THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelerban

killbill

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ghoolie
Dude, open your eyes, every team is very classy and never cheats. Except the Steelers. The Steelers pay the refs to fix every game becuase they couldn't win other wise. EVERY Steeler is on steriods and no other NFL player ever took roids. If you don't believe it or ask for proof of my claim then you are stupid. When all their cheating doesn't win them a game its just karma. If it wasn't for their cheating they would have never won a game. They have no good players and they have never had good players. All of their players who made it in the Hall only got there becuase the Rooney's paid someone off. Yes many 3rd party organizations concluded the Steelers have the most women fans, largest world wide fan base, and fill up opposing team stadiums better then any other team but the Rooney's just paid them off to say that. Browns fans are actually the smartest and classiest fans. The Steelers have never filled up their stadium. Yes, they sold out every game since 1972 but no one actually attends the game becuase it is too hot or too cold for them. They tell you thousands of them tailgate hours before the game but they are lying. I have been to Steeler games before and I didn't see a single Steeler tailgater. Just Browns fans. The average stupid StOOLer fan will say its the Browns that can't fill up their own stadium. But they are wrong. Most just so happen to be in the bathroom when the picture is taken. If the Steelers didn't cheat every game they would have no fans. It has been determined that Pittsburgh was the country's most livable city but the Rooneys just paid them off to say that. Pittsburgh is actually the worst city. They claim one of the most important battle of the Revolutionary war occured there, but Pittsburgh schools just lie and teach them that. Same goes for the start of the Lewis and Clark expedition and the Whiskey Rebelion. Everyone from Pittsburgh is stupid and redneck. Except for the Browns fans that live there. They are the smartest and classiest people in the world. They are actually a hockey town but just claim to be a football town becuase it makes them feel good. They envy us Browns fans and our wonderful team. Everything I said is true and if any of you redneck Steeler fans ask for proof then you are the stupid one!...

The very sad part is that 95% of the fuktards here will read your post and not recognize the parody.

As I have said before,nobody has spent more time destroying Steeler boards than I have, but the days where that applies are long gone. The Steelers are one of the greatest, if not THE greatest franchises in the history of the NFL. Hate them if you want but they are a better franchise. Taking into account pro bowlers, hall of famers, SB championships, players-turned-coaches, etc, only a total jackoff would dis this organization.

The Browns under LErner are a .300 ball club. Fans of a .300 ball club don't have the right to make fun of ANYONE, except the dumb sumbitches who put that team together.

I pray that Steeler fans get to rub yet ANOTHER lombardi trophy into the faces of Browns fans. Until Browns fans turn on Lerner and make his life uncomfortable I think the odds of this team winning are minimal. Right now everything seems to be going well with the hiring and transfer of power, but mark my words, before a smooth deal is made, the organization WILL screw it up.

4 - 12 in 2009 is going to be tough to achieve for this team.

Steelers have an 11 year waiting list for season tickets. If we build a 100,000 seat stadium we would still sell out with years left on the waiting list...

Thats because its the only major sport you have there. Your baseball team has sucked since the early nineties and you have no basketball team. So what else is there to do? Oh wait, you can go watch hockey lol!

Thats because its the only major sport you have there. Your baseball team has sucked since the early nineties and you have no basketball team. So what else is there to do? Oh wait, you can go watch hockey lol!

Good point, Ithika

Check this out re the Cavs:

More than 50,000 more people are watching Cavs' games this year compared to last year at this time. Cavs' broadcasts on Fox Sports Ohio are currently the highest rated regional sports network in the NBA. Their current average local TV rating of Cavaliers broadcasts on Fox Sports Ohio (7.7 local rating and 13.0 household share) is more than 200-percent higher than the league average. This represents an increase of 100 percent in household ratings and 102 percent in share over the same period last season. The Cavaliers' combined television ratings (local and national) are up about 80 percent in ratings and 79 percent in household ratings compared to last season. Also to note, the traditional best TV ratings months are yet to come.

