THE BROWNS BOARD

Over 30 years later and the Steelers are still cheaters

AZBrowns

Guest Masters
Its doesn't matter whether or not it enhanced your ability to do something. It mathers whether or not it was legal! Do you believe working out is cheating becuase it enhances your ability? Please don't avoid this question as you did the last one!

Let me put it this way skippy, if a home team put boobie traps on their field (say holes in the field covered) and only they knew where they were, by your logic that wouldn't be an unfair advantage.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So is smoking cigarettes knucklehead so are you a happy chain smoker or just a dumb one?

Mankind wasn't put here to cram IV drugs into their bodies the way the Steelers were doing it in the 70s. Do you REALLY want to debate right and wrong? AMERICANS complained about Russian ethics all the way up until the Steelers resorted to them. It's called cheating. Ben Johnson got his Gold Medal taken away and Canada isn't proud of him. In Pittsburgh, they'd root for 22 heroin addicts if it bought that dump another trophy. Different stokes for different folks.

- Tom F. (I hated Verba and Alzado. I also omce posted we should cut AWOL Tucker's ass when he got busted for cheating. I don't want TODAY'S kids growing up thinking everyone is doing it so I have to in order to make it. That's what the Steelers did to the NFL in the 70s and 80s so they're not my heroes)

Smoking is bad for you health but what is morally wrong about it? Nice job of accusing someone you don't know of being a smoker.

In the 70's nothing was wrong with doing roids becuase the harmful affcets weren't known. Just like smoking in the 30's and 40's. So do you really believe America's perception of ethics really revolves around the Steelers? I find it amusing you acuse the Steelers of doing herion. If thats true how come they were better then every other team 4 times in the 70's? Just to piss you off even more; congrats on having 0 Super Bowl appearences.

No it doesn't matter whether or not it was legal. Getting an unfair advantage and taking shortcuts is cheating, sorry.

Working out? Sigh....I cannot help you dude, if you can't distinguish between right and wrong that's something your parents failed at miserably and some guy on the internet isn't going to be able to correct your cheating ways.

Run along now skippy..

What made it unfair? They other team used them too.

Let me put it this way skippy, if a home team put boobie traps on their field (say holes in the field covered) and only they knew where they were, by your logic that wouldn't be an unfair advantage.

The difference between my logic and yours is huge! It wasn't against the rules to do roids so anyone could have done them. If just the Steeler knew where the holes were then it would not have been fair...

Guest Masters
The difference between my logic and yours is huge! It wasn't against the rules to do roids so anyone could have done them. If just the Steeler knew where the holes were then it would not have been fair...

There was no rule that says you can't do what I described either. So the difference isn't huge. It's just how you chose to rationalize one vs. the other.

No it doesn't matter whether or not it was legal. Getting an unfair advantage and taking shortcuts is cheating, sorry.

Working out? Sigh....I cannot help you dude, if you can't distinguish between right and wrong that's something your parents failed at miserably and some guy on the internet isn't going to be able to correct your cheating ways.

Run along now skippy..

If you truly believe the difference is that big then please explain it to me. Just don't attack my family...

Dude, your up to about 15-20 times of you asking us to explain stuff to you. Sorry dude this isn't your summer school class we don't spend extra time explaining stuff for people who lack the cognitive ability to discern right from wrong.

What if a new drug that came out that basically turned people into super humans with no side effects, would it be wrong for the steelers to engage in taking that drug if the rest of the league wasn't?

Well, it is YOU PEOPLE acussing ME of not understanding so I asked you to explain. What is wrong with that?

That drug would be immediatley banned by the league but if it wasn't then what would be wrong with taking it?

Do I really need to put up the SI article others have put up several times?

And not even counting early deaths, have a read of this http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/s_328813.html

This has to be my favorite quote from the whole article:

'"to become bigger, faster and stronger" by using substances that were LEGAL at that time. '

Guest Masters
such a shame that Clevelanders have to make shit up to feel better about their crappy underachieving team.

I'll bet all of you will watch the Steelers play today.. You can't help it. We are the best you are the worst.

We'll be watching while your posting on a Browns board during the game.

And we are the best? LMFAO... thanks for reminding us you need to live through others accomplishments.

Guest Masters
What?

Jesus, you really can't follow your own responses. My analogy about sabataging the field. You came back at me like I was saying it is legal today. ADD?

Archived