THE BROWNS BOARD

Just saw top QB prospect on Sports center

Solon16

Josh Freeman from KSU. listed as fourth on prospect list behind Sanchez#1, Stafford(2), Nate Davis(3).....by the time April rolls around after the combine he will be near the top picks in the Draft. That is my prediction! He might even go to Detroit!

Josh Freeman from KSU. listed as fourth on prospect list behind Sanchez#1, Stafford(2), Nate Davis(3).....by the time April rolls around after the combine he will be near the top picks in the Draft. That is my prediction! He might even go to Detroit!

Mark Sanchez will be a special player, this kid will be playing in a Pro Bowl in 3 years and be a elite QB

Mark Sanchez will be better than Brady Quinn

Detroit Lions would be smart to take Sanchez with the #1 pick he will be a Franchise Quarterback for many years

Mark Sanchez reminds me of a young more mobile Dan Marino

Mark Sanchez will be a special player, this kid will be playing in a Pro Bowl in 3 years and be a elite QB

Detroit Lions would be smart to take Sanchez with the #1 pick he will be a Franchise Quarterback for many years

Care to bet a nut?

Freeman has a big arm and can run, I see someone like maybe the Vikings taking him very early or maybe the Bears

I think he will be better than Stafford

Mark Sanchez has only 22 games under his belt...and not that many as a starter. He doesn't fit the guidelines of what many believe is the best 'recipe' for finding an NFL QB.

Shep has been a big supporter of this (multiple year starter, etc...), but seems to be turning the blind eye to it now that he is on the Sanchez warpath.

Sanchez MAY turn out good, but for now he is little more than a 1 yr wonder....

Freeman has a big arm and can run, I see someone like maybe the Vikings taking him very early or maybe the Bears

I think he will be better than Stafford

Freeman is going to skyrocket up draft charts.......right now projected late second ~ 3rd...b4 its over he'll be really high up in first. top 20 pick at very least!

I have seen Stafford play many time and I have also seen Sanchez and IMO Sanchez will be a much better QB, when I look at Sanchez he has everything you want from a QB, I believe he is the best QB in this draft.

Perhaps, but it was Freeman you were comparing him to, not Sanchez. :)

Guest Aloysius
Mark Sanchez has only 22 games under his belt...and not that many as a starter. He doesn't fit the guidelines of what many believe is the best 'recipe' for finding an NFL QB.

Agreed. If you look at the history of underclassman QB's, it's pretty bad. I think Ben Roethlisberger and Aaron Rodgers are the only guys in the last ten years who've had success in the NFL. And Rodgers doesn't even really count because he sat on the bench for three years.

Here are the junior QB's who didn't pan out:

• Ryan Leaf

• Tim Couch

• Quincy Carter

• Michael Vick

• Joey Harrington

• Rex Grossman

• Alex Smith

• Vince Young

• JaMarcus Russell (he could succeed, but it doesn't look good)

Stafford is top 3, Sanchez top 20, the lowest i could see Sanchez going is Tampa at 19, i think he needs to sit for his first year though, so if Tampa resigned Garcia for another year it could be perfect for him... Freeman is 2nd round quality for sure, but some players always shoot up after the combine, syggesting he could go number 1 though is inane.

Stafford is top 3, Sanchez top 20, the lowest i could see Sanchez going is Tampa at 19, i think he needs to sit for his first year though, so if Tampa resigned Garcia for another year it could be perfect for him... Freeman is 2nd round quality for sure, but some players always shoot up after the combine, syggesting he could go number 1 though is inane.

I'll suggest whatever I like....He will fly up draft boards even more than flacco!

Freeman is going to skyrocket up draft charts.......right now projected late second ~ 3rd...b4 its over he'll be really high up in first. top 20 pick at very least!

I totally agree. With that frame and arm scouts are going to fall in love at the combines.

He's actually on the rise as we speak.

I could see a 1st round selection as well. No doubt he's an early 2nd rounder.

If I were the Detroit I'd draft an OL with my first pick and pray he drops to #33 and grab him then.

He has all the tools and the combine/ his workouts shoule help propel him.

I think his biggest test will be in the wunderlic score. More and more you see teams really looking at this. Look at a few where they've looked past it (V.Young for instance) and they haven't worked out.

Care to bet a nut?

I think Hes been crawling on parking pavement sniffing the exaust fumes of parked cars!

Archived