THE BROWNS BOARD

Is this Bpard Comedy Central or

rich4eagle

Oh heck I am a goober just ask nickers.........not to mention I got just about everything correctomundo for fourty some years...........but us goobers us the period button...........and the geniuses throw shit on the wall

This is a message board not a grammatically correct sentence board or is that the case? In case you want to do English and grammatically correct let's do that! I think rather you are just trying to unplug your head from your ass! Grammatically as it is!

Point taken.

Intelligence isn't your strong suit. Right next to fundamental reading and writing? I'd ask you to proof read to help us understand you better but I don't know if you'd see any mistakes.

Ones, Rich is "playing" you. Don't fall for his shit. He has been doing this for along time. It's his hobby.

Not so Mr. T...........accurate old men.......demanding a competitive winning franchise and never getting it and being totally accurate in predicting just why the stink is ever present....meanwhile.............what we have here is DUMBASS YOUNG MEN SALUTING LOSING

and thanks Inspecta to have the courage to repeat with accuracy instead of throwing more shit on the wall of what my position as always is..................this time it is so funny

it has not helped that we have had idiots running the show thus far. I seem to think that Lerner is sick and tired of pompous asshole GM wannabees and that may be his hold up, especially after spending the passt season with sewageat the helm.

Diehard and your new recruit for your enjoyment. What shit is that? Getting it correct about the Browns over and over? Getting it correct about markets over and over? Getting it correct about the worst Presidency in American History over and over?

Exactly my good man what shit is it that I am playing? Other than trying to save the Browns from further disgrace and save our great nation from self destruction?

Pray tell genius tell me!

BTW, did you ever make officer, I think not! NUFF SAID!

it has not helped that we have had idiots running the show thus far. I seem to think that Lerner is sick and tired of pompous asshole GM wannabees and that may be his hold up, especially after spending the passt season with sewageat the helm.

Well Lerner hired a Coach before a GM last and his dad hired a dufus before a GM and Coach first and his dad hired a Coach before a GM second.....and now again he has hired a Coach before a GM this time...........

when conventional wisdom says hire a GM and then huddle and hire a coach..........is the best approach as known

I say well I hope this coach helps Randy hire a GM who knows he is a good hire as a coach

DUH??????????????

Diehard and your new recruit for your enjoyment. What shit is that? Getting it correct about the Browns over and over? Getting it correct about markets over and over? Getting it correct about the worst Presidency in American History over and over?

Exactly my good man what shit is it that I am playing? Other than trying to save the Browns from further disgrace and save our great nation from self destruction?

Pray tell genius tell me!

BTW, did you ever make officer, I think not! NUFF SAID!

Made Master Chief. ;)

I am glad you made Master Chief and that is highest non officer in the military and an honorable position. I commend you for your service to our great nation.

NONE OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO PISS ON AMERICANS WHO NEVER WERE A MASTER CHIEF.............

and that sir is detrimental to you and demeaning to all Americans who serve their nation other than in uniform

And you sir have made your MO pissing on civilian Americans even though you have pissed on others who are indeed veterans :rolleyes:

Oh heck I am a goober just ask nickers.........not to mention I got just about everything correctomundo for fourty some years...........but us goobers us the period button...........and the geniuses throw shit on the wall

Just giving you some sheot Rich.....

"....they can jump up and down screaming they were right all along....they can bitch about current guys ad nauseum and scream and bitch loud as they can....then if they fail....hurrah they are the smartest guys around and you hear about it...."

Guess that sums it up pretty correctomundo.

Correctomundo...........but it is I who says what it is about football ........then it is I who gets the comments like........Goober for getting it corect............so yes indeed my friend sumtimes I just need to have some of you acknowledge yes indeed Rich gets it big time and tell all who has been correctomundo all along..........hmmmmmm instead yellow water occurs

BOOM no response needed the answer is clearly Rich4eagle

We can debate that but I win............anyway lets hope this time the Browns management gets it right.......or half management cause we have no GM

No position right now ............thinking the WR from Texas Tech might be OK..........but I need to review all RB's because that is the most pressing need today.........

Maybe we've had the GM set for quite some time. Maybe Lerner lined up our GM and our coach together. Maybe our GM is just busy winning playoffs games before he can be announced. Again, we look past this fact. Our GM seems to have been set from the get go. If the Ravens miss the playoffs maybe he comes in with or before Mangini.

I imagine we'll see our new GM just after the ravens lose this weekend. Then, we can stop assuming Lerner can't find a GM.

Rich and Ghoolie....will go out of there way to poo poo any choices for the HC, OC, DC so if they do not do well....they can jump up and down screaming they were right all along....they can bitch about current guys ad nauseum and scream and bitch loud as they can....then if they fail....hurrah they are the smartest guys around and you hear about it....If they do well? They do not post. Really... did you hear from rich or ghoolie when WE(for MM) went 10-6? Ghoolie was out shopping with his girlfriend or playing the skin flute. Get real!

What have I said about Mangini???????? What did I say about Sewage until 30-60 days into his regime when it was perfectly clear to me he was a loser that he has proven his is...............

Please pray tell all and quote all my words about Mangini to date.........PUT EM ALL UP FOR ALL TO SEE

Archived