THE BROWNS BOARD

THe AFC SB spot runs through Pittsburgh

Guest Ghoolie

Plus for seeing what is reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLUS ONE AGAIN FOR SEEING THE SB IN THE AFC RUNS THRough PITTSBRGH OR JUST LIVE IN DENIal..............AND WORSE WE THE BROWNS HAVE STUNK FOR NEARLY TWENTY YEARS

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inbreds usually turn on their own.....whether its their brother or dad or both

As I have said before ....those who are obsessed with "Inbreds" Like your self . Normally ARE exactly what they continually bring up. Be it "gay" "Stupid" or "Inbred". You have essentially identified yourself.

PLUS ONE AGAIN FOR SEEING THE SB IN THE AFC RUNS THRough PITTSBRGH OR JUST LIVE IN DENIal..............AND WORSE WE THE BROWNS HAVE STUNK FOR NEARLY TWENTY YEARS

Rich... i really do respect Cleveland "Fans"... you know I have Many around me. And I dont pick on them and they respect me. But the whinny crybabies on this board...deserve no respect. Their actions call them out. Its really sad... because there are so many good solid SANE Cleveland fans... but to come here , it seems that they are in the minority.

we are what we are freak and that is sad to what we have become........thank goodness I have my other team as and your team to cleanse the agony and stupidity of what goes on in brownstown

Boy, you guys really know football.

Geee, like this wasn't predictable.

Who cares?

If people have been on the message boards as long as I have they'd easily remember the thread Ghoolie dedicated to Rich calling him a fool and a candyass for whimping out on his favorite team and joining the black and gold. The thing about Rich is that he's been pretty honest about the whole thing. Rich doesn't fake who he is nor has he ever been dishonest. We busted his balls something fierce about Mo Clarett but he never ran and hid Ghoolie.

What puzzles me most about you two guys is I don't understand your agenda or WHY you'd waste so much time trying to insult people for liking the same team you followed for years. Rich still travels out of state to see the Browns, not Pittsburgh. And you? Who's kidding who? You wrote an apology post in 2002 right before the playoff game. "I'll always LOVE this team - they just frustrated your buddy Ghoolie." Would that REALLY change if the same thing happened next year? So WHY do you try so hard to alienate yourself and act like a first class prick? Have you ever just been yourself?

When I saw your first post in a long time I thought it was cool you were here to shoot the breeze about football instead of the old strange agenda. However, we're right back to reading you and Rich saying "I was first." "No, I was first" like you're 2 school girls arguing over who starts a 5th grade presentation. Are ya FREAKIN kidding me?

- Tom F. (Has Mo Clarett rushed for his first NFL yard yet? Talk about "The Longest Yard")

Hell no you don't have to, just like in collage, If Michigan is playing for the NC, and OSU is at home I still want them to lose. The other teams in the Big Ten then yes I do pull for them some.

Guest Ghoolie
Ghoolie, did you see all those empty seats in the upper deck? It's amazing to me that the Steeler fans don't support that team. i don't get it.

Hey Roach, I DID see all the empty seats. I think the total for teh game was somewhere around 47,000. hat's less than the Browns replacement team drew.

Do you think the Steelers may be in play to move next year?

Hell no you don't have to, just like in collage, If Michigan is playing for the NC, and OSU is at home I still want them to lose. The other teams in the Big Ten then yes I do pull for them some.

The best possible outcome of this game is that a volcano erupts under Ketchup Field/3 Sewers Confluence and wipes out both teams and their fans. The Eagles win the Superbowl by default.

Guest Masters
The only thing I complained about is not seeing my dick since 1978. Its been in your mothers pussy most of the time.

Ah, the ever clever and original retort :rolleyes:

Hey Roach, I DID see all the empty seats. I think the total for teh game was somewhere around 47,000. hat's less than the Browns replacement team drew.

Do you think the Steelers may be in play to move next year?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... Yes OK ESPN NO#1 Fan base doesnt support their team ! How many Dumb people live in NE OHIO ??? The Yellow thru the stadium was the TERRIBLE TOWELLS !!! Imbeciles....

QUOTE (FREAKofSTEEL08 @ Jan 12 2009, 02:11 AM)

so You guys are like FAT Kids in Dodge ball ?? Wow... I didn't realize that. So Sorry ... Dont agree with picking on the Handicapped ! Wait ...just burn all your Browns Gear and you will be a little lighter (at least your Dressers will be ) Then we cant make fun of your whinny pathetic sorry azzzzzzzes ! And seriously , if you really wanna get rid of us. DONT have 3 or 4 threads disrespecting us EVERY TIME we stop by, we will just go quietly away !

:lol::P:blink::rolleyes:

THIS little exchange show just how inteligent our steeler morons are. They can't even recognize each other when trying to discuss how big there internet penises are ........

wasnt aimed at Him... but the post above him.... Bad aim...need reading glasses.

Dude, his name is "yeahdaisourfuture" or whatever. The guy actually believes that was the browns fans opinion of him even at the end of last year. He must of been reading only Lumbergh's posts.

I've already kicked him around more than a mexican soccer ball. He brings nothing to the table and definitely cannot "hang" with the vast majority of us on this board.

At least chubby checker is funny/witty sometimes, and I can mix it up with him, but this guy, wow. He's more brain dead than Teri Shavio.

Like I said before, I knew all you guys hated him so I mocked the idiots who thought he was any good. I thought it would help me fit in but lowing my IQ and common sense so low to try and communicate with some of you would be dangerous to my health.

I don't ever remembering typing as a part of my last IQ test...

What was the topic of this thread again? Oh yeah.

I have a feelin'...Pittsburgh's goin' to the Super Bowl!

Repeat as often as you like.

Archived