THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers vs Ravens in AFCC

Guest mz.

I realize your blind hatred for mz the pussy makes you say stupid things (quite frequently I might add) but this one has to take the cake.

Haha I love it, but unfortunately this is nothing. You must have missed the times he takes Lumbergh's side out of pure hatred for me. Now that shit is sad.

Guest Ghoolie
Kill me now.

TREMENDOUS weekend of NFL football.

The better teams won, for sure.

Either the Steelers or the Browns, ah, I mean Ravens in the SB is yet another bitchslap to the city of Cleveland. But hey man, you guys can make fun of Roethlisberger, and at Baltimore for getting rid of Sewage. Everyone knows these playoff teams envy the Browns.

I will root for these two "teams" to beat the Holy hell out of each other so that whoever survives to play in the Super Bowl gets plowed by the NFC team.

Doug

TREMENDOUS weekend of NFL football.

The better teams won, for sure.

Either the Steelers or the Browns, ah, I mean Ravens in the SB is yet another bitchslap to the city of Cleveland. But hey man, you guys can make fun of Roethlisberger, and at Baltimore for getting rid of Sewage. Everyone knows these playoff teams envy the Browns.

Glad to see they could stop the bandwagon long enough for you to slither aboard Stoolie

I kind of look at this a little differently than most of you. This means that the 2 best teams in the AFC this year were BOTH in our division. That means that our 0-4 vs those teams isn't as bad as it looked. It also means that Cincy's 0-4 vs them was also not so bad....meaning our loss to them wasn't terrible either.

Think about it, outside of division we were 3-7, with losses to playoff teams (Tennessee/Indianapolis/Philadelphia)...and only ONE loss to a team with a losing record outside of division.

I just see this as vindication that the Browns, while they had a VERY BAD YEAR, were not as bad of a team as it seems on the surface.

It will be an interesting game to watch.....probably just sit back and watch, not rooting for either, then pull for whoever wins in the Super Bowl.

You gotta say one thing..........

Those two organizations put a quality product on the field. Rather than watching the Patriots organization, Lerner might have done better by modeling the team after either Baltimore or Pittsburgh.

Of course, the whole Browns / Ravens things gets into a huge can of worms.

Both teams, right now, appear to be playing the game the waw it was intended to be played.

Sorry. Just the facts.

Tennessee GAVE their game away when they did'nt go for the first down at the 11 yard line with less than a yard to go and then get 7, rather than kicking a field goal and then giving teh Ravens the ball back with 4:00 minutes left. - Tennessee EARNED that loss.

San Diego had no place in the playoffs. LT AGAIN hurt come playoff time. Please.

What a nightmare. NFC all the way !

I recall at the beginning of the season I said there was no wildcard coming out of the AFCN. All the other divisions looked much tougher, except the AFC New England Patriots.

Who would have thought the division would be decided by teams from the AFCN.

The upside is we got to see LT and Rivers pout some more. And LT has more time to heal from his owie.

Damn Ghoolie, you are an annoying ass.

Point about Tennessee game is - they gave it up. Steelers game - they did'nt have to compete much.

These are the last 2 teams I'd have ever wanted to see in the AFC Championship game, much less either one in the Super Bowl.

But ... the bottom line is, regardless of all the rest of the annoying posts over the last few days, got to hand it to the programs, the Steelers and Ravens are quality organizations. Aggravating ? Absolutely, but I will not give up on the Browns.

... and while both are undoubtedly better organizations right now, I will never root for them.

It'll be a good game, but I believe the Ravens will pull it out. They're going to be prepared. Steelers will have too much confidence.

Come big game time, go NFC.

You think it's a good thing the steelers/ravens are playing for a chance to go to the super bowl?

I realize your blind hatred for mz the pussy makes you say stupid things (quite frequently I might add) but this one has to take the cake.

Yes, let's Ra-Ra our most hated rivals just for the sake of talking shit to some dude on a message board you don't like.

What a choad.

Sorry, Inspecta but we don't have a rival, you have to beat a team once in a while to have a rival

When was the last time we beat the Steelers

Once we beat the Steelers a few time then lets talk about a rival

Guest Masters
Sorry, Inspecta but we don't have a rival, you have to beat a team once in a while to have a rival

When was the last time we beat the Steelers

Once we beat the Steelers a few time then lets talk about a rival

Some one should tell all the Steelers fans on this site that CLE doesn't have a rival.

Archived