THE BROWNS BOARD

Why watch the Stoolers & Ratbirds

Mr. T

Why watch the Stoolers Ratbirds  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Why ask Why its 2 turd Teams

• For the Injuries
    • See Flacco make history as rookie QB going to SB
    • So you can laugh at the Yinzer fans (if they show up empty seats)
    • You have Money riding on it
    • Its Football and I cant wait until the Draft

Guest Ghoolie

Unlike most of you douch bags, I will give you a predictions based on common sense and not typical Browns fan emotion.

The Ravens don't have enough weapons to hurt the Steelers. That's it in a nutshell.

Just as the Steelers did with the Chargers, the Steelers are talented enough on defense to force the Chargers into doing what they don't do well. This may be close at halftime, but it will change dramatically, as it always does with the Steelers in the second halp.

Too many weapons, better coaching and too physical for the Ravens offense. The Steeler offense IS the most physical offense in the NFL.

Ravens don't have a chance.

Guest Masters
Just as the Steelers did with the Chargers, the Steelers are talented enough on defense to force the Chargers into doing what they don't do well.

Would that be not ever getting to play offense for 99% of a quarter? No team does well when they never have the rock.

The choice is easy for me, I don't have the option of watching the game, but hopefully I'll see Pollyannahairdo with two broken legs on the highlights - i F****ING HATE THAT GUY.

I'm more interested in the ARI Vs PHI game, to see what the caliber of the SB team is going to be to get rid of the AFC North entrant this year. It's going to be a long long long off season if the ratbirds or towel wavers win. Damn, just had a very genuine wave of nausea wash over me.

Unlike most of you douch bags, I will give you a predictions based on common sense and not typical Browns fan emotion.

The Ravens don't have enough weapons to hurt the Steelers. That's it in a nutshell.

Just as the Steelers did with the Chargers, the Steelers are talented enough on defense to force the Chargers into doing what they don't do well. This may be close at halftime, but it will change dramatically, as it always does with the Steelers in the second halp.

Too many weapons, better coaching and too physical for the Ravens offense. The Steeler offense IS the most physical offense in the NFL.

Probably the way the game will play out. However, I prefer to see Baltimore win. Maybe just for Flacco. Maybe for Ray Lewis. Maybe just for their first year coach. Maybe for old time's sake.

Regardless. I hope the AFC wins the SB again.

I'll watch because if the steelers win I get a free trip to the Super Bowl as we won the season ticket lottery and will take some customers down.

Tampa this time of year (-11 degrees on my way in this morning) looks pretty damn good! Plus, no matter who is playing (even the steelers) it is still the Super Bowl and I don't want to pass on that opportunity.....

Of course I'll then become a Cardinal or Eagles fan for the few days I'll be down there!

Guest Masters
For Ghoolie's assesment, (and I know i'm spinning wheels addressing him seriously here, but what the hell)

Chargers didn't have LT for that game, and like Masters said they didn't have the rock for 99% of the 3rd quarter. Tough conditions to win in.

Also they were without their best pass rusher in Merriman, which isn't new because he's been out all year, but it made their offensive line look good.

Baltimore's defense is really good as well, and they will absolutely terrorize Ben, their offensive line is absolute garbage and they're going to expose it big time with exotic blitz packages.

But in the end it's going to be a low scoring game. I could see the final being 10-3 or 10-7.

I'm betting the under big time on sunday.

I know I was spinnng my wheels. But the fact he said PIT took away what SD does well and made them do what they don't do well was just ignorant. PIT made SD pass. Anyone who watched SD play this year knows that the SD offense now goes through their pass and not the run. Rivers put up a huge game againt PIT despite not having the rock for all but 30 seconds of the 3rd quarter. That game came down to the tipped pass at the start of the 3rd and the special teams blunder by the SD player. It was a player making a play and a dude having a brain fart. Not to take away from PITs win, but it wasn't about PIT taking part of SDs game away. It was about getting two good bounces. Which happens a lot in the NFL.

You should hold off on your predictions until you learn how to type in English.

The choice is easy for me, I don't have the option of watching the game, but hopefully I'll see Pollyannahairdo with two broken legs on the highlights - i F****ING HATE THAT GUY.

I'm more interested in the ARI Vs PHI game, to see what the caliber of the SB team is going to be to get rid of the AFC North entrant this year. It's going to be a long long long off season if the ratbirds or towel wavers win. Damn, just had a very genuine wave of nausea wash over me.

WOW you are an AZZ !

Chargers didn't have LT for that game,(LT Didnt help them win in the REG. Season either...and what about SPROLES SPROLES SPROLES ???) and like Masters said they didn't have the rock for 99% of the 3rd quarter. WHO`s Fault was that ????Tough conditions to win in.

Also they were without their best pass rusher in Merriman,(Aint had him in WEEKS !! which isn't new because he's been out all year, but it made their offensive line look good.

Baltimore's defense is really good as well, and they will absolutely terrorize Ben,(BS>>>THEY DIDNT DO S**T To Him this last game) their offensive line is absolute garbage and they're going to expose it big time with exotic blitz packages. {QUOTE}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dude your doing JUST what Goolie said he WASN'T Gonna do. Break it down as a BROWNS FAN !! Truth is Pittsburgh is the better Team. Only way they win is if Pittsburgh is sloppy and careless with the Football. Ints. and Dumb fumbles. Ben and the Line will be fine. We haven't had an Issue ...not a BIG Issue since the 1st half of the 1st game against Baltimore And the Philly game all year. Maybe the O-Linemen were at Chipotle`s to eat for those days or something. idk...

My opinion is Baltimore is in possession of a Beastly RUN DEFENSE... and very Good Pass Coverage team. The Pass Rush is ALL Blitz related and therefore a gamble. Most of the Steelers Pressure is in Zone fashion , putting many into coverage and causing confusion. The Ravens D and Pittsburgh are two different animals. Both Dangerous however. Baltimore has a wild card...their D , TAKES the Ball and Puts it In the End Zone ! That hurts like H E L L ! Again ..take care of the Rock and Roll to the Bowl !!!

I'm having a hard time 'rooting' for the Steelers, and may have to root for the Rats. While I thought their fans were the ultimate in classless, I've been introduced to a whole new level of class in these last two weeks, thanks to Steeler 'fans'. It's makes me want to see the Rats win just so we can hear you guys make excuses or cry (or better yet, kill yourselves because your team failed, which is a reflection of your own pathetic lives).

I'm having a hard time 'rooting' for the Steelers, and may have to root for the Rats. While I thought their fans were the ultimate in classless, I've been introduced to a whole new level of class in these last two weeks, thanks to Steeler 'fans'. It's makes me want to see the Rats win just so we can hear you guys make excuses or cry (or better yet, kill yourselves because your team failed, which is a reflection of your own pathetic lives).

What makes us classless?

How about a 110 inch hdtv 17 friends booze and grub..4 steeler fans ,3 raven fans,5 browns fans,3 bungal fans and 2 titan fans?

It will be fun as usual looking at the playoffs from the outside in like us browns fans have grown so accustomed too..Its a blast laffing at the losers only to have them say the usual crap....UHHH at least we made it to the championship your browns suck.... THANKS RANDY!..lol ;)

What makes us classless?

I'm guessing your upbringing (or lack thereof), but I'd rather not have the slightest glimpse into your tangled family tree.

DWJ

Archived