THE BROWNS BOARD

A Chance For A New Start

calfoxwc

I see Alo stepped in to say something. Maybe now we can knock off the personal attacks, and just talk politics.

I can do that with Steve, and T, and Bunker and Kosar and John and Alo and Ballpeen and Diehard and Ghoolie and Grinder @@, and all sorts of really

great posters who came here and left - like Lady Z.

Let's just get back to being friendly Brownsboard members and start over again. If the trouble all starts again, let it be the other side that starts it, which is always

how it has happened in the past. Good luck to all of us. I have too much work to do, and the Browns are getting ready to play football ! Anybody else with me.?

Oh yes like Alo was so great, he locked and dismatled peoples accounts removed editorials and posts and deleted and changed peoples posts while he was in charge. And these same people were not insulting anyone they just didn't agree with Heck, Shep, mz the pussy the pussy and a number of others who posted. If anyone had anything to say as a rebuttal to any topic that was pro progressive he would secretly manipulate the outcome.

Here I suspend one account for someone wanting to solicite homo sexual activity and all the progs come out and complain.eanwhile we have had VT and Woody dismatle and destroy any thread with their silly nonsense and complian when someone calls them out on it.

They can cry all they want, But my moderating is not going to change.

If you drop the F bomb I will delete it.

If you solicite sexual activity It will be deleted like saying you want to suck someones privates.

If you are a spammer I will delete it.

If you attack any modertor I will delete it.

If you break any of these rules I dont want to here you whining when you are disciplined.

So stop acting like a bunch of girls and grow up.

VT and Woody dismatle and destroy any thread with their silly nonsense and complian when someone calls them out on it.

LOL, this is what you think the problem is?

Here's the issue: It's a "Political" forum, not a "Conservative Family Values" forum. When Woody, Heck, or myself talk about homosexuality (or anything really) from a liberal point of view, it disagrees with what you think is right, and then you say it's filth and doesn't deserve to be on this forum, and you delete it.

While we deal with this bullshit, at the same time, we have Bunker, Grinder, Cal, and yourself all calling us a bunch of wussy little fags who can't handle it. Well of course it looks like we can't handle it when everything we have to say is censored. Then, you give me a 24+ hour mod review post ban when I stoop to your level and start making posts with zero content, other than calling you a Retard, but all your buddies can do it! Whatever, you're still a pillow biter, and you shouldn't be in charge of this forum.

The cognitive dissonance is unreal. You guys talk about how Obama is secretly doing everything in his power to make the US a 1984 police state. But you fail to realize that this is the environment that you, Mr. T, have created. All the while, the likes of your dipshit circlejerk crew suck your dick for making this the place that it currently is. Seriously, look at cal's worship of how you handled the situation. It's horseshit. People on both sides don't even want to post here anymore because of the actions you've taken that have allowed this place to turn into a shithole. I mean, look at all your fucking rules that you listed right there, and then let's take a look at how many times we can count "Fag" "queer" "faggotry" or any other form of gay hate speech in posts on the first page. You're a fucking hypocrite, and you're the cancer that is killing this forum.

Well, that didn't take long.

Man, do I have their number or what? It's exactly de ja vu all over again.

I had a great conversation with Alo one time about the Middle East. Not one lib entered and contributed.

And that was that. I guess they told him to knock it off, it never happened again. He left with mz the pussy the pussy the pussy and shep.

We'll take it decently for now, say, until it's clear that the personal attacks and not political crap will keep happening.

But let it be the lib side that makes it that way. Meanwhile, Thank God we have T and John to try to keep this a civil place

that doesn't get decent posters run off by intimidating garbage.

Oh, and Vapor? You have no room for complaining about others' self defense when you are the aggressor.

You have no room for complaining about others' self defense when you are the aggressor.

LOL. All you have to do is look at the first page of this shit forum to see who the aggressor is. But you wouldn't do that. No... Oh wait, there's a topic on the first page made just to taunt me after I got my 24 hour ban. Certainly your side is the pinnacle of maturity. Yep.

