THE BROWNS BOARD

More Stuff I Think I Thunk Very Thoughtfully

calfoxwc

Well, I decided that we should have a Republican movement when Romney wins. A movement to get rid of the EPA, the NEA for starters.

And then, we let the STATES install a new requirement for all grade, middle/high schools' curriculum:

Gun safety. Since even stoned leftists admit they will never get rid of all our guns, why not teach kids gun safety as a requirement in our schools?

They are so determined to teach kids perverted garbage, but you watch. They won't want them to learn what they don't like about America.

Freedom. Second Amendment.

The content would be adjusted for grade levels. There's even skeet shooting in the Olympics, yes?

And Obamao is not taking our guns - we don't give any kind of damn for any international crap that tries to override

our AMERICAN CONSTITUTION and BILL OF RIGHTS. So, since everybody worries about gun accidents involving kids, let's teach them safe gun rules and practices.

And, since we have most of a black subculture, most of the mainstream media, the gays, and drugged./delirious/stupid democrats who lick

Obamao's toes, even if his feet got skunked....

When Romney wins, and they cry about imagined failures and lies and vacations and teleprompter, whatever it is they feign "offense" over politically....

we should just all tell them to STFU because they didn't care about our country when they had Obamao and dems in Congress. so, they should just forget pretending

they "care" about our country when they don't. We should just tell them ti stick a cork in it, and go all out to pizz them off by showing the rest of the country their hypocrisy.

There has been SOROS funded projects to provide funds to buy up major newspapers all over our country, to indoctrinate kids into their way of feeling without

thinking (FWT) bs at every turn. That's why they insist that all kids go to public schools. That's why they insist that taxpayers be taken out of school funding.

They want to do any damn teaching to American' kids that they want to, without any consequences. Total power, nazi style. Soviet style.

I think the democrats should pay for fumigating the White House after the leftist UNAmerican dirtbags are booted out by our votes. They have stunk up our country

racially, economically, spiritually, .... in every way possible. I honestly think Obamao and jackboots of his choosing will encourage violence and social strife

when he loses the election. He's say stuff like "Those white people - they won't let you have your president. They want to kick all of us into prisons" or some stupidass

fascist emotional manipulation similar. Martial law - he's already providing himself wtih unprecedented power if he can just maike it happen.

I have changed my mind this week. I think we should be perfectly entitled to have serious assualt weapons, even machine guns.

AND WE ARE headed for very serious conflict and strife if we don't change direction. Mentally warped democrats are dreaming of a

magic Obamao permanent Soviet country of sorts. What the HELL? They don't live in reality. Wait - neither do several dimwitted liberal

slimeballs on this forum over the years.

You have gay pervert activists demanding a "wedding cake" in Colorado. Guess what. The perverted phoney gay "marriage" is illegal in Colorado.

Slapping the rest of America in the face with their garbage, in sick, perverted irrational fashion. That's what they are doing.

Why order a wedding cake when you aren't allowed to get married? Because you want to slap Americans in the face, and win the lottery

via frivolous stupidass, uncalled for lawsuit;

It's a culture war that they intend to win, now that they have perverted Dem leftists in Congress and our WH. And in several courts.

And the SCOTUS. They will demand every op, every advantage and will resort to violence, intimidation whatever, to get the control they want.

That's why Obamao and Holder won't enforce the law (DOMA) and illegal immigration. That's why they and their other regime wingnuts

stopped any chance of prosecution of the New Black Panthers. That's why Obamao himself took the side of the black in Mass. totally uncalled for.

That's why he openly took sides for the black Treyvon before the facts were out. He has sold out for racially animostity. At every turn.

Then Fast and Furious - the phoney "transparent" admin Obamao slammed the investigation into it to a halt. To protect himself and Holder

from further scandal.

And Obamao, the liar, says he was all about marriage is between a man and a woman. Then, he does the opposite when it looks like he is going to lose.

he says he will cut the deficit in half in two years. Then Obamao Dirtbag Lieing Somebeech does the opposite again.

It's a sick movement. It's failed all over the world. But those cheering for Obamao now, for political show... remind me exactly of the Germans

frantically cheering for, and fainting for.... hitler on his rise in Germany.

Just a bunch of human beings who feel emotions, instead of logically facing reality. And, a lot of it ... taught in our own schools.

fighting against every single great thing about us and our country. Trying to reverse it all, and control it all to make it different, for ownership sake.

I have to go hunt groundhogs now.B)

We also need to bring back .... prayer to our schools.

HAHAHAHAA

AHA

HA

HA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA

HAHA

AHA

HA

HAHAHAHA

AHA

HAHA

AH

AHA

HAHAHAHAHA

AHA

HAHAHA

HA

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AH

AHAH

A

A

Go homeschool a bunch of future weirdos if you want that

Founding Fathers - Bible, if anything.

Never a Koran. Therefore -

oh, I believe Jefferson actually sent troops to fight radical Islamists.

Bible. It's who most of us are. Believers, even if not religious at all. Not one bit. Like me.

I'm sure you could take many important, intelligent figures from history, show them what we know now and put them in a time where it is not detrimental to say you aren't a Christian or that you don't believe in God and many would change their beliefs.

Woody, they openly and clearly were not afraid to be what they were. Several tended to be DEISTS...

they authored everything they offered as a guarantee that the gov not establish it's own religion,

and require it. Like the soviets did.

They never wrote it all to say that non believers should have the right to establish a gov hate for spiritual beliefs and religion, either.

The liberal/marxist/progressive/communist/gay atheist hating, perverted democrats are that. They are fascists to stop everybody else

from being allowed to express their beliefs in God or religion in any way.

Note: The latest leftist war on Chick-Fil-A - all Mr. Cathy did, was to express his opinion, their opinion on marriage.

We are in a culture war, whether we want to admit it, or not.

And they plan on winning at any cost. To all of us.

Very Hitlerish, and very dangerous.

Archived