THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Gay Ben looks like Siverbacks Mom

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

F-u Silverback ... go cry somewhere else, no one cares what you have to say about the Steelers.

It's like defending a piece of shit for it's skankiness.

The Steelers organization is just plain ugly. Forget how gawd-awful Big Gay Ben appears. The Steelers look like stained old coffee teeth. Their fans are greasy, women are nasty, their playing surface looks like it shares the stadium with the local tractor pull.

I mean, c'mon ... these Steeler fans that hang here act like they are ever gonna get some respect out of us ... no way, no who, no how.

Are they really that stupid?

F-u Silverback ... go cry somewhere else, no one cares what you have to say about the Steelers.

It's like defending a piece of shit for it's skankiness.

The Steelers organization is just plain ugly. Forget how gawd-awful Big Gay Ben appears. The Steelers look like stained old coffee teeth. Their fans are greasy, women are nasty, their playing surface looks like it shares the stadium with the local tractor pull.

I mean, c'mon ... these Steeler fans that hang here act like they are ever gonna get some respect out of us ... no way, no who, no how.

Are they really that stupid?

WHO the Hell whats respect from your Lame azzzzz...???? PLEASE ANTeater...You a total D*ck....You say the most totally ridiculous things. I cant Imagine that even ONE Steeler fans here Gives a RATBIRDS Azz what the heck YOU think. Your a deranged , moronic , Loser . By all means Ramble on. You look like more of an Azz every time you post !

I joined today and found this an amusing site. the ateners guy really likes to call Ben Roethlisburger gay.

I would bet in Cleveland at this time of the year, when your season is over, calling a stud QB gay gets him off in some way.

The final four in the NFL happens this weekend and atener's browns are sitting around bitching and moaning about their crappy season.

Final 4

Steelers\Ravens

Arizona\Philly

I am having a huge party on Ligonier, PA this weekend! We still have our Steeler Christmas tree up.

I hope ateners gets a gay lover for the Super Bowl

You steeler fans are pussys

Come to the pound and talk this shit.

Ben is gay

Hey Archie ANTEATER Talks Crap to LURE us in...He gets off on it .... Never realized that before . He is a "serial Poster"...very Scary , Very Odd , Very Queer. Obsessed with players preference of Girls or not , funny thing is I have yet to see ANT Trait of "Homosexual" tendency's in Ben Roethlisberger. Now Quinn has that picture at the "Club" with his "Boys". Nasty !!!!!! Hey AntEatEr ... Keep looking stupid !

Archived