THE BROWNS BOARD

on the fence about who I want to win next week

gcarl

I'll start off by saying I hate both these teams with a passion (like 99% of Browns fans do), and it's basically a case of a "lesser of two evils". Tennessee should have won their game, and this matchup shouldn't even be happening to begin with.

Reasons to pull for Baltimore:

1. Who wants the Steelers to win ANOTHER championship.

2. They are our true archrivals dating back to 1950.

3. Since this game will be played in Pittsburgh, a loss at home would be more devastating for the Steelers, since they are division champs, have beaten the Ravens twice already this year, and are favored to win.

4. I HATE Hines Ward.

Reasons to pull for Pittsburgh:

1. No one questions the existence of the Steeler football team. They are legit, have been around since 1933? and whether you like it or not, their owner is one of the best and worthy of respect.

2. The Ravens team should not even be in existence. We all know the reasons why (Modell, that sack of sh**).

3. John Harbaugh dedicating Baltimore's win over the Browns on November 2nd to Art Modell.

4. I HATE Ray Lewis.

There you have it.... I am leaning toward the Steelers mainly because Pittsburgh didn't steal our team, and their owner voted against the move.

However, this decision is like asking someone "Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?"

Well - let me put you over the top.....you are a f.ucking a.sshole! Greetings from a Steelers fan.

Just kidding. It does shock me that any Browns fan could root for the Ravens after what they did to you - just tells me what kind of blind hate you have for the Steelers when it should be respect. The STeelers are a first class organization that wins and just happens to beat your team's ass - The Ravens? Thugs and Thiefs.....maybe you are an a.sshole.

I'm cheering for injuries, LOTS of injuries.

(I'm joking, Preacher. I know you're lurking. Don't get your panties all twisted. Okay, to be honest, I'm just mostly joking. It's the best I can do under the circumstances.)

Actually, reading that Lerner got the Kokinis interview in yesterday cinched it: I want the Ravens to lose (NOT Pittsburgh to win; there's a big difference) so that we can get Kokinis sooner.

It's the only positive I can see out of that debacle of a game.

Actually, reading that Lerner got the Kokinis interview in yesterday cinched it: I want the Ravens to lose (NOT Pittsburgh to win; there's a big difference) so that we can get Kokinis sooner.

It's the only positive I can see out of that debacle of a game.

I CANNOT watch the Ravens win another Super Bowl. I just can't. It's too huge a kick in the balls.

I would rather watch the Steelers win 1000 more Super Bowls before the Ravens even have the chance to play for another.

Not that either is a desirable outcome, but anyway...

Rooting for Baltimore, only because I do feel their fans have a lot more class than the morons swinging those towels.

HERE WE GO CARDINALS/EAGLES HERE WE GO

But you see, you can look at it either way.

You can see, Immature, bad desicision maker with a bad temper and lousy attitude

or you can see Goofy, Amped up game changer with a great personality, who can rally the D while putting on a show for the fans.

Its like the Ocho Cinco complex, some people love him, some hate him... If you havent guessed I love Ocho Cinco

Oh and once again, just to stay on topic you cant justify rooting for the Steelers in this one, you just cant, the only thing you can do is root for the ravens in this game, then root against them in the next, theres no other options

The fact that we have to even entertain this question SUCKS!!! We've now been let down by the Titans 2 years in a row!!! They must really hate the Browns.

Anyway...the only good that can come out of this game is the fact that we can argue the point that, while our record sucks, we do in fact play in the toughest division in the NFL. And, if the Stoolers win, we can get our GM signed and get focused on the draft and free agency and trades. So, I guess, I would rather see PittsPuke win and then get destroyed (quite literally) by either the Cards or the Eagles!

I think the NFL has overlooked a great opportunity to start a new bowl. They already have the Super Bowl for the best in the league. How about a Losers Bowl? You know -- the worst teams playing the worst teams.

This would eliminate the saying "wait until next year," and the Browns could be contenders year after year after year.

LoserBowl has a nice ring to it for the Browns.

I'm not entirely sure I would root for the Steelers if they played Al-Qaeda.

If that came to pass, I'd be wearing a towel on my head and praising Allah. F*** Pittshole. I will N E V E R root for that team under A N Y circumstances.

Doug

I can't even watch. I'd only be praying for a meteor to hit and somehow obliterate both franchises.

I don't care for any of the four remaining teams. The Eagles are as dull as the Steelers. I like the Cardinals a little... but just a little.

It's draft season!

Ha! I was telling my pops that it's a shame the game isn't in Baltimore so I can recite my annual "Please God, re-enact the plot of Clancy's Sum of All Fears - the movie" prayer (Nuke in Balt/DC area). Though I'd kindly settle for the plot of the book (Nuke in Denver) to transpire as consolation.

I can not & will not ever root for Baltimore. May they all die a thousand deaths.

Therefore, I'll be hoping that the team that will be the easiest for Arizona to beat wins. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

If that came to pass, I'd be wearing a towel on my head and praising Allah. F*** Pittshole. I will N E V E R root for that team under A N Y circumstances.

Doug

Now that's funny!

Who gives a flying monkey's toss who wins that game, as long as the winner gets slaughtered in the Superbowl. You can't pull for either of these teams full stop.

Archived