From this point on, the rest of us are going to work to make this a friendlier, more fun, decent place to gab politics.

You refuse to go along, everybody is going to see the problem.

haha, please keep talking. the only people who think T is in the right are you, grinder, and bunker. But you're all incapable of critically reading at or above a second grade level, and everyone else is aware of it. Even Zombo had to call him out.

I'll stop being offensive when the moderation is fair.

VT you are incapable of having a adult conversation. Nobody is having a pissing match in here but you. a lot of people have gotten tired of you're and Woodys bullcrap and have left the board. And if you differ why don't you ask where is lady Z among others who have gotten sick and tired of your childish games.

You lack people skills and I hate the day you are placed in charge of making any medical decisions that will effect someones life.

Edit: I have already had to place one of your posts as unviewable due to the language.

Okay, here it is with the language removed. This is what's wrong with what you do.

Let's break down the idiocy/hypocrisy in your proposed rules.

Uh, okay. Everyone has a problem with it except the trisomy 21 group. Even WSS and diehard think you're being an ass.

But calling someone "a subhuman faggot" is a-okay. Makes perfect effing sense.

If you solicite sexual activity It will be deleted like saying you want to suck someones privates.

Yet someone can tell me that I'm a faggot? Hey, you guys called me the homo in the first place, now I'm just playing the part.

I can get behind this. Why don't you start with bunker, grinder, and cal's topics that have zero content and are flooding the first page.

Read: If you disagree with me, I'll delete it. T, this is the entire problem with the goshdarn fudging forum.

If you break any of these rules I dont want to here you whining when you are disciplined.

S a D, you can't carry those rules out without an agenda. I don't give a shit poop what you have to say, and I'd welcome you to post on the forum, but when you censor everyone else. That's an issue.

How about this: I'll stop saying "fug" if you and your ilk stop saying "fag?" Seems fair to me.

You want a civilized discussion, start treating us the way you treat your friends.

The number of people dissatisfied with your "service" includes everyone who gets wrongly banned by your abuse of power, in addition to WSS, hoorta, maybe diehard, and even Zombo, a site admin. I think that T should step down because we fall back into this bullcrap every month or two. And the result is the same every time. One of us gets banned while all of you gloat about how righteous you are. It's utter shit.

Okay, here it is with the language removed. This is what's wrong with what you do.

You want a civilized discussion, start treating us the way you treat your friends.

The number of people dissatisfied with your "service" includes everyone who gets wrongly banned by your abuse of power, in addition to WSS, hoorta, maybe diehard, and even Zombo, a site admin. I think that T should step down because we fall back into this bullcrap every month or two. And the result is the same every time. One of us gets banned while all of you gloat about how righteous you are. It's utter shit.

It's funny that is always you and woody doing all the crying. I really dont care about their opinion when you lie all the time. You are just a punk kid who needs his ass beaten for being a brat.

Vapor, the only one on the board trying desperately to keep any fight alive....

is you. Just so Hoorta, Zombo, Steve, the entire crew can see it for what it is.

You.

Vapor, the only one on the board trying desperately to keep any fight alive....

Just look at every other post on the front page. I'm not going to sit here and take it, when the ENTIRE front page is posts from grinder, cal and bunker telling us how faggy we are.

Thank god, these little pixie dust peddlers are being produced in these numbers today, and not during the era of the first and second world war's.

Can you imagine where we would be as a nation had we been made to rely on these weak, liberal soft skinned fairies when the defense of our nation and our very way of life that made it possible for these abominations of nature to exist in the first place were threatened with extinction?

I understand completely. I've been tempted to retaliate seriously, myself.

But then, I figured that they want to get the forum screwed up, to stop any conservative opinions.

Seriously? We're the one trying to stop dissenting opinions? Zombo's the one that modded your boy, bunker, and I'm pretty sure the dude wouldn't label himself as a liberal.

