THE BROWNS BOARD

What The World Needs Now, Part 1

Guest mz.

Didn't know you were Sean Hannity's lapdog.

Alo, if you don't like the posts, why read them? I see no harm. It's called freedom of expression. It may be garbage, it may not. But it's only words.

Stupid ass hypocrite. Take your own lame advice.

I put this post out there because I thought folks might be interested that Hannity was being broadcast in HD now.

I listen to Hannity and Limbaugh everyday in my car.

When I get home I watch Olberman and John stewart.

Nice little balance thing I got going on.

I have a serious question. How often do Hannity and Libuagh admitt to being conservative and tell you that they are speaking from a conservitive viewpoint as opposed to a balanced one. How often do Olberman and Stewart say the same thing just obviously being liberal?

I have a serious question. How often do Hannity and Libuagh admitt to being conservative and tell you that they are speaking from a conservitive viewpoint as opposed to a balanced one. How often do Olberman and Stewart say the same thing just obviously being liberal?

Never.

Do they really have to? The content does the talkin'.

Well, mz the pussy, you instigate, then mock people for following you to the sludge of the discourse on the forum

you want shut down? If you can't control it and dominate it contentwise, you'll muck it up?

Boy, first you libs were sore LOUD losers the last eight years, now you are sore winners.

Pulleeze, mz the pussy, stop quacking like a duck and then complaining that people think you're a duck.

No, I'm not calling you a quack. But, I do wonder that you really are a duck.

But I'm not bringing out the recipes again, because our moderators are doing a fine job.

Pulleeze, mz the pussy, stop quacking like a duck and then complaining that people think you're a duck.

You're misunderstanding me, cal. I don't care about DieHard calling me a fag, I just wished he'd get more creative with his barbs.

Oh. Well, then why complain about this forum if you are encouraging the personal barbs?

Works to your "shut this board down" agenda?

I'm just analyzing. You know, critically thinking...

You're misunderstanding me, cal. I don't care about DieHard calling me a fag, I just wished he'd get more creative with his barbs.

How creative do we gotta be in a thread about outrage over the fact that Hannity's in HD???

Can't we get back to hard core news bashing Larry Craig or Palin's kid???

:rolleyes:

WSS

I do NOT see Jon Stewart that way, nor do I think he's a lightweight. He can hold his own and he has everybody who's anybody on.

I don't get that.

Yes he has a popular liberal show.

Yes many politicos go on it.

But there's no real debate and no real "interview."

It's a very short segment featuring Stweart cracking wise (thanks to the comedy writers) and a left wing audience to help by cheering the jokes or barking down the guest, should he not be a lib.

Bill Maher Lite.

I'd suggest Medved during your car radio time.

You'll hate his politics too BUT when he does interview someone it's more in depth (due to the freedom a 3 hour show provides) and he doesn't bark over them like Hannity.

WSS

Archived