THE BROWNS BOARD

"ve Haf Veys Of Screwing You Ofer In Da Name Of Liberalism"

calfoxwc

This is harrassment of the worst kind. And it's only a another sign of things to come - unless our country reverses direction,

and get these nazi's out of office.

I'm from near Ann Arbor, Michigan.

I hope CalFox comes back and tells us what he's talking about, "Harassment of the worst kind"? It sounds interesting.

Maybe he hasn't heard that Massachusetts repealed the law against school bake sales. ;)

I'm from near Ann Arbor, Michigan.

I hope CalFox comes back and tells us what he's talking about, "Harassment of the worst kind"? It sounds interesting.

Maybe he hasn't heard that Massachusetts repealed the law against school bake sales. ;)

You live in Ypsi right?

oops. Sorry, Lady Z !

I lost the link.

Here it is - the same story as Diehard posted.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/n-c-teacher-tells-student-he-could-be-arrested-for-talking-badly-about-obama/

Obamao is the cult leader, like Hitler was not allowed to be spoken of degrogatorily.

It's a sick, twisted thing - to demand that Obamao be revered.

The students in that class - man I respect their honesty.

The teacher is, imho, a nazi type.

Thanks for the link. That is one crappy teacher. Well, i already told my story about a crappy teacher I had, but that was in college where I could fight back.

The teacher in this story was teaching children. It makes me wonder how many like here are out there twisting little minds.

Archived