THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Gay Ben is the Ugliest QB since Jim Plunkett

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS
Some fat slob Atenears, who I have a picture of, calls Ben ugly..... Well he is better looking that your old fat ass, and is far more successful than you are anything involved with the pathetic dogshit franchise you follow, Stain....

Yeah, it's real hard to obtain my picture. What other fan do you know that you can type in their first name followed by a comma and the words 'browns fan' and their image comes up #1 on a Google search result? Or even just type in the screen name by itself and get the same results? I'm an icon on a first name basis like Modonna, Cher, or Elvis.

You envy me Silverback ... you follow me ... you worship me ... you stalk me ... you wish you were me.

Dude, I put the silver on your back.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Most QB's are pretty boys, but when it comes to Pittsburgh Squeelers QB Big Gay Roethlisberger, there hasn't been an uglier QB in the past 25 years. The guy makes me cringe when they show him, he looks like the computer repair geek at the used computer retail store.

jimplunkett01.jpgNewBigBen.jpg

JIM PLUNKETT ............................. BIG GAY ROETHLISBAGGER

MAN, What a freaking DORK!

And to think we got Kellen Winsblow and lost second round pick when Ben was dere for the taking.............including his now four playoff seasons and three AFC Championship starts and his Super Bowl Win..............and we all Winsblows 15 yard personal fouls........good job Brownies

I sure hope the GM Manginius hires gets the personnel stuff.............oh wait.......I wuz tinkiing the GM should hired and den hire the coach......oops got is bass ackwards, my bad!

Guest 88fingerslewy
Yeah, it's real hard to obtain my picture. What other fan do you know that you can type in their first name followed by a comma and the words 'browns fan' and their image comes up #1 on a Google search result? Or even just type in the screen name by itself and get the same results? I'm an icon on a first name basis like Modonna, Cher, or Elvis.

You envy me Silverback ... you follow me ... you worship me ... you stalk me ... you wish you were me.

Dude, I put the silver on your back.

Well Stan, I think we're all lucky for your initiative in bringing us this great site. I check it everyday for good info and the occasional cyber-scrap. So thanks for that.

Honestly, I think you guys show extreme tolerance with visiting trolls. But you're right. They look at us and scratch their head. How can a team that hasn't won since '64 have such a strong fan base....THE STRONGEST FAN BASE I might add. Well, the very fact that they even ask that shows they just don't get it....carry on good man.

Guest ATENEARS
Well Stan, I think we're all lucky for your initiative in bringing us this great site. I check it everyday for good info and the occasional cyber-scrap. So thanks for that.

Honestly, I think you guys show extreme tolerance with visiting trolls. But you're right. They look at us and scratch their head. How can a team that hasn't won since '64 have such a strong fan base....THE STRONGEST FAN BASE I might add. Well, the very fact that they even ask that shows they just don't get it....carry on good man.

Thanks, my friend.

Can you imagine being up considerably in the second half of a playoff game against a west Coast team and spending time on the Bengals message board yammering with their 4-12 team?

Can you imagine your team in the upcoming AFC Championship game against a division foe such as the Ravens, and still remain on The Bengals forum trying to justify your worth or debate how many butts were in the stadium seats in the third quarter of yesterdays game and how many were in buying hot doggies?

We so own these Steeler fans. They want to be like us so badly. They can't understand how our team can take such an ass-beating on the field, yet they are still very much our little brothers.

We let them come here because ... well ... we are the NFL, and we shouldn't deprive anyone of the experience to rub elbows with us.

Thanks, my friend.

Can you imagine being up considerably in the second half of a playoff game against a west Coast team and spending time on the Bengals message board yammering with their 4-12 team?

Can you imagine your team in the upcoming AFC Championship game against a division foe such as the Ravens, and still remain on The Bengals forum trying to justify your worth or debate how many butts were in the stadium seats in the third quarter of yesterdays game and how many were in buying hot doggies?

We so own these Steeler fans. They want to be like us so badly. They can't understand how our team can take such an ass-beating on the field, yet they are still very much our little brothers.

We let them come here because ... well ... we are the NFL, and we shouldn't deprive anyone of the experience to rub elbows with us.

But because they are Squeeler fans, they don't have the intelligence to realize what they are doing. Inbreeding.

Thanks, my friend.

