THE BROWNS BOARD

Moderation

For the love of God...

A. fuggin' comes from the Norman Mailer WWII novel, The naked and the Dead. Then Mr. Natural, a Robert Crumb character started to use it in his comics, so pretty soon all the Hippies started using it. I use it because it's classier than f*ckin', and is a clever literary minded nipple tweak against the left. If other people use it, swell.

B. I am not Bunker. I had logged in as Aaron Burr...but forgot the password so I made a new identity to clear this crap up because my name is getting dragged into this idiocy. That hurts sales at the site. And sales are what keeps the site going. I don't run ads. Accessible post content is what moves merchandise. Not racial controversy.

C. VaporTrail logged into my site with an offensive handle seeking info on Mr. T. I don't play these stupid games. So I'll tell you all what I told him.

"Well VaporTrail, you know as much as I do. I had some members. Nice people. Then they went nuts. I have no idea why. I'm currently shaming them into playing nice. Ignore the empty threats against them. I already banned them, but have rescinded due to howls of protest...first amendment crap...stuff like that. But I'll ban them again if I have to. That's pretty much it.

Oh yeah, I'll approve you for membership once you change the stupid handle."

And finally, I have no idea why you even have a political forum on a sports board. Send those knuckleheads over to my place, or somewhere else and go back to arguing about "the foosball". Dealing with junk like this takes away from my valuable time which is better spent creating liberal angst.

Sincerely yours,

Aaron Burr

EvilConservatives.net

P.S. the new shipment of bacon grease and shredded koran votive candles just came in. Get yours today!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the love of God...

A. fuggin' comes from the Norman Mailer WWII novel, The naked and the Dead. Then Mr. Natural, a Robert Crumb character started to use it in his comics, so pretty soon all the Hippies started using it. I use it because it's classier than f*ckin', and is a clever literary minded nipple tweak against the left. If other people use it, swell.

B. I am not Bunker. I had logged in as Aaron Burr...but forgot the password so I made a new identity to clear this crap up because my name is getting dragged into this idiocy. That hurts sales at the site. And sales are what keeps the site going. I don't run ads. Accessible post content is what moves merchandise. Not racial controversy.

C. VaporTrail logged into my site with an offensive handle seeking info on Mr. T. I don't play these stupid games. So I'll tell you all what I told him.

"Well VaporTrail, you know as much as I do. I had some members. Nice people. Then they went nuts. I have no idea why. I'm currently shaming them into playing nice. Ignore the empty threats against them. I already banned them, but have rescinded due to howls of protest...first amendment crap...stuff like that. But I'll ban them again if I have to. That's pretty much it.

And finally, I have no idea why you even have a political forum on a sports board. Send those knuckleheads over to my place, or somewhere else and go back to arguing about "the foosball". Dealing with junk like this takes away from my valuable time which is better spent creating liberal angst.

Sincerely yours,

Aaron Burr

EvilConservatives.net

P.S. the new shipment of bacon grease and shredded koran votive candles just came in. Get yours today!

Ok, I suppose that will do. No, I will not come to evilconservatives. Besides not bring evil or a conservative, I read some of your site and it's a huge collection of douchebags. No thanks.

Ok, I suppose that will do. No, I will not come to evilconservatives. Besides not bring evil or a conservative, I read some of your site and it's a huge collection of douchebags. No thanks.

Hey at least they booted T off too....

But though I didn't read anybody else's posts over at EC, I suppose we all have our share of douchebags.

Unfortunately there seems to be some cross pollinating.

Thanks Burr.

I do like bacon grease.

WSS

If anyone's wondering what I said to him, here it is:

Hi, I'm assuming you're the EC Admin that posted over on the browns board political forum. If not, then please ignore this. Anyways, I come in peace, and I'm just seeking information on the asshats that invaded the board. You said that you saved screencaps of the thread that Mr. T was posting in, calling on guys to hop on our board. Would you be willing to send those to me? No one wants their board flooded with racism, and that's the current state of ours. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Not trying to rile anyone up. Just trying to get whatever info I can to get this crap off the board.

If anyone's wondering what I said to him, here it is:

Not trying to rile anyone up. Just trying to get whatever info I can to get this crap off the board.

FWIW I too am tired of the racist crap that came here and not as the result of the majority, but a certain few that must have personal problems

that would give them the rewards they desparately are seeking by being totally offensive.. My advice is go away bunker and all your side shows.....

For the love of God...

Sincerely yours,

Aaron Burr

EvilConservatives.net

The question in my mind is why don't you have a Cleveland browns section on your political board?

Not trying to rile anyone up. Just trying to get whatever info I can to get this crap off the board. Vaporassed

You want yourself off the board< I agree. It would clean things up around here.

Just take your rabid little chichuachua, woodypeckerhead with you when you go.

You started all the garbage in the first place.

Archived