THE BROWNS BOARD

Sometimes its better to be Lucky than be Good!

Mr. T

Taking a look at this past weekends playoff games and in the end what do we have the Two teams that Beat the Shit out of the Steelers are out of the playoffs! (Tenn, NY)

And to top it off the refs screw San Diego again with calling an interception that clearly wasnt in favor for the piss and black, then the luck of all on a Steelers punt goes off the back of a Charger.

If the Chargers didn't have bad luck they would have no luck at all.

But with all that shit how does the Titans get called for 12 penalties?

Oh well what the Hell The Steelers still Suck regardless the outcome.

Taking a look at this past weekends playoff games and in the end what do we have the Two teams that Beat the Shit out of the Steelers are out of the playoffs! (Tenn, NY)

And to top it off the refs screw San Diego again with calling an interception that clearly wasnt in favor for the piss and black, then the luck of all on a Steelers punt goes off the back of a Charger.

Sounds like you need some more cheese to go along with that whine. For you to come out here and say that the refs had anything to do with the Steelers winning that game today is just pathetic. I guess the refs had a lot to do with Holmes running a punt back 68 yards for a touchdown, and Parker running for 146 yards and torching the Chargers D, and Ben converting on those 3rd downs to start the 3rd quarter and running 8 minutes off the clock before the Heath Miller TD. The Chargers had 15 total yards rushing today maybe you should look at that as a reason why they didnt win.Go to the Chargers message board and you will see they are all saying that the refs had nothing to do with anything that happened today and that the Steelers just completely dominated them on both sides of the ball. And maybe you should look at Tennessee turning the ball over 3 times in the red zone yesterday aside from the penalties they had as the main reason they lost.

Tennessee got exactly what they deserved as well. Guys like Bulluck and Lendale White running their mouths and stomping on the towel after they beat the Steelers and clinched homefield thinking they actually won something when all they did was give themselves the tougher first game in Baltimore by being the 1 seed, and the Steelers got the more favorable matchup in San Diego as the 2 seed.

First off dumbass i was listening to the radio while driving back from the great city of Cleveland and the Stoolers own announcer even said it was an incomplete pass and second I Wipe My ASS with your Terrible Towel and then your mother uses it to dry the dishes!

so buzz of twerp!

First off dumbass i was listening to the radio while driving back from the great city of Cleveland and the Stoolers own announcer even said it was an incomplete pass and second I Wipe My ASS with your Terrible Towel and then your mother uses it to dry the dishes!

so buzz of twerp!

Wow great analysis there. At least provide something from a football standpoint with facts like I gave you when I just posted on here as to how the Steelers completely dominated the game with numbers and the plays that I stated as well. The bottom line is the refs had nothing to do with this game tonight like you keep trying to say. The Chargers got beat and dominated and both sides of ball period it's that simple.

Wow great analysis there. At least provide something from a football standpoint with facts like I gave you when I just posted on here as to how the Steelers completely dominated the game with numbers and the plays that I stated as well. The bottom line is the refs had nothing to do with this game tonight like you keep trying to say. The Chargers got beat and dominated and both sides of ball period it's that simple.

The facts were inmy opening statement not on your puke you spewed all over the key board here i will post it again, since you dont want to touch on the fact that the Titans and Giants can have and will Kick the Stoolers ASS!

so piss off

The facts were inmy opening statement not on your puke you spewed all over the key board here i will post it again, since you dont want to touch on the fact that the Titans and Giants can have and will Kick the Stoolers ASS!

so piss off

Are the Titans and Giants still playing??? Umm let's see nooo they arent. So what they did in the regular season to the Steelers means nothing now. It's not the Steelers fault they both couldnt get by the 6 seed in their own conference at home after having a bye week. The Titans and Giants may have beaten the Steelers this year but guess what when it mattered the most in the playoffs they both xxxxing choked and that's all that matters in the end. The Steelers have earned the right to be where they are now this season playing in the AFC Championship and the right to go to the Super Bowl and didnt take any shortcuts along the way to get here.

Wait the Giants beat the sh.it out of us? Where was I for that one? As far as the officiating in tonight's game is concerned what controversial calls came to light? The last I checked that game was well in hand in the 3rd quarter when they touched the ball one time. Rivers wasn't getting it done and we were getting to the QB and for once Big Ben was getting good protection mostly because Parker was a machine.

If we want to talk about bad calls could we talk abou Harrison being thrown down by his fasemask or horsecollar multiple times with no call. What about Polomalu called for blow to the head when River's head didn't even flinch.

That INT was ruled as such on the field becuase the ref didn't see the ball on the ground. Replay showed a hand under the ball and still no proof the ball was laying uncontrolled on the ground.

