THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelerban

killbill

Uh....that's "Mystique" there you Gorgonzola Head. A "mystic" is someone who predicts the future. F'rinstance all the "mystics" are gazing into their crystal balls tonight and guffawing at all the Yinzers bawling into their pi$$ yellow crying towels.

I hope you got yours outta the dryer today so it's nice and absorbant for all those tears you'll shed tomorrow night.

Doug

AGAIN...we really don't give a DAMN...about a Misspelled word here and there. We are FOOTBALL FANS. Professor Azzwipe ! And there goes your Football IQ showing off again. And are we Crying with JOY like we did 2 yrs. Ago ??? That is always a Possibility you candy arse punk !

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's see, Rich doesn't diss Browns fans, yet in this post he calls us.

1. The dumbest

2. Most arrogant

3. Spiteful

4. Brain dead.

4 insults in one post rich, dude you gotta stop talking outta the side of your mouth. No wonder you can't get your point across.

Dude Rich is Just plain Embarassed over you guys overwhelming " Pussification "...such a Sad Sad thing watching a Great Football Fandom become Beeeotches !!! SAD SAD SAD ....

Exactly how have we become "pussified"?

I would think for that to happen we would have to stop posting here altogether and avoid you guys like the plauge, no instead we've been right here bashing your heads in as if all is well.

The thing Rich doesn't understand is that we don't bash you guys because you're winning. The tables could be turned completely and we'd be doing the same thing.

Try again asshat

F*****G .....Whine and cry and Bitch moan... please. You spend more time Slamming a Team that has owned you for a Decade (and I dont mean YOU Personally INSPECTA , but you have to bve embarassed at times) , then you do talking ABOUT your team. Come on...all the whining about Steeler Trolls and stuff. Its BS man.... Its a Football Message board. Trash will fly. And i slam Dumba** Steeler fans as well as the Pussified Brownie`s ! So , Laugh it off ...have a Coke and a smile !

Exactly how have we become "pussified"?

I would think for that to happen we would have to stop posting here altogether and avoid you guys like the plauge, no instead we've been right here bashing your heads in as if all is well.

The thing Rich doesn't understand is that we don't bash you guys because you're winning. The tables could be turned completely and we'd be doing the same thing.

Try again asshat

and by the way...Seldom is MY Head bashed thru the wall ...I avoid saying STUPID S*** about you guys. I have lots of Friends who are Cleveland Guys , No into kicking wounded Dogs. And what goes around.... One day The Browns will hold an Upper hand...It just wont last so long !!

Archived