http://www.news-herald.com/articles/2009/0...ts/nh358168.txt

Yes, the Steelers are up and Browns are down ... but the Cleveland Cavaliers have the best record in the entire NBA, hockey is completely irrelevant in mainstream America, and since 1993 the Cleveland Indians have had 11 winning seasons, 7 playoff appearances, two world series appearances, and the Pirates ... have tied the major sports record for most consecutive losing seasons with the 1933-48 Philadelphia Phillies. And by all accounts, the Pirates are set to obliterate that record. When you think of professional futility you thought of the Clippers, the Senators, the Bungles, Lions and Cardinals ... think no more: Pittsburgh and their Pirates have just moved the bar where no major city may ever go again: 17 consecutive losing seasons.

Zombo

--Browns one consecutive losing season, Indians none, Cavaliers 5 consecutive winning seasons

We don't want a basketball team (Our #1 ranked Pitt basketball team is more then enough), we don't want a soccer team, we really don't care about baseball, and we will cheer the Pens but never get that concerned. Other sports teams don't prosper in Pittsburgh becuase we are a football town.

We don't want a basketball team ... we really don't care about baseball ... Other sports teams don't prosper in Pittsburgh becuase we are a football town.

Newsflash: Cleveland is the ultimate "Football town" and the NBA and Major league Baseball thrive there.

I don't know who you are speaking for when you say "we" don't care about baseball ... maybe just you and SilverCock ... but it would be a shame to see the team of Honus Wagner, the Waner brother, Roberto Clemente and Willie Stargell have to find a new home because an entire city doesn't "care" anymore.

When I go up for a Browns game I try and tie it in with a Cavs or Indians outing, Cleveland supports them all with a fever. I guess when the Steelers go 6-10 you guys will just be miserable and spend even more time on a Browns Board. It's kind of sad to see, actually.

Zombo

--ugly, no-life, no-culture, dogshit town

Guest Ghoolie
You are responsible for putting together a legible post.

Do you even know what the word "legible" means?

Legible means one can read it easily; as in, non scribbled, or not too small to see. Since everyone uses the same font, everyone posts legible posts.

The author of that post employed sarcarsm which requires a certain level of intelligence to pick up on. Perhaps what you meant to write was;

"You are responsible for dumbing down your posts so that Cleveland, Ohio idiots are able to understand them."

Guest Ghoolie
Hahahahahaha.

Thanks for the laugh.

A bunch of jackoffs on the internet making life uncomfortable for a billionaire. Thats funny shit right there!

He could run the Browns into the ground (which he has been doing) and he still won't lose any sleep over it. Not like he's got some great legacy to protect or anything.

I'm not talking about the jackoffs on this board. These dumb bastards will support any shit wearing orange and brown. I am talking about the ever dwindling fan base that supports this bastard. I guarantee you if Lerner had to put up with teh threats and vandalism Belichik and his children had to put up from Cleveland assholes, he would rething his tack.

Guest Ghoolie

<<Thats because its the only major sport you have there<<.

Yes, NHL and MLB don't count. Nice comment, Forrest.

<<Your baseball team has sucked since the early nineties>>

And the Indians have been what? Stellar? We sure as hell don't want to compare SB wins with Pittsburgh do we? Well, what about MLB championships? Ooops, guess what, the Priates don't suck like the Indians do.

By that way, speaking of suckink, are you even old enough to remember a time the Cleveland Browns DIDN'T suck? And you are blasting a Pittsburgh Sports Fan? Amazing?

<<and you have no basketball team. So what else is there to do? Oh wait, you can go watch hockey lol!>>

Yeah, McFly, that's a real sharp whip you have there. I suppose you think the USA hockey team beating the fkukc out of the Russians and winning the gold medal sucked, too? I mean, nobody cared about that shit, did they?

The fact of the matter is, Pittsburgh is a better sports city than Cleveland is. Whatever you want to say about Steeler fans, they simply don't support shit. It isn't a sign of nobility to show up for a team that will never win, it is a sign of being a sheep. When the Steelrs lose, fans tolerate it for about half a season and then they simply don't support shit. This is why Rooney has winners; he loves the fans and he knows the demand a winner.

