THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelerban

killbill

I think every Steeler fan should make one more post on this site pledging not to post again until the steelers lose. Browns fans have many important issues to discuss like who to hire as GM after we allready hired the whole coaching staff and who will be the first round bust wirh the five pick. Who is with me!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unfortunatly certain posters on here start threads goading Stooler fans to respond, until this stops, Stooler fans will keep posting here to react to those stupid Stooler goading threads. :angry:

Well Stated...........I am embarrassed that Browns fans have become the dumbest and most arrogant and most spiteful fans in sports..................

My beloved team gone to shit and it's fans gone brain dead

anyone remember the Browns fans throwing batteries at one of their games? what class.

Thats what happens when you make a ridiculous call in cleveland. You die.

Guest ATENEARS
anyone remember the Browns fans throwing batteries at one of their games? what class.

At one? ... LOL, that use to be a ritual.

Anyone know why if the Steelers think that they have such a huge fan base, why did they build one of the smallest out door stadiums in the modern era?

Anyone know why if the Steelers think that they have such a huge fan base, why did they build one of the smallest out door stadiums in the modern era?

Because only 71 people in Pittsburgh can afford season tickets....

Ticket and beer sales don't generate revenues, big stadiums just add to the overhead. Licensing, some mdse sales and TV contracts are where the real money is at.

Heinz Field seats 65k, stains stadium seats 73k. It's not like yinz have one twice the size.

Gotta love drama queens.

drama.jpg

Regards

.... an'at

Ticket and beer sales don't generate revenues, big stadiums just add to the overhead. Licensing, some mdse sales and TV contracts are where the real money is at.

Heinz Field seats 65k, stains stadium seats 73k. It's not like yinz have one twice the size.

Gotta love drama queens.

drama.jpg

Steelers have an 11 year waiting list for season tickets. If we build a 100,000 seat stadium we would still sell out with years left on the waiting list...

If we build a 100,000 seat stadium we would still sell out with years left on the waiting list...

Which begs the question .... why didn't you?

It's certainly not because the Rooneys aren't whores.

Couldn't find an architect in Pittsburgh that could draw a circle that big?

Zombo

Which begs the question .... why didn't you?

It's certainly not because the Rooneys aren't whores.

Couldn't find an architect in Pittsburgh that could draw a circle that big?

Zombo

We didn't have that much space to build the stadium. The stadium would get bigger and the amount of parking would decrease. Heinz Field is the most uniquely designed stadiums in the league but as a Browns fan yoy will insist it is the worst. Then when I ask you which stadium has a more unique design you will tell me that I am the stupid one, while you COMPLETELY avoid the question asked to you...

We didn't have that much space to build the stadium. The stadium would get bigger and the amount of parking would decrease. Heinz Field is the most uniquely designed stadiums in the league but as a Browns fan yoy will insist it is the worst. Then when I ask you which stadium has a more unique design you will tell me that I am the stupid one, while you COMPLETELY avoid the question asked to you...

Cute except for the part where you never asked that.

Guest ATENEARS

The only thing unique about Heinz field is that it is the only playing surface that had a punted ball stick straight up in the mud without bouncing since the wheel was invented.

I suppose there wasn't anywhere for the grass roots to grow either?

Bah let em post we have some reasonable squeeler fans that come here...its gonna feel all the better to rub it in there faces when the browns finally crawl out of the gutter and kick those steelers arses..

Even though most of them mysteriously wont be around once that happens..we will have to go pay tribute on their board..;) lol

This rivalry must stay alive.. while we wait for the browns to actually walk out on the field with determination ,will and the capability of winning the fan boards are a great way to keep that rivalry hot...our day will come..

Bah let em post we have some reasonable squeeler fans that come here...its gonna feel all the better to rub it in there faces when the browns finally crawl out of the gutter and kick those steelers arses..

Even though most of them mysteriously wont be around once that happens..we will have to go pay tribute on their board..;) lol

Most won't be around because they will have died of old age. :)

Most won't be around because they will have died of old age. :)

I personally am not here to gloat. I've stated several times that I'm here for a different perspective. I check the board daily and usually don't post. If i do post it's because someone brought up the Steelers or it's something I'm interested in and I comment. I enjoy the opinion of a choice few on this message board and check daily because of it. I also like to know whats going on within my division and this is a good source for Cleveland news. (I also check the Cavs board, I am a big Cavs fan via proxy.) Anyway there are plenty within your ranks that bring the Steeler fan base here and strangely enough they're often the least intelligent. You may want to take this up with Mr. T. He does a great job of bringing the black and gold out of the wood work. I do actually pity that fool.

Guest Ghoolie
I have decided not to pay attention to fans that cheer for teams that have the history of cheating....

Lyle Alzado admitted to pounding steroids in order to compete. He was a great Bronco and he gave his heart to win many Browns games.

I expect you to honor your word and not post about the Browns ever again.

Dude, are you that stupid not to know that EVERY NFL team is full of players that take illegal performance inhancing drugs?

Lyle Alzado admitted to pounding steroids in order to compete. He was a great Bronco and he gave his heart to win many Browns games.

I expect you to honor your word and not post about the Browns ever again.

Dude, are you that stupid not to know that EVERY NFL team is full of players that take illegal performance inhancing drugs?

Dude, open your eyes, every team is very classy and never cheats. Except the Steelers. The Steelers pay the refs to fix every game becuase they couldn't win other wise. EVERY Steeler is on steriods and no other NFL player ever took roids. If you don't believe it or ask for proof of my claim then you are stupid. When all their cheating doesn't win them a game its just karma. If it wasn't for their cheating they would have never won a game. They have no good players and they have never had good players. All of their players who made it in the Hall only got there becuase the Rooney's paid someone off. Yes many 3rd party organizations concluded the Steelers have the most women fans, largest world wide fan base, and fill up opposing team stadiums better then any other team but the Rooney's just paid them off to say that. Browns fans are actually the smartest and classiest fans. The Steelers have never filled up their stadium. Yes, they sold out every game since 1972 but no one actually attends the game becuase it is too hot or too cold for them. They tell you thousands of them tailgate hours before the game but they are lying. I have been to Steeler games before and I didn't see a single Steeler tailgater. Just Browns fans. The average stupid StOOLer fan will say its the Browns that can't fill up their own stadium. But they are wrong. Most just so happen to be in the bathroom when the picture is taken. If the Steelers didn't cheat every game they would have no fans. It has been determined that Pittsburgh was the country's most livable city but the Rooneys just paid them off to say that. Pittsburgh is actually the worst city. They claim one of the most important battle of the Revolutionary war occured there, but Pittsburgh schools just lie and teach them that. Same goes for the start of the Lewis and Clark expedition and the Whiskey Rebelion. Everyone from Pittsburgh is stupid and redneck. Except for the Browns fans that live there. They are the smartest and classiest people in the world. They are actually a hockey town but just claim to be a football town becuase it makes them feel good. They envy us Browns fans and our wonderful team. Everything I said is true and if any of you redneck Steeler fans ask for proof then you are the stupid one!...

I am not responsable for teaching people to read.

You are, however, reprehensible for giving me a migraine while attempting to read whatever that was.

DWJ

Archived