Actually Stain, people come here to see what total buffoonery you are going to throw up next. It is beyond comical! I own you and have for years. Your team is the cellar dwellers of the NFL. You look up to the Lions. Your complete patheticness coupled with your total obliviousness to it is better comedy than anyone could ever write!

Guest ATENEARS
Actually Stain, people come here to see what total buffoonery you are going to throw up next. It is beyond comical! I own you and have for years. Your team is the cellar dwellers of the NFL. You look up to the Lions. Your complete patheticness coupled with your total obliviousness to it is better comedy than anyone could ever write!

Pretty soon we are going to start putting our 'buffoonery' on DVD's and selling them in TheBrownsStore.com, so you guys won't miss anymore games. It's bad for the NFL to see all those empty yellow seats.

Pretty soon we are going to start putting our 'buffoonery' on DVD's and selling them in TheBrownsStore.com, so you guys won't miss anymore games. It's bad for the NFL to see all those empty yellow seats.

Hasn't been an unsold seat in 40+ years there slick. Don't worry, it's almost your time of year, the off-season. That is when the Clowns fans come out of the closets and thump their chests bragging about their new prized free agents and draft pick. They talk of how the Steelers are a team on the decline and the Browns are on the rise, then guarantee a victory over the Steelers and a playoff birth. Once the season starts and the leaves begin to fall from the trees these Clowns "fans" are nowhere to be found. After having spent so much time trolling and talking shit, they disappear when their two yearly beat downs come like clockwork. You fools run off and hide under your rocks until the off-season when again, you can talk some smack without having to back it up. Rinse and repeat.

Hasn't been an unsold seat in 40+ years there slick. Don't worry, it's almost your time of year, the off-season. That is when the Clowns fans come out of the closets and thump their chests bragging about their new prized free agents and draft pick. They talk of how the Steelers are a team on the decline and the Browns are on the rise, then guarantee a victory over the Steelers and a playoff birth. Once the season starts and the leaves begin to fall from the trees these Clowns "fans" are nowhere to be found. After having spent so much time trolling and talking shit, they disappear when their two yearly beat downs come like clockwork. You fools run off and hide under your rocks until the off-season when again, you can talk some smack without having to back it up. Rinse and repeat.

You're so angry Silverback, does it come from having you're Mother and Father also being sister and brother? Chill out dude, we know what the inbred hicks from Shitsburgh are. Go screw one of your cousins now, ya'll here.

BenRoethlisbergervs.jpg

Dan%20Rooney.jpg

Ben_Roethlisberger_Superbowl_XL_16x20.jpg

Priceless...These fags talk like bitches for months on end and then go 'reverse Pyschology" on Steeler fans after yet ANOTHER abortion of a saeson on their teams plate and say "why are you Squeller fans here ??"you have no life??? you must be inferior blah,blah blah....Total classless clowns fans ...They can talk shit all they want but they can't back it up ....make a big boast, but can't cash the check ........... :lol::lol::lol: What that famous Believeland chant "WAIT 'TIL NEXT YEAR " :blink:

That's the "Cleveland way" man :lol::lol:

Browns fans come out of their closets? Coming from the biggest frontrunning fan base in the history of sport? The one mostly made up of geeks, fags, dorks, thugs, white trash, some females, and all of the other fan classifications who aren't real football fans and only choose to be Steeler fans out of trendiness, image, and w/l record?

"yinz" can brag all you want about the Steelers steroid tainted, officials' given rings. Which have nothing to do with their sorry frontrunner fan base anyway. But you'll never be fans in the leage of the Browns.

Most QB's are pretty boys, but when it comes to Pittsburgh Squeelers QB Big Gay Roethlisberger, there hasn't been an uglier QB in the past 25 years. The guy makes me cringe when they show him, he looks like the computer repair geek at the used computer retail store.

jimplunkett01.jpgNewBigBen.jpg

JIM PLUNKETT ............................. BIG GAY ROETHLISBAGGER

MAN, What a freaking DORK!

SO ...NOW you Fags are concerned with how Handsome Big Ben is or isnt ??? Hmmm.... OK. Things that make you go Hmmm.....