Browns fans meanwhile chant

IN SEWAGE WE TRUST, IN SEWAGE WE TRUST.

Newsflash: Cleveland is the ultimate "Football town" and the NBA and Major league Baseball thrive there.

I don't know who you are speaking for when you say "we" don't care about baseball ... maybe just you and SilverCock ... but it would be a shame to see the team of Honus Wagner, the Waner brother, Roberto Clemente and Willie Stargell have to find a new home because an entire city doesn't "care" anymore.

When I go up for a Browns game I try and tie it in with a Cavs or Indians outing, Cleveland supports them all with a fever. I guess when the Steelers go 6-10 you guys will just be miserable and spend even more time on a Browns Board. It's kind of sad to see, actually.

Zombo

--ugly, no-life, no-culture, dogshit town

The "ultimate football" town has one of the worst football teams since the Super Bowl started. Thats bad. We have had some great baseball players but we are just not a baseball town. We are a fooball town. Many poeple do go to Pirate afternoon games then to a Steeler game later in the day. Same thing with the Pens. reguardless how good the Pens or the Pirates are, people our Steeler fans first. We have gone 6-10 before and even worse. We still sold out every game that season.

We don't want a basketball team (Our #1 ranked Pitt basketball team is more then enough), we don't want a soccer team, we really don't care about baseball, and we will cheer the Pens but never get that concerned. Other sports teams don't prosper in Pittsburgh becuase we are a football town.

This TRULY points out what a front-running yutz you are. You don't care about your baseball team because they have SUCKED for a very long time. I, however, am old enough to remember when the Pirates were winning World Series and singing that annoying "We Are Family" crap. They had NO TROUBLE with fan support then. Three Sewers was full of front-running Sister Sledge singers.

Here's the bottom line. Cleveland supports it's teams Win, Lose or Draw. Pittshole only supports them when they're winning. I can't wait to see Frontrunner Nation scurry into the floorboards when Lily Tomlin gets you started on your inevitable slide to the basement. Pittshole and best fans should NEVER be used in the same sentence.

Doug

This TRULY points out what a front-running yutz you are. You don't care about your baseball team because they have SUCKED for a very long time. I, however, am old enough to remember when the Pirates were winning World Series and singing that annoying "We Are Family" crap. They had NO TROUBLE with fan support then. Three Sewers was full of front-running Sister Sledge singers.

Here's the bottom line. Cleveland supports it's teams Win, Lose or Draw. Pittshole only supports them when they're winning. I can't wait to see Frontrunner Nation scurry into the floorboards when Lily Tomlin gets you started on your inevitable slide to the basement. Pittshole and best fans should NEVER be used in the same sentence.

Doug

When the Pirates were popular it was a completly different era in which going to baseball games was a family event. At that same time most people who attended NFL games were just adult men. Now you see men, women, and children of all ages at football games.

If you are old enough to remember the Pirates being good then you are old enough to remember the Steelers of the 80's. They were terrible yet we sold out every game that decade. Out of any Pittsburgh coach, he has had the most success in his first two years. How does that point to us being at the bottom of the divison? Its been proven that Pittsburgh has the largest fan base world wide, (and even throughout the universe), we have the most women fans, and the fans travel the best. Why do you keep ignoring that and insisting we have some of the worst fans?

This is what I've been saying for quite some time. If the Stoolers suffered a slide like we have in the past decade their stadium would be virtually empty on Sundays, message boards would close shop and those inbred hicks would turn their attention back to their sisters quicker than you can say "it's shake n' bake and I helped!"

They are the absolute worst fanbase in all of sports.

Its been proven that Pittsburgh has the largest fan base world wide, (and even throughout the universe), we have the most women fans, and the fans travel the best. Why do you keep ignoring that and insisting we have some of the worst fans?

Do you even know what the word "legible" means?

