THE BROWNS BOARD

2 teams said to be interested in DA

OconRecon

(this is a little old, but I didn't see it posted elsewhere)

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcnorth/0-1-50...-step-drop.html

With free agency less than two months away, the Derek Anderson sweepstakes could catch steam. I was told last week that at least two teams -- one from each conference -- began doing "homework" on the Cleveland Browns' backup quarterback. I'm not ready to divulge the teams just yet because it's still preliminary and I'm waiting for more details. But with a new head coach on board in Eric Mangini, it's difficult to tell whether Anderson will still be available via trade.

SChuck, for all of his trailer-park yinzering, is, for the most part, on target with his barbs.

Mind you, it isn't because he's intelligent, 'cause he's clearly not. It's just that with the Browns as down as they've been and the Steelers as successful as they've been, a child could come in here, say "scoreboard," and work down from there.

There will ALWAYS be a coach or team who will overpay for DA because they think they have the answer to correct his flaws and make him a good QB,you see it all the time with players who shouldnt be in the league for whatever reason but someone always thinks they can solve the problem.

DA to the highest bidder,he will not be here much longer.

*see Jeff George*

Squeeling Suck could post the cure for Cancer and the winning POwerball lottery numbers and I still would not give a rat's ass about his postings.

You sure make a lot of posts about your not caring what I have to say.

Oh, the irony.

I believe there's an ignore feature here, you may do well to use it.

Regards

.... an'at

Archived