You Retards actually think the Steelers would be 2-14 if it was for the refs. The kind of people who discredit success with blind conspiracy theories are the same kind of people that put the count in country.

so piss off

If they were that good how come the Titans lost to a team we beat twice? If they were that good how come the Giants lost to a team we beat twice? The playoffs are a new season and past games are thrown out. Of course, how could I expect a browns fan to understand playoffs?

Like I said Sometimes its better to be Lucky than be Good!

so Piss Off Stoolers Fags!

So does the T stand for tool, turdburglar or transvestite? Actually, I believe it could be "totally devastated clowns fan who has nothing to live for now except hating on winners".

So does the T stand for tool, turdburglar or transvestite? Actually, I believe it could be "totally devastated clowns fan who has nothing to live for now except hating on winners".

And you are 12? ... AssClown.

If the steelers lost to san diego this statement could apply to baltimore since they dropped 2 games to the steelers this year.

Talk about penis envy. In one thread alone we have 5 different shitsburgh fans smearing their period blood all over our fine forums.

According to you asshats the Browns are the laughingstock of the league, offer nothing to the NFL whatsoever, and the fans suck ass completely.

Yet all five of you ass clowns post at least 10 times a day on our board. Hmmm....

The fact remains we are far more interesting and knowledgeable than you would find on any other stooler board, perhaps your the only 5 the realize this fact, and seek to interact with some real fans. I mean why else would you be here?

I'm here for a different perspective. I'd also refrain from acting like it's not a smear campaign from both camps. It makes you look ignorant .

I'm here for a different perspective. I'd also refrain from acting like it's not a smear campaign from both camps. It makes you look ignorant .

You think after awhile the "what are you doing posting on our board" argument would wear out it's welcome. Hey dont worry it's Championship week and you guys can always go back to the great memories of the late 80's and the drive in 86 where Karlis FG probably wasnt good but once again the Browns couldnt catch a break to save their lives , the fumble by Byner in 87, and the complete beatdown the Broncos gave the Browns in 89 as great memories of what occured some 20 years ago this week. All I have to say is the ARIZONA xxxxING CARDINALS have a chance to play in a Super Bowl before the Browns do and that right there is xxxxing priceless. And Browns fans can deny it all they want but as bad as it will be for them seeing the Steelers make the Super Bowl once again, it will be even worse for them seeing a team like the Arizona Cardinals make it before they ever did...hahahaha

Let's try to have an honest discussion here.

First and foremost, the refs had NOTHING to do with the outcome of the game. The Steelers won

and dominated the game. They deserved to win.

However, even staunch Steeler fans have to open their eyes and say that at least on the replay

calls the Steelers get all the breaks. This is not sour grapes from me. This is coming up more and more

in the national media.

Start with the Super Bowl against Seattle when blatant calls were made against Seattle. Go to the Ravens

game. Not just the TD call but the outrageous spot early in the game that was challenged. The ball had

to go to the thirty for a first down and no part on the ball carrier reached the 30 let alone the ball. Yet the

call stood??????? The call on the interception in the Chargers game showed the ball on the ground. Aagin

no reversal??????

Again this is not sour grapes just an observation from a football fan. Yes I am a Browns fan but I may

dislike the Ravens more than the Steelers. Open your eyes.

You think after awhile the "what are you doing posting on our board" argument would wear out it's welcome. Hey dont worry it's Championship week and you guys can always go back to the great memories of the late 80's and the drive in 86 where Karlis FG probably wasnt good but once again the Browns couldnt catch a break to save their lives , the fumble by Byner in 87, and the complete beatdown the Broncos gave the Browns in 89 as great memories of what occured some 20 years ago this week. All I have to say is the ARIZONA xxxxING CARDINALS have a chance to play in a Super Bowl before the Browns do and that right there is xxxxing priceless. And Browns fans can deny it all they want but as bad as it will be for them seeing the Steelers make the Super Bowl once again, it will be even worse for them seeing a team like the Arizona Cardinals make it before they ever did...hahahaha

I have a hard time taking anyone seriously that does not have the ablity to write a simple sentence correctly.

Go to school and learn English......Then come back and try again.

P.S. Although I must say, you fit well into the Steeler fan stereotype.

Guest Ghoolie

I guess this is another one ot those topics that Stanley and Zomblow hate? Why do Steeler fans come in here and insist on starting threads about the Steelers?

Same reason Browns fans come in here and insist on starting threads about the Steelers.

and it is apparent.

Just think if your team was in the playoffs and the 2 teams that gave you the most trouble in the regular season were knocked off, that should pave the way for you to win it all shouldn't it?

the only thing that is left is the their way is the Ravens.

this game is being billed as the #1 DEFENSE VS. THE #2 DEFENSE lets see they both played 4 games each against the Browns and Bengals inept offenses so maybe we should add an *

Archived