THE BROWNS BOARD

Big Gay Ben is the Ugliest QB since Jim Plunkett

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

Most QB's are pretty boys, but when it comes to Pittsburgh Squeelers QB Big Gay Roethlisberger, there hasn't been an uglier QB in the past 25 years. The guy makes me cringe when they show him, he looks like the computer repair geek at the used computer retail store.

jimplunkett01.jpgNewBigBen.jpg

JIM PLUNKETT ............................. BIG GAY ROETHLISBAGGER

MAN, What a freaking DORK!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another pointless grasping at straws kind of thread for Browns fans because they have nothing to go on. Cmon guys do you really have to sink to the depth of making a post now about how ugly Ben is ?? Are you kidding me do you realize how stupid and pathetic it truly makes you guys look...

Holmes must be ugly too.

Zombo

Another pointless grasping at straws kind of thread for Browns fans because they have nothing to go on. Cmon guys do you really have to sink to the depth of making a post now about how ugly Ben is ?? Are you kidding me do you realize how stupid and pathetic it truly makes you guys look...

I wonder if it looks as stupid and pathetic as posting daily on your rival's message board?

Guest Ghoolie
Grabbing for posts a bit lately aren't we ?

Who cares what he looks like. He's good.

Kosarfan, you have just become an irritant and will likely be kicked off. Stanely finds Steeler posts to be unacceptable on a Browns board. Ooops, wait a minute, if Stteler topics are verbotten, shouldn't Stan be pulling his own thread and threatening to kick himself off?

Another point of comment, why would a man care what another man looks like, unless of course he was dreaming of performing fellatio on him?

The Browns should be so lucky to have a gay QB who wipes out defensive linemen with crisp, kick ass blocks.

Our gay QB, IS gay and sat out the season due to a pinky finger injury.

Yes, Yes, Oh Yes, EVERYTHING is rosey in Brownstown. Aren't you glad our gay QB is sitting home watching the playoffs?

Guest ATENEARS
Another point of comment, why would a man care what another man looks like, unless of course he was dreaming of performing fellatio on him?

You're so witty. I bet posters flock to your threads, huh? Do you really still believe that?

You had your own forum over at Nav's board ... how'd that work-out? No, you need guys like me to carry you. you need an interesting board to draw members so that you can come in with your 'Holier than thou' attitude and shout down at everyone like your the king.

Dude I just baited your ass with this post and can do-it time and time again. You, my friend, are the puppet here. When Zombo says "Jump", you hop up on the table and dance like a bitch. Is that all you have? Seriously, is all you have is this poser character that backlashes on his supposed own kind? LOL, who you calling weak shit?

You're a bad ass dude posing as a Browns fan, to mock other Browns fans. Where were you last year, poser? What, no material for you to work with last season, so you hide in your lonely pumpkin patch?

We are laughing at you. We converse outside this board and say, "Watch this ... " and you dance on command.

xxxxing moron.

How's that for reality?

Most QB's are pretty boys, but when it comes to Pittsburgh Squeelers QB Big Gay Roethlisberger, there hasn't been an uglier QB in the past 25 years. The guy makes me cringe when they show him, he looks like the computer repair geek at the used computer retail store.

Not quite the pretty boy Brady Queer is, but I'm sure he would rather have the championship ring. You're a George Michael fan, aren't you?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Wow...Doesn't say much about your boys' now does it???...seeeing how that Dumb SOB has never lost to your pathetic team .What a stooge .Just like Bradshaw man , we'll take all the Dumb SOB Quarterbacks we can that continue to kick the Clown's butts...14 times in the AFC Championship game ...but you well informed and 'knowledgeable" Browns fans really know your stuff ...The Steelers stink :lol::lol:

I wonder if it looks as stupid and pathetic as posting daily on your rival's message board?

I dont post daily on here I havent made a post on here since early last week before last night so xxxx off douche. The point I am trying to make with this thread is what does it have to do with football and how Ben performs on the field?? Like I said it just shows you guys have nothing else to say on here so you come back with these ridiculous posts like this one that have absolutely shit to do with football and how the Steelers perform. How about talking about something football related and something logical like how the Steelers dominated the Chargers yesterday, instead posting stuff that makes you look like you're from verlin and a xxxxing Retard...

Not only is he the ugliest (per his motorcycle oopsie), but he's the luckiest, ya have to admit.

His oline was the only reason the squeelers won over San Diego.

Rothlicksbooger just happens to be able to toss a football vs the Chargers with outstanding protection and a wr that always

gets open and always catches whatever crap Bengay tosses into the air.

