Hey Brownies, Can You Guys Help Steer Some First Timers?

Paradis

Hey there guys, me and my brother decided to go all out and take my old man to his first Browns game in his 50 something years of being a fan.

Long story short, we're coming to the week 3 game vs BUF and we wanted to know where we should get a hotel. Somewhere that makes sense to get to the game early the next day. Maybe one that has a shuttle run to the station, or whatever. We want to join in on the fun, tail gating, chanting all that other good stuff.

I've found that every city has it's sweet spots for going to games and recommended places to stay at. Hoping you guys can steer us in the right direction.

thanks! (and we'll see ya there!)

Hey there guys, me and my brother decided to go all out and take my old man to his first Browns game in his 50 something years of being a fan.

Long story short, we're coming to the week 3 game vs BUF and we wanted to know where we should get a hotel. Somewhere that makes sense to get to the game early the next day. Maybe one that has a shuttle run to the station, or whatever. We want to join in on the fun, tail gating, chanting all that other good stuff.

I've found that every city has it's sweet spots for going to games and recommended places to stay at. Hoping you guys can steer us in the right direction.

thanks! (and we'll see ya there!)

Sounds like you will want to stay downtown.

There is no one place to say....I guess it depends on price point. You can find rooms around $125 a night on the low end up....and you might be able to find better, I am just ballparking the rates. I have stayed downtown many times and for the Hampton, it was hard to find it under $115-25 per night.

Non offer stadium shuttles that I am aware, but it isn't that long of a walk to the stadium. The closest hotel to the stadium would be the Holiday Inn.

Just look up Cleveland downtown hotels and find the ones you want to know about. I have season tickets and travel up from Tennessee, so I have stayed in most of the downtown hotels at least once or twice, then ask some questions

I generally don't stay downtown anymore and stay on the skirts of town as I have found that makes for my easiest get away on Monday morning.

• 1 month later...

Archived