Legible means one can read it easily; as in, non scribbled, or not too small to see. Since everyone uses the same font, everyone posts legible posts.

The author of that post employed sarcarsm which requires a certain level of intelligence to pick up on. Perhaps what you meant to write was;

"You are responsible for dumbing down your posts so that Cleveland, Ohio idiots are able to understand them."

i had a hard set of moments discerning the legibility of your post..........what is it you are trying to say

Meh, I'm from Cleveland, and the only thing I have to say about the city is that it's a football town. I'm guilty of being a bit fairweathered when it comes to the tribe and the cavs. Hell, we're lucky to have a basketball team because you know that they woulda moved out if we hadn't gotten LeBron. But just look at the Jake, the Q, and Browns stadium at the beginning of each season.

When the Tribe stopped going to the playoffs, people stopped watching the games. It wasn't til we got Hafner, Lofton, Sizemore, that attendance really picked up again. The Cavs? The last game I went to was when Shawn Kemp was on the team. Still need to go see LeBron. But look at Browns stadium. That place is packed every season. Last year, I had tickets to X-Fest, which I gave away so that I could watch the week 2 Browns game which was after the xxxxing joke of a game Frye had against the Steelers. No one had any expectations for this game, and I was happier than a pig in shit at the end of that day.

Bashing each other like this isn't really going anywhere. Picking on them because they don't follow their shitty baseball team or because they don't have a basketball team is stupid. What happened to them just being faggots because they're from Pittsburgh? As much as I hate them, I do respect them. They are true fans. They're a far cry from the breed Cincy fan that I have the displeasure of seeing at U. of Dayton. I swear, I don't think I've heard "Who Dey" or seen a Bengals jersey here since my freshman year in 2006, not to mention their stupid xxxxing 2005 AFC North Champion sweatshirts. Does it say first round exit somewhere on that piece of garbage? If the Browns win the division (and I'm not holding my breath) then lose first round in the playoffs, you wouldn't catch me dead in a shirt that says AFC North Champs.

But I digress from my point. Why is this other bullshit that has nothing to do with the Browns or Steelers even being brought up? Bossy, xxxx you. Chuck, eat my ass. The only person I hate more than you people is Art Modell (and I guess bengals fans, now that I think about it). I hope your team gets embarassed by the ravens or the cardinals. I bleed orange. You guys bleed piss yellow.

xxxx off.

Unfortunatly certain posters on here start threads goading Stooler fans to respond, until this stops, Stooler fans will keep posting here to react to those stupid Stooler goading threads. :angry:

AMEN Brother....I have always said ! "SAY it and we will come ! " If you want us to stay away Ignore us... and don't talk about our team.

Guest Masters
AMEN Brother....I have always said ! "SAY it and we will come ! " If you want us to stay away Ignore us... and don't talk about our team.

So what you're saying is you cruise the internet looking for people talking bad about the Steelers....sad.

Meh, I'm from Cleveland, and the only thing I have to say about the city is that it's a football town. I'm guilty of being a bit fairweathered when it comes to the tribe and the cavs. Hell, we're lucky to have a basketball team because you know that they woulda moved out if we hadn't gotten LeBron. But just look at the Jake, the Q, and Browns stadium at the beginning of each season.

When the Tribe stopped going to the playoffs, people stopped watching the games. It wasn't til we got Hafner, Lofton, Sizemore, that attendance really picked up again. The Cavs? The last game I went to was when Shawn Kemp was on the team. Still need to go see LeBron. But look at Browns stadium. That place is packed every season. Last year, I had tickets to X-Fest, which I gave away so that I could watch the week 2 Browns game which was after the xxxxing joke of a game Frye had against the Steelers. No one had any expectations for this game, and I was happier than a pig in shit at the end of that day.