I don't really care that everyone can see that I'm fighting this fight. I'm sick of dealing with your unfair punishments for years, now. Step down and hand the reins over to someone who doesn't act like a child. My vote is for WSS, I don't agree with 90% of what he says, but I know he'd do a better job than you.

Just look at every other post on the front page. I'm not going to sit here and take it, when the ENTIRE front page is posts from grinder, cal and bunker telling us how faggy we are.

Forget the front page. We have many posts of your name calling and trouble making, practically every day, I guess. New start. NEW START. NEW START. BTW, you can go back at least ten years, and I never, ever once used that term, in any way, any post, ever. Grinder, T, me, bunker, Steve, John, Diehard, Kosar, Ballpeen, everybody but you so far are starting over. Don't start fights if you don't want to fight.

Seriously? We're the one trying to stop dissenting opinions? Zombo's the one that modded your boy, bunker, and I'm pretty sure the dude wouldn't label himself as a liberal.

Yes. Most of us have been personally attacked verbally simply by those on the left, who don't agree with us. Then, the vile name calling starts, always on your side of the fence.

It started, for me, being attacked on a personal level, constantly, every single day, every post, by libs on the far left, like Shep and HEck and mz the pussy the pussy - and all I did was post

my opinions. I got tired of it. Then the libs tried to get me banned. For what? Calling them a "sissy pink pajama wearing nitwilly ?" in SELF DEFENSE. ?

You lefties always start the trouble, in my experience on the board. Then you all try to use it against those who responded not so nicely to your personal attacks and

grotesque, repulsive attempts to make people who think like the left - leave the forum. It's been done before. Unfortunately, you and woody followed Heck's lead, again,

and continued.

It's over. Over. Let it go, we are starting over. If you won't, then Zombo and everybody else will know who is to blame.

I don't really care that everyone can see that I'm fighting this fight. I'm sick of dealing with your unfair punishments for years, now.

So, what was your screen name before? You are the only one allowed to be "sick" ? You lefties START THE FIGHT EVERYTIME.

We aren't fighting now. We are starting over. STARTING OVER. (did I mention that I've always said that lefties don't care? About anything?)

Step down and hand the reins over to someone who doesn't act like a child. My vote is for WSS,

I don't agree with 90% of what he says, but I know he'd do a better job than you.

That's what you lefties always want. Total control, mods of your choosing....

trust me - WSS is a very busy, talented guy who doesn't want to be the object of your vile derision.

I don't believe WSS will let you get away with obscene, totally unwarranted

personal attack garbage either.

Start over, Be just a regular poster here, and you won't have to worry about any mod stopping

your personal attacks. We are starting over. Everybody is watching you now. We aren't fighting.

If you won't, maybe we should make me a mod. WSS grew up a Peter, Paul, and Mary groupie

in Haight-Ashbury - I think he traveled with them and inspired them to leave bubble gum music,...

and go into folk music. :rolleyes: . You don't want to mess with him, either. It's on you. Start over. See how it goes.

Oh yes like Alo was so great, he locked and dismatled peoples accounts removed editorials and posts and deleted and changed peoples posts while he was in charge. And these same people were not insulting anyone they just didn't agree with Heck, Shep, mz the pussy the pussy the pussy the pussy the pussy and a number of others who posted. If anyone had anything to say as a rebuttal to any topic that was pro progressive he would secretly manipulate the outcome.

Here I suspend one account for someone wanting to solicite homo sexual activity and all the progs come out and complain.eanwhile we have had VT and Woody dismatle and destroy any thread with their silly nonsense and complian when someone calls them out on it.

So stop acting like a bunch of girls and grow up.

How is that different than what you do? You're like the pigs in animal farm. The others can look back and forth between you and the corrupt men you've replaced and see no difference. No difference at all.

I doubt you've read animal farm though, since orwell is clearly a commie fag pinko liberal, and rush limbaugh didn't write it.

I guess Little Vaporassed is going to keep farting until he gets his way.

Libs always do, unless they really get frustrated with a lack of control, then they leave.

They either win, or they give up. No co-existence with them.

That's why they suck bilgewater.

Archived