THE BROWNS BOARD

Who will be the first Brown to go via trade?

TK39

Who will be the first Brown to go via trade?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the first Brown to go via trade?