THE BROWNS BOARD

Some Browns jokes

mario

No secret the Browns sucked this year. So here are some jokes I heard at work today... lets laugh a little fella's.

What do the Browns and a possum have incommon?

They both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

What do the Browns and Bill Graham have in common?

They can both make 50,000 fans stand up in their seats and yell JESUS CHRIST

How do you keep a Cleveland Brown out of your yard?

Put up goal posts.

Where do you take shelter in Cleveland from a Tornado?

Browns Stadium, they never have a touchdown there.

Haha good ones there I got a few more here :

Do you know why the Cleveland Browns were the last NFL team to get a website?

Because they could never put three W’s together in a row. :lol:

What do you call a Cleveland Brown with a SuperBowl Championship ring? A Thief

How many Cleveland Browns does it take to win a Superbowl?

Randy Lerner has no idea! -- and we may never know either!

What's the difference between the Browns and a blonde?

The blonde knows how to score.

What do you call 47 people sitting around a TV watching the NFL playoffs?

The Cleveland Browns.

What's the difference between the Cleveland Browns and a dollar bill?

You can still get four quarters out of a dollar

Did you hear that the Post Office has just recalled their latest stamp? It seems they had photos of Browns players on them and folks couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

An anxious woman goes to her doctor. "Doctor," she asks nervously, "I'm worried sick - can you get pregnant from anal intercourse?" "Of course," replies the doctor, "Where do you think Browns fans come from?"

The Seven Dwarfs are working down in the mines when there is a cave-in. Snow White runs to the entrance to the mine and yells down to them. In the distance a voice shouts out of the mine shaft, "The Browns will win the Super Bowl." Snow White says, "Well at least Dopey's alive."

guy goes into a bar with his dog and they both get a stool. Owner says you can't have that dog in here. Guy says.. but he's a great Bowns fan.. OH? How's that?.. just wait.. they are watching the game and the Browns drive down and kick a field goal. Dog jumps off his chair barks 3x and does a flip.. Bartender says that's really cool. What's he do when they score a touchdown.. guy says .Wow...I'm really not sure

A Western Pennsylvania Steeler fan is trying out for the Steelers. His lifelong dream.

So, hes sitting in the locker room checking out the other players packages, when Willie Parker enters the room and says "Hey, $hit for brains, coach Tomlin wants to see you in his office right away."

The wannabe player enters Tomlins office and sits down. Tomlin says "Were cutting down to 65 players and you have to get your crap and go. Why are you even here? Youre IQ is lower than Big Bens and hes the cutoff point at 65. Dont come back here either"

Seething mad, now the ex player (and fan) is driving out of town when he sees a bar and pulls over.

He opens the door, enters and slams it as hard as he can. Then yells "The Pittbsburgh Steelers and all their f-cking fans are a bunch of axxholes"

Just then, a 450 pound tub of a man sitting at the bar stands up and says "Say what? I'm offended by that"

Why, are you a Steeler Fan? Says the ex player.

No, I'm an axxhole.

and don't forget.. little twinkie (Mangini) is keeping big twinkie (Crennel) on his staff. smooth move so far for the Browns. The Steelers do not have any comment as they are preparing for the AFC Championship Game and the Super Bowl.

What you call dopey the dwarf and the steelers team??

Drug Dealers and the druggies :wacko: ( Thats the only reason they are so far in the playoffs Ben painpills and the rest on the roids and coke)

-Why is Ohio so windy?

Because Michigan Blows and Pittsburgh Sucks!

-A Browns fan, a Steelers fan and a Titans fan were all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of booze. All of a sudden the Saudi police rushed in and arrested them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offense in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they were sentenced to death!

However, with the help of very good lawyers, they were able to successfully appeal their sentence down to life imprisonment. By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheik decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheik suddenly said, "It's my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping."

The Titans fan was first in line (he had drunk the least), so he thought about this for a while and then said, "Please tie a pillow to my back." This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through. The Titans fan had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain when the punishment was done.

The Steelers fan was next up (he almost finished an entire fifth by himself), and after watching the scene, said "All Right! Please fix two pillows on my back." But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again, sending the Steelers fan out crying like a little girl.

The Browns fan was the last one up (he had finished off the crate), but before he could say anything, the Sheik turned to him and said, "You support the greatest team in the world, your team has some of the best and most loyal football fans in the world. For this, you may have two wishes!" "Thanks, your most Royal highness," the Browns fan replies. "In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes."

"Not only are you an honorable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave," the Sheik says with an admiring look on his face. "If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second wish? What is it to be?" the Sheik asks.

"Tie the Steelers fan to my back."

mz the pussy. liked it!