Head to Head: Ben 10 - Clowns 0

SB Titles: Ben 1 - Clowns 0

Playoff Victories since the 2003: Ben 6 vs Playoff Victories since the merger: Clowns 4 :lol:

Playoff appearnces since 2003: Ben = 4 vs Playoff appearances since 1990: Cleveland = 2

Most victories of any QB EVER, first 5 years in the league = Ben Roethlisberger

Career victories for Ben in 5 years = 57 including playoffs vs Career Victories for Cleveland hero Bernie Kosar in 12 years = 54

2003 draft... Strong armed QB from Ohio is passed over by the Browns for a loud mouthed 1 dimension TE with injury problems

Ben makes it to AFCC game while carrying Cleveland reject OC Bruce Arians on his back.

After 5 years in the league Roethlisberger is top 10 ALL-TIME in win%, QB Rating, and YPA

Some fat slob Atenears, who I have a picture of, calls Ben ugly..... Well he is better looking that your old fat ass, and is far more successful than you are anything involved with the pathetic dogshit franchise you follow, Stain....

Most roided up QB (and team) in the league.

Most plastic and metal parts of any player.

Awesomeness. Does he start to melt when he gets near the space heaters? Can they not give him an MRI because of all of the metal?

I don't understand this board. People on here complain all the time that there are too many Stooler trolls on this board. Yet a Browns fan creates a thread like this to goad the Stooler fans to react to it. Now the thread starter has reasons I'm sure on why he posted this sh*t, but to me it just encourages the knuckle- dragging Stooler fans to reply, maybe that is why it was created, to generate more traffic to this site.

If you guys don't want all the Stooler fans on here so much, why create sh*tty threads like this?????? :angry:

I don't understand this board. People on here complain all the time that there are too many Stooler trolls on this board. Yet a Browns fan creates a thread like this to goad the Stooler fans to react to it. Now the thread starter has reasons I'm sure on why he posted this sh*t, but to me it just encourages the knuckle- dragging Stooler fans to reply, maybe that is why it was created, to generate more traffic to this site.

If you guys don't want all the Stooler fans on here so much, why create sh*tty threads like this?????? :angry:

Well, the Browns sucked this year (what's new), and their Steelers AND Rats are in the AFCC - might as well liven the place up and get some entertainment.

Also consider that THEY came here. We're just having fun with the monkeys. It will getting boring before long.

It IS interesting that the Rat fans aren't on here SPEWING shit like the Pissburgh 'fans'. I wonder why THAT is?

Most roided up QB (and team) in the league.

Most plastic and metal parts of any player.

Awesomeness. Does he start to melt when he gets near the space heaters? Can they not give him an MRI because of all of the metal?

Did you seriously accuse Ben of being on steriods? You have no proof, you don't even have ANY evidence. You idiots entice us to respond and then accuse us of trolling the board of a weaker team just to further demoralize them.......

Did you seriously accuse Ben of being on steriods? You have no proof, you don't even have ANY evidence. You idiots entice us to respond and then accuse us of trolling the board of a weaker team just to further demoralize them.......

Proof? How does any human being recover that quickly from concussions, smashing his face into a car at speed, and all the other myriad of injuries he's had.

It ain't possible dude.

But, you ARE correct about the roids.

I should have said HGH AND 'roids.

My bad.

(Who's the idiot, the fisherman who baits the hook, or the fish that takes the bait when he knows he shouldn't?)

Browns fans come out of their closets? Coming from the biggest frontrunning fan base in the history of sport? The one mostly made up of geeks, fags, dorks, thugs, white trash, some females, and all of the other fan classifications who aren't real football fans and only choose to be Steeler fans out of trendiness, image, and w/l record?

"yinz" can brag all you want about the Steelers steroid tainted, officials' given rings. Which have nothing to do with their sorry frontrunner fan base anyway. But you'll never be fans in the leage of the Browns.

What does the acceptable fan look like to you? Pittsburgh is a culture rich city that welcomes everybody to cheer foor the Steelers.

Since STeelers did roids when they were legal (as every team did) nothing is tainted. (It is very disputedable who took roids anyway)

Please elaborate on how the officials gave us rings.

No body wanted to be in the league of the Browns anyway. Its like a former president becomes the head of school board for some random small town...

Proof? How does any human being recover that quickly from concussions, smashing his face into a car at speed, and all the other myriad of injuries he's had.

It ain't possible dude.

But, you ARE correct about the roids.

I should have said HGH AND 'roids.

My bad.

(Who's the idiot, the fisherman who baits the hook, or the fish that takes the bait when he knows he shouldn't?)

ben played like complete shit the year after his car accident and was overweight the year they won the super bowl.. hardly roided up performances.. if any qb is on roids its your very own brady quinn.

Archived