Meanwhile, Holmes, you post too often, stick a cork in it.

I dont post daily on here I havent made a post on here since early last week before last night so xxxx off douche. The point I am trying to make with this thread is what does it have to do with football and how Ben performs on the field?? Like I said it just shows you guys have nothing else to say on here so you come back with these ridiculous posts like this one that have absolutely shit to do with football and how the Steelers perform. How about talking about something football related and something logical like how the Steelers dominated the Chargers yesterday, instead posting stuff that makes you look like you're from verlin and a xxxxing Retard...

yet another post on your rival team's message board.

It's as stupid as Big Gay Ben is ugly.

Not only is he the ugliest (per his motorcycle oopsie), but he's the luckiest, ya have to admit.

Rothlicksbooger just happens to be able to toss a football vs the Chargers with outstanding protection and a wr that always

I thought that o line was suppose to be garbage and get Ben killed like you guys have been saying all year long?? Now all of a sudden you're giving the Steelers offensive line credit for playing well. Wow, shocking!!! Ben was money on those drives before halftime and to start the second half. He converted 3 straight 3rd and longs to open up the 2nd half, and then finished it off with the TD to Heath Miller. How is that getting lucky?? If you want to talk about lucky go back to the Ravens game with the Titans and how they allowed that pass by Flacco to Heap late in the 4th to be completed after the play clock had went down to 0.

You played a Chargers team without it's best pass rusher, and yes I'll give credit, the offensive line played their best game of the year yesterday, that doesn't mean they're good. Holy shit were you even watching this season? Even our shitty front 7 planted Ben on his head and almost knocked him out of the playoffs. The guy is constantly running for his life back there.

All I know is Joe Flacco's cute little story will come to an end here Sunday at Heinz Field and that Ben will prove that he is the better QB then Flacco just like he has the first two meetings this year. Rookie head coaches and especially rookie QB's dont make it to Super Bowls and they damn sure dont win them.

Really? The defense didn't have anything to say last night? There are guys on this message board I legitimately respect and it's usually the individuals that look at all situations objectively and respond intelligently. You unfortunately don't fall in to either category and succeed in only making yourself look like a dumb ass. Did you even watch the game last night? 3rd quarter ring a bell? The Chargers had the ball for 17 seconds and the last I checked that sort of thing doesn't fall on to the offensive line. I don't expect anyone here to give the Steelers their due, it is after all a Browns board but at the very least you can be intelligent in your "hate"....are you sure we're the city with the inbreeding?

The last time I checked it said the Browns Board not the Steelers Trolls!

Please - enough of this stupid f.ucking argument! I am sorry that Steelers message boards dont have the balls to let you visit them - what the f.uck does that have to do with me. This site would be BORING without my presence every once in a while.

Please - enough of this stupid f.ucking argument! I am sorry that Steelers message boards dont have the balls to let you visit them - what the f.uck does that have to do with me. This site would be BORING without my presence every once in a while.

That's what I was thinking...what would we do if you weren't here??.....LOL

Head to Head: Ben 10 - Clowns 0

SB Titles: Ben 1 - Clowns 0

Playoff Victories since the 2003: Ben 6 vs Playoff Victories since the merger: Clowns 4 :lol:

Playoff appearnces since 2003: Ben = 4 vs Playoff appearances since 1990: Cleveland = 2

Most victories of any QB EVER, first 5 years in the league = Ben Roethlisberger

Career victories for Ben in 5 years = 57 including playoffs vs Career Victories for Cleveland hero Bernie Kosar in 12 years = 54

2003 draft... Strong armed QB from Ohio is passed over by the Browns for a loud mouthed 1 dimension TE with injury problems

Ben makes it to AFCC game while carrying Cleveland reject OC Bruce Arians on his back.

After 5 years in the league Roethlisberger is top 10 ALL-TIME in win%, QB Rating, and YPA

Some fat slob Atenears, who I have a picture of, calls Ben ugly..... Well he is better looking that your old fat ass, and is far more successful than you are anything involved with the pathetic dogshit franchise you follow, Stain....

You played a Chargers team without it's best pass rusher, and yes I'll give credit, the offensive line played their best game of the year yesterday, that doesn't mean they're good. Holy shit were you even watching this season? Even our shitty front 7 planted Ben on his head and almost knocked him out of the playoffs. The guy is constantly running for his life back there.

they didn't have their best pass rusher all season and the made the playoffs. That injury was that big of a probably since they still made the playoffs. Teams that us injuries as on excuse aren't that good anyway.

Archived