THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers Ask Fans to Arrive Early

BOSSY

The Steelers are reminding fans attending Sunday’s AFC Championship Game at Heinz Field to avoid last minute crowds at the gates and be in their seats early for some special pre game activities on the field, including:

· 6:20 p.m. On field recognition of 50 active servicemen and women (from all branches of the U.S. armed forces) carrying flags representing each of our country’s 50 states

· 6:23 p.m. Legendary country superstar Hank Williams Jr. will sing one of his favorite hits

· 6:32 p.m. Steelers player introductions

· 6:35 p.m. National anthem sung by country superstar Martina McBride

· 6:38 p.m Coin toss with honorary co-captains and 2009 Pro Football Hall of Fame finalists Dermontti Dawson and Rod Woodson

The Browns fans are going to be given a bag lunch and asked to wait in the parking lot until after the game.

Guest ATENEARS
The Steelers are reminding fans to attend Sunday’s AFC Championship Game at Heinz Field

**fixed**

They seemed to forget that there was a game last week.

Browns fans will be allowed to dig through the dumpsters after the game. Sort of like that game where you go into a booth and try and grab as much money flying around as you can. But only this time the Browns will be grabbing half eaten hot dogs and dreid out pizza slices.

Browns fans will be allowed to dig through the dumpsters after the game. Sort of like that game where you go into a booth and try and grab as much money flying around as you can. But only this time the Browns will be grabbing half eaten hot dogs and dreid out pizza slices.

I have to admit, we did steal your idea for the booth with the flying money, but we had to change it a little.

We figured it was much better to put money inside as opposed to the canned goods you use.

What cracks me up is

how each troll

feels the need to place

several lines of space

between what they write

or in their sig......

Strange, strange fellows these stooler fans are...

What's funny is

if you would

actually read

up the 5

posts above

yours,

you would see that Steelers fans

are typing without

adding random

spaces between lines

and Browns fans are

adding random

spaces

between

lines!

check it out, Ravens fans are scared to attend the game in Pittsburgh.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/bal-sp....0,2782301.story

"It's worth it to me to actually see us ruin Pittsburgh's hopes at Heinz Field," he said. "I'm a bit nervous because I know the Steelers' fans' reputation.

"My real concern is aggressive, drunk Steelers fans starting trouble," Sharp said. "Hopefully, they'll be respectful because I've got a girl with me

What would have been more creative?

This is why you suck at this. Its up to you to think of your own creativity. If we keep providing it all for you, you'll never learn.

Guest ATENEARS

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/bal-sp....0,2782301.story

"It's worth it to me to actually see us ruin Pittsburgh's hopes at Heinz Field," he said. "I'm a bit nervous because I know the Steelers' fans' reputation.

"My real concern is aggressive, drunk Steelers fans starting trouble," Sharp said. "Hopefully, they'll be respectful because I've got a girl with me

Didn't you just post shit about Browns fans throwing batteries in another post? Then you turn around in your next post and act all proud that your fans are drunk and unruly?

Doh!

Browns fans greet opposing fans with open arms and are very nice and cordial to them. Some times we even sing kumbaya together. You guys could learn a lot about class from us.

You guys are are ugly, greasy-haired, toothless rednecks. Of course they are scared. Probably scared of catching head lice.

Zombo

case in point. Browns fans did throw batteries and beer bottles on the field. DID

Case in point. Ravens fans are guessing their may be trouble. It hasn't happened nor will it happen.

Browns are classeless and the Steelers are the best hosts in the NFL

Didn't you just post shit about Browns fans throwing batteries in another post? Then you turn around in your next post and act all proud that your fans are drunk and unruly?

Doh!

Browns fans greet opposing fans with open arms and are very nice and cordial to them. Some times we even sing kumbaya together. You guys could learn a lot about class from us.

Guest ATENEARS
I started to think and thought of the Browns. I busted out laughing...

yeahDAisafuturehofer, listen bud ... I'm gonna be honest with you. You're not funny. Actually, you suck. You seem to care about our opinion of your replies, so I'm going to try to not beat around the bush; go get one of your mom's knitting needles and plunge it into your body repeatidly until you can't physically push it through your skin anymore.

You have bored the shit out of us and I don't want to have to ban you, I'd rather see you off yourself. Do you have a little sister? If so, perhaps she could video tape the event and upload it to Youtube.

run along now.

case in point. Browns fans did throw batteries and beer bottles on the field. DID

Case in point. Ravens fans are guessing their may be trouble. It hasn't happened nor will it happen.

Browns are classeless and the Steelers are the best hosts in the NFL

Hosts of parasites, maybe.

"their may be trouble" Did you even attend elementary school?

Whats "classeless"? Is it French?

yeahDAisafuturehofer, listen bud ... I'm gonna be honest with you. You're not funny. Actually, you suck. You seem to care about our opinion of your replies, so I'm going to try to not beat around the bush; go get one of your mom's knitting needles and plunge it into your body repeatidly until you can't physically push it through your skin anymore.

You have bored the shit out of us and I don't want to have to ban you, I'd rather see you off yourself. Do you have a little sister? If so, perhaps she could video tape the event and upload it to Youtube.

run along now.

Like I said, if I am that bad help me out. Don't just make some stupid comment....

Guest Ghoolie
They will be looking for the best TV camera shot to make the stadium look full.

I luv ya man. Short but stinging.

You know until I met you I thought you were dumb. YOu know, because your posts tend to be so short I figured you had little vocabulary at your disposal. Now I realize, you are just a lazy bastard.

Hey, next time, we're going bowling. :-)

Archived