THE BROWNS BOARD

Some Browns jokes

mario

Guest ATENEARS

Rich gets driven insane and can't stop mumbling about Gwen Stephanie, but even a thread filled with Browns jokes survives on the ole Browns Board ...

(Insert theme music)

What a whacky place to love .... always keep'em guessing ....

Browns sitting at home again during the playoffs. Now that's funny in and of itself!

sorry ass losers.

Dude..that's Mean and Stupid....Not to mention Pointless. You dont have enough posts to escape ignorant comments like that. Stay above the Cut...dont be a Cheap shot artist.

I was avoiding this thread....

..... but

How do you stop a Cleveland Brown from masturbating?

Paint his dick black and gold and he'll never beat it again.

A stains fan, a rats fan and a bungles fan (all wearing their respective teams hats) are driving along when suddenly they spot a nude, dead woman lying on the edge of a cornfield. They get out and make sure she's dead when the rats fan takes his hat off and puts it on her left boob. The bungles fan takes his hat off and puts it on her right boob while the stains fan takes his hat off and puts it on her vagine. They call the cops and when a cop arrives he proceeds with his inspection. He lifts the rats hat, thinks for a second and puts it back. He does the same with the bungles hat. He then lifts the stains hat and looks. Puts it back, lifts it and looks. Puts it back and repeats this one more time. The rats fan says "hey, what are you some kind of perv?". The cop says "no, I'm confused - every time I look under a Browns hat I see an asshole".

..... but

A stains fan, a rats fan and a bungles fan (all wearing their respective teams hats) are driving along when suddenly they spot a nude, dead woman lying on the edge of a cornfield. They get out and make sure she's dead when the rats fan takes his hat off and puts it on her left boob. The bungles fan takes his hat off and puts it on her right boob while the stains fan takes his hat off and puts it on her vagine. They call the cops and when a cop arrives he proceeds with his inspection. He lifts the rats hat, thinks for a second and puts it back. He does the same with the bungles hat. He then lifts the stains hat and looks. Puts it back, lifts it and looks. Puts it back and repeats this one more time. The rats fan says "hey, what are you some kind of perv?". The cop says "no, I'm confused - every time I look under a Browns hat I see an asshole".

You shoulda Avoided it Chuck ! Not too late to Delete it.... I have done it before.... It sounds so much better in your head sometimes.

..... but

SAVED for posterity!

Archived