over 1,000,000 regulars, with a reserve of over

2,000,000 local troops and militia, and i t con-

trolled a population of 90,000,000 in one of the

richest agricultural areas of China. This zone

of Communist domination in 1945 cut across the

Nationalists' lines of approach from their

Yangtze River Valley positions in central China

to the northern cities of Peiping and Tientsin,

and to the strategic northeastern provinces.

Source: http://library.uoregon.edu/ec/e-asia/read/chicom.pdf

C'mon man, you're former military. Haven't you ever read Sun Tzu? Don't overestimate your own power, and don't underestimate the power of your enemies. Your evidence is because they got bowled over in the 30's, they're irrelevant today. You know before that, there was a long line of warring dynasties that started with Kublai Khan? Either way, just because you're strong now, doesn't mean you're strong later. Just look at what happened to the US since World War II.

Source: http://library.uoregon.edu/ec/e-asia/read/chicom.pdf

C'mon man, you're former military. Haven't you ever read Sun Tzu? Don't overestimate your own power, and don't underestimate the power of your enemies. Your evidence is because they got bowled over in the 30's, they're irrelevant today. You know before that, there was a long line of warring dynasties that started with Kublai Khan? Either way, just because you're strong now, doesn't mean you're strong later. Just look at what happened to the US since World War II.

I look,at the individual Chinese fighter. They're bad at fighting. That's why there is little to no Chinese representation in combat sports like boxing and mma. I'm not saying that the Chinese aren't armed to the teeth, just that as combatants they're weak. I'm not worried about them.

I look,at the individual Chinese fighter. They're bad at fighting. That's why there is little to no Chinese representation in combat sports like boxing and mma. I'm not saying that the Chinese aren't armed to the teeth, just that as combatants they're weak. I'm not worried about them.

And technology is an equalizer. You don't need to be an absolute physical specimen to be a typical soldier in any country. We're training "pilots" to kill people halfway across the world by remote control. Anyways, the Chinese are underrepresented in sports because they're just genetically smaller than people of other regions. Their strength lies in technology and pure numbers.

Archived