THE BROWNS BOARD

Ghoolieis Happy? You gotta be bool shidding me!

Guest Ghoolie

Guest Ghoolie

Appearances tell me that Lerner hired Mangini with the intention of making him BMOC.

This is how I would do it and it makes sense. FINALLY! A GM is not an important executive, but instead a powerful coffee fetcher.

Yes Mr. Belichik, No Mr. Belichik, I will get that for you Mr. Belichik.

Finding an executive who knows finance, contracts, cap management and NFL rules is as easy as finding a good offensive lineman. There are TONS of them.

It doens't matter what any of us think of Mangini and nobody here can predict one way or another how he will perform, It is all conjecture and no matter who Asshole Lerner hired, everyone here would be pimpining the guy's resume.

What DOES matter is that we finally have a head Nigga in charge. Romeo was never that guy. He was handcuffed by cog-sugger Sewage and FINALLY Lerner realized what Rich and i knoew all along. Sewage has no football skills. This is why he has no job offers. (Lions? Please, don't make an ass of yourself)

I am all for giving a guy the reins and getting the F out of his way. THAT is the only way the team can ever have success.

Let Mangini hire his own coffee fetchers.

Bravo Browns.

Appearances tell me that Lerner hired Mangini with the intention of making him BMOC.

This is how I would do it and it makes sense. FINALLY! A GM is not an important executive, but instead a powerful coffee fetcher.

Yes Mr. Belichik, No Mr. Belichik, I will get that for you Mr. Belichik.

Finding an executive who knows finance, contracts, cap management and NFL rules is as easy as finding a good offensive lineman. There are TONS of them.

It doens't matter what any of us think of Mangini and nobody here can predict one way or another how he will perform, It is all conjecture and no matter who Asshole Lerner hired, everyone here would be pimpining the guy's resume.

What DOES matter is that we finally have a head Nigga in charge. Romeo was never that guy. He was handcuffed by cog-sugger Sewage and FINALLY Lerner realized what Rich and i knoew all along. Sewage has no football skills. This is why he has no job offers. (Lions? Please, don't make an ass of yourself)

I am all for giving a guy the reins and getting the F out of his way. THAT is the only way the team can ever have success.

Let Mangini hire his own coffee fetchers.

Bravo Browns.

N-bomb. Dude......

Regards

.... an'at

I liked your first two lines............the third was not so good...........Belichick is the best........he gives a crap about Mangini now.......especially after his tattle tale incident

Guest Ghoolie
I liked your first two lines............the third was not so good...........Belichick is the best........he gives a crap about Mangini now.......especially after his tattle tale incident

Rich, you didn't get my point. I was illustrating that it seems that Mangini is being given the same environment Belichik has.

In New England everyone goes around saying Yes Mr. Belichik................

It appears in Cleveland Mangini will call the shots and the GM will serve his plans and needs. The GM will support the HC and stay out of his way.

That is all I ever wanted, ONE GUY, THE BUCK WILL STOP HERE. Can Mangini do it? If he has in his belly what Browns fans have, then yes, he can and he will.

On paper, at least, this is a MONUMENTAL departure form the last 10 years.

Go Browns.

You are assuming way too much, too fast. We don't even know who the GM is yet. Kokinis (dare I say it) might not be in the bag yet. Moreso, we havn't even seen what the relationship between Mangini and his staff is like. Sure, Mangini looks a hell of a lot more proactive than Crennel, but we're all just grasping straws still. Wait and see how Mangini takes the reins.

Archived