THE BROWNS BOARD

Question to all, Steeler fans, Raven fans, and Bengals fans

plumcrazy73

Guest Ghoolie
Do you frequent any other teams besides ours, (LIKE YOUR OWN).

Plum, Browns boards became a target for visiting fans much the way kids like to agitate dumb animals at teh zoo. Browns fans actually believe that they support a popular team who is one of the NFL leadersl

Sorry man, but when you have jackoffs chanting " In Savage We Trust" and insisting that Dilfer was brought in to Mentor Frye, then indeed you have a collection of some of the dumbest bastards on earth.

The fact is, Lerner and his no good bastard Father have no place in the NFL. Both Meddlers and micro manages they have created an aura in the NFL where great players don't want to play here, great coaches don't want to coach here and all we can get for a GM is a total dickwad, worthless sonofabitch like Phil Sewage.

Browns fans make asses of themselves each and every day.

It is hard for any true Browns fan to support the shit we have. Those who do? They deserve ridicule.

I gives two shits in the wind if the Browns are "popular"! I like them that is all I care about.

And if that makes me dumb and deserving of ridicule well then so be it. I gives two shits about that too.

I do support the team, I don't support the direction, or the record that the team has but I don't support the team, I WANT CHANGE JUST LIKE ANY OTHER FAN, I WANT TO WIN. but I am not going to jump to another team cause we suck, then jump back when we are doing good. I will stick it out. Does that mean I will give Lerner my hard earned money no, not until he proves he deserves it. (fact is Lerner probably got 100 bucks from me total since they have been back, (for the two season of NFL Sunday ticket, guesstimating how much they got for their share, probably over guesstimating too)

Do you frequent any other teams besides ours, (LIKE YOUR OWN).

Frankly, this board is the best I've found for sheer entertainment value. You have a good mix of guys with football knowledge, gadflys and enemy intruders all adding to the stew. Add in the drama that always seems to surround the Browns and it creates a place truly worth visiting. With a cast featuring Zombozo, Furburger, Dicknears, Lumberg, Ghoolie, Steelerschuck and the rest it's like freaking Gilligan's Island.

I occasionally visit this and other teams sites when they do something to annoy me.

Question for you guys. Why do about 50% of the threads here year round deal with the Steelers? You guys talk as much Steelers as the Steelers sites I frequent. You are all obsessed with us. You troll our boards in the offseason, or if you win a xxxxing game, but after you get your twice a year medicine you disappear. Stop being cowardly trolls and maybe we will stop coming here to take a shit.

I think they raid our board for many reasons..

Its fun to read some of the insidious choices browns fans would make if they were the owner..

Its fun to read a diehard browns fanbase members squirming because our owner sucks..

Its fun to watch some in a once proud ,loud and defiant fanbase still growl out against the tide..

Its fun to raid any diehard fanbase forum thats team is sucking to just to have a look and a laff at the the misery and Retardism thats being displayed..

Its fun for pukesburgh fans to rub it in deep and laugh at browns fans as we falsely predict a return to real browns football year after year..

Just to name a few reasons..;)

Guest Masters
Plum, Browns boards became a target for visiting fans much the way kids like to agitate dumb animals at teh zoo. Browns fans actually believe that they support a popular team

Must be pretty popular team if PIT fans can't stop posting here all year round.

Archived