Bashing each other like this isn't really going anywhere. Picking on them because they don't follow their shitty baseball team or because they don't have a basketball team is stupid. What happened to them just being faggots because they're from Pittsburgh? As much as I hate them, I do respect them. They are true fans. They're a far cry from the breed Cincy fan that I have the displeasure of seeing at U. of Dayton. I swear, I don't think I've heard "Who Dey" or seen a Bengals jersey here since my freshman year in 2006, not to mention their stupid xxxxing 2005 AFC North Champion sweatshirts. Does it say first round exit somewhere on that piece of garbage? If the Browns win the division (and I'm not holding my breath) then lose first round in the playoffs, you wouldn't catch me dead in a shirt that says AFC North Champs.

But I digress from my point. Why is this other bullshit that has nothing to do with the Browns or Steelers even being brought up? Bossy, xxxx you. Chuck, eat my ass. The only person I hate more than you people is Art Modell (and I guess bengals fans, now that I think about it). I hope your team gets embarassed by the ravens or the cardinals. I bleed orange. You guys bleed piss yellow.

xxxx off.

YOU are a MAN ...a Football fan ! And a Great Representative of Cleveland. Not some Puzzie Crybaby ! By the way ..we aint FAGOTS ! And as most of us are Pirate Fans we are also a Football Town and you speak truth about fair "weatherness"...and it wouldn't Effect the Steelers either. A Browns fans is a Browns Fan... Same in Pittsburgh Steeler fans will always be Steeler fans. Who Dey ? Ha Ha Ha.... I think Bill Cowher once asked THAT Question !!

So what you're saying is you cruise the internet looking for people talking bad about the Steelers....sad.

No...I am saying YOU are a whiney azzz Bitch !! I Have friends from Work that invited me over here a few years back. It was fun ...so I come. MOST Browns fans are kool...Dedicated Loyal Tough guys. And Many more are becoming like you a Little Puzz Crying like a little baby boy ! Keep typing... I am sure the Fan recruiters in San Francisco are looking for a few good "Men" like you !!!

Guest Masters
No...I am saying YOU are a whiney azzz Bitch !! I Have friends from Work that invited me over here a few years back. It was fun ...so I come. MOST Browns fans are kool...Dedicated Loyal Tough guys. And Many more are becoming like you a Little Puzz Crying like a little baby boy ! Keep typing... I am sure the Fan recruiters in San Francisco are looking for a few good "Men" like you !!!

LMFAO... Jesus dude. You can't take a quick little poke that was tongue and cheek. Then come up with that, based on one post to you, and a rare jab I take at a Steeler fan. Maybe it's you that needs to head to SF, like you suggested. Seems you're the one that's got an awfully sensitive side. After all your whole post is "puzz crying like a little baby boy", as you so put it.

The only thing unique about Heinz field is that it is the only playing surface that had a punted ball stick straight up in the mud without bouncing since the wheel was invented.

I suppose there wasn't anywhere for the grass roots to grow either?

The opened end giving the great view of the city and point is also pretty unique.

Well Stated...........I am embarrassed that Browns fans have become the dumbest and most arrogant and most spiteful fans in sports..................

My beloved team gone to shit and it's fans gone brain dead

Not ALL of you guys Eagle4.... But a rather Large Chunk has !

The only thing unique about Heinz field is that it is the only playing surface that had a punted ball stick straight up in the mud without bouncing since the wheel was invented.

I suppose there wasn't anywhere for the grass roots to grow either?

The ball sticking in the Mud thing though ....KOOL ! Sort of like if your RIVER would Catch ON FIRE !!! You know , people Never Forget these things. Part of the Mystic !!

The ball sticking in the Mud thing though ....KOOL ! Sort of like if your RIVER would Catch ON FIRE !!! You know , people Never Forget these things. Part of the Mystic !!

Uh....that's "Mystique" there you Gorgonzola Head. A "mystic" is someone who predicts the future. F'rinstance all the "mystics" are gazing into their crystal balls tonight and guffawing at all the Yinzers bawling into their pi$$ yellow crying towels.

I hope you got yours outta the dryer today so it's nice and absorbant for all those tears you'll shed tomorrow night.

Doug

Archived