That emoticon (I hate myself for saying that word, but whatevs), you know the one with the rolling eyes? The one I posed in my comments??

Here, this one. :rolleyes:

That is like a facial expression for like "I am being facetious."

Here are a few jokes:

The Browns offense

The Browns defense

Braylon Edwards

Kellen Winslow

The Browns fans

For some reason I remembering argueing with you the other day and you saying " I never type anything unless im defending the Steelers on this board, I knew that wasnt true then and not now either, can you leave already? you are a loser, do you understand this? I honestly feel sorry for you, Do you have any friends at all? Please get a life and ask the Steelers board if they will actually let you talk on there

A Western Pennsylvania Steeler fan is trying out for the Steelers. His lifelong dream.

So, hes sitting in the locker room checking out the other players packages, when Willie Parker enters the room and says "Hey, $hit for brains, coach Tomlin wants to see you in his office right away."

The wannabe player enters Tomlins office and sits down. Tomlin says "Were cutting down to 65 players and you have to get your crap and go. Why are you even here? Youre IQ is lower than Big Bens and hes the cutoff point at 65. Dont come back here either"

Seething mad, now the ex player (and fan) is driving out of town when he sees a bar and pulls over.

He opens the door, enters and slams it as hard as he can. Then yells "The Pittbsburgh Steelers and all their f-cking fans are a bunch of axxholes"

Just then, a 450 pound tub of a man sitting at the bar stands up and says "Say what? I'm offended by that"

Why, are you a Steeler Fan? Says the ex player.

No, I'm an axxhole.

keep trying....

-Why is Ohio so windy?

Because Michigan Blows and Pittsburgh Sucks!

-A Browns fan, a Steelers fan and a Titans fan were all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of booze. All of a sudden the Saudi police rushed in and arrested them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offense in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they were sentenced to death!

However, with the help of very good lawyers, they were able to successfully appeal their sentence down to life imprisonment. By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheik decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheik suddenly said, "It's my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping."

The Titans fan was first in line (he had drunk the least), so he thought about this for a while and then said, "Please tie a pillow to my back." This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through. The Titans fan had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain when the punishment was done.

The Steelers fan was next up (he almost finished an entire fifth by himself), and after watching the scene, said "All Right! Please fix two pillows on my back." But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again, sending the Steelers fan out crying like a little girl.

The Browns fan was the last one up (he had finished off the crate), but before he could say anything, the Sheik turned to him and said, "You support the greatest team in the world, your team has some of the best and most loyal football fans in the world. For this, you may have two wishes!" "Thanks, your most Royal highness," the Browns fan replies. "In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes."

"Not only are you an honorable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave," the Sheik says with an admiring look on his face. "If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second wish? What is it to be?" the Sheik asks.

"Tie the Steelers fan to my back."

ha ha ha...THAT is a Good Joke. We may have to "Tweek" It when I tell it though.

For some reason I remembering argueing with you the other day and you saying " I never type anything unless im defending the Steelers on this board, I knew that wasnt true then and not now either, can you leave already? you are a loser, do you understand this? I honestly feel sorry for you, Do you have any friends at all? Please get a life and ask the Steelers board if they will actually let you talk on there

Your are right. I did make a joke which wasn't in direct defense of the Steelers. Although, that joke was pretty harmless and just out of good fun.

Your are right. I did make a joke which wasn't in direct defense of the Steelers. Although, that joke was pretty harmless and just out of good fun.

my point was, i have seen alot of posts from you that are not in your words "defending the steelers", regardless of how harmless and out of good fun you think it was, just like alot of our posts about the Steelers are out of good fun, but I guess you dont see that the same way huh?

my point was, i have seen alot of posts from you that are not in your words "defending the steelers", regardless of how harmless and out of good fun you think it was, just like alot of our posts about the Steelers are out of good fun, but I guess you dont see that the same way huh?

Saying the Browns offense is a joke and blindy saying the Steeler are on roids are two different things.

Saying Bralyon is a joke (which many of you guys on here agree with) and hoping Bens head injury is very serious are two different things.

Saying Browns fans are a joke while Browns fans say we are rednecks( weird since we have internet access) and say we are fairweather bandwagoners (also weird since we sold out every game for nearly four decade) are two different things.

Browns sitting at home again during the playoffs. Now that's funny in and of itself!

sorry ass losers.

Your team in the AFC Championship game and you are on our board fighting with us and making new topics how you don't think we are a rival to you guys.

This is honestly the funniest joke I have heard yet, you guys worrying about us when we are sitting at home and you guys are in the Championship game LOL!!!!

Archived