THE BROWNS BOARD

Stooler link?

irishlass

When Stain aka Atenears stops trolling Steelers sites for good. Don't have admin troll opponents boards and provide links to here if you don't want bitch smacked!

No one trolls your boards because Squeeler fans are such impacted labia hairs that they won't ALLOW Browns fans to even register on their boards. Examples: SqueelerFurry & the decaying Swillers.com. In fact the latter BANNED me a few months ago and I hadn't even posted there in three years!

Squeeler fans are THE BIGGEST PUSSYS on the internet. You have the better team, we have the better fans. It's a cold hard fact.

Doug

No one trolls your boards because Squeeler fans are such impacted labia hairs that they won't ALLOW Browns fans to even register on their boards. Examples: SqueelerFurry & the decaying Swillers.com. In fact the latter BANNED me a few months ago and I hadn't even posted there in three years!

Squeeler fans are THE BIGGEST PUSSYS on the internet. You have the better team, we have the better fans. It's a cold hard fact.

Doug

We are not "internet tough", that is just so pathetic on our part......

Atleast our team is tough and in the AFC Championship game.

Doug

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa;;; coming from YOU ...hilarious !!!! Go away and change the pad in your brain....you wuzzzie !

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa;;; coming from YOU ...hilarious !!!! Go away and change the pad in your brain....you wuzzzie !

If I did have a pad in my brain and I did decide to change said pad, the liquid detritus on that pad would have double the functioning brain power that you have possessed on your best day. Reading your posts is like looking in a funhouse mirror.

Doug

Archived