THE BROWNS BOARD

Moderation

He has allready injected hinself into politics in the worst way.

Hiding in the shadows just to step in and fix the game while lording over his tabernacle of falshoods, all the while allowing the liberal occupier trolls to post without any rules.

Well this is nothing new, reminds me of this well known quote:

“Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place then come down and shoot the survivors.”—Hemingway

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is almost as bad as getting shot in the back of the head.

Some of the guys who were banned must have a fuggin head ache after they were used for target practice by John Wilkes Booth.

Ok, so question is it safe to try and buy some tickets from any of these guys here or are they all a bunch of sketchy crooks?

“Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place then come down and shoot the survivors.”—Hemingway

That's Zombo perfectly. ZING !

And Woodypeckerhead is the one who sneaks down the hill, and steals change out of the dead's pockets,

the little flea bitten occupier footstool.......

That's Zombo perfectly. ZING !

And Woodypeckerhead is the one who sneaks down the hill, and steals change out of the dead's pockets,

the little flea bitten occupier footstool.......

The Vermin gotta eat sometimes to! Glad you liked the Hemingway quote, thought it sounded appropriate for the situation here.

So I guess the real Mr. T isn't even a Browns fan. Interesting. They must all be from small hick town in NC.

Ironically I spoke with, t personally right around the time of the purge and he seemed like a reasonable sensible intelligent man to me.

I don't know which, if any, of these idiot new screen names are him or if they are all bunker.

WSS

Ironically I spoke with, t personally right around the time of the purge and he seemed like a reasonable sensible intelligent man to me.

I don't know which, if any, of these idiot new screen names are him or if they are all bunker.

WSS

You don't have to be stupid to be an internet troll. Seeing all of bunkers new names I would no longer be a bit surprised if he and Mr t were the same person

You don't have to be stupid to be an internet troll. Seeing all of bunkers new names I would no longer be a bit surprised if he and Mr t were the same person

Oh I suppose it's possible.

If he's good enough to pretend to be as stupid as bunker's characters, he's better than I thought.

Hopefully the witless hydra will get tired of this foolishness sooner or later.

WSS

WSS

I don't understand. Merlin said the liberal evil orgs were as hydra.

Maybe that means that the evil twisted liberal orgs morphed into bunker and all,

even T, and grinder, to impersonate them and discredit all of us who are not orgs.

I hope i write chapter five soon. Hydra are frightening, evil, liberal orgs, I sure he said.

I knew our country was in serious, dangerous trouble, but boy, after listening to Merlin,

it all looms on the horizon.

WSS

I don't understand. Merlin said the liberal evil orgs were as hydra.

Maybe that means that the evil twisted liberal orgs morphed into bunker and all,

even T, and grinder, to impersonate them and discredit all of us who are not orgs.

I hope i write chapter five soon. Hydra are frightening, evil, liberal orgs, I sure he said.

I knew our country was in serious, dangerous trouble, but boy, after listening to Merlin,

it all looms on the horizon.

Oh no! He's figured us out! We've been had!

hey HEY HEY!!!! sadbrownsfan is a fuggin' liar. "Those guys" don't come from EvilConservatives.net. In fact, they've both been banned from there for the same kind of crap going on over here. So don't smear my website with your sites ass droppings. That's the only explanation as far as I'm concerned. Some stupid jock racist fucks came to my board, from HERE.

hey HEY HEY!!!! sadbrownsfan is a fuggin' liar. "Those guys" don't come from EvilConservatives.net. In fact, they've both been banned from there for the same kind of crap going on over here. So don't smear my website with your sites ass droppings. That's the only explanation as far as I'm concerned. Some stupid jock racist fucks came to my board, from HERE.

Not really a liar just made a comment that it made sense that they where coming from elsewhere to troll. Its good to know that you don't feel they represent your site in the way that is intended, also each one on there has been part of your forum since 2011, many of the ones attempting to troll this site have only recently joined(minus one or 2 instigators).

Not really a liar just made a comment that it made sense that they where coming from elsewhere to troll. Its good to know that you don't feel they represent your site in the way that is intended, also each one on there has been part of your forum since 2011, many of the ones attempting to troll this site have only recently joined(minus one or 2 instigators).

This ec admin is also bunker.the tendancy to say 'fuggin' is as sure a tell as I need to decide that

Archived