THE BROWNS BOARD

Sanchez Declares

D'Qwimbley

that probably makes Sanchez a Top 20 pick at worst.

via Rotoworld:

Sanchez and Matt Stafford will likely vie all spring to go to the Lions at No. 1 overall.

They recently moved Corp ahead of Mustain, but they toyed with those guys' heads with that all year. It'll be a camp battle. Mustain has a big gun, for sure.

Rumor is that Bradford isn't coming out, which leaves Sanchez and Stafford and nothing else... and that probably makes Sanchez a Top 20 pick at worst.

Do you really think so?

I have no idea, but it seems odd that a player goes from an early second rounder to a top twenty just because 1 QB decides to stay in college.

I know some sites have him going in the first round. But who has the need around the mid first round? maybe Niners or jets?

With Bradford out of the draft mix, I worry that Curry will move up to the Chiefs if the Lions draft Stafford.

Either way, I'm not sure Curry doesn't go to the chiefs as Thigpen wasn't horrible.....Bummer.

Do you really think so?

I have no idea, but it seems odd that a player goes from an early second rounder to a top twenty just because 1 QB decides to stay in college.

I know some sites have him going in the first round. But who has the need around the mid first round? maybe Niners or jets?

With Bradford out of the draft mix, I worry that Curry will move up to the Chiefs if the Lions draft Stafford.

Either way, I'm not sure Curry doesn't go to the chiefs as Thigpen wasn't horrible.....Bummer.

Lions will almost certainly draft Stafford, with Sanchez coming out maybe someone will want to trade up with us to take him at 5, id love trade down for more picks, there should be a lot of good players in the 2nd and 3rd round this year, esp. RB and Linebacker...

This is great news for us if we decide to trade down. Not sure if Sanchez will grade that high but it's not impossible that someone falls in love with him and decides it's time to get their QB.

Heck, it could even be some team like Indy that wants their next guy in place while Manning is still around to tutor him. Wouldn't be a totally crazy idea as Manning enters his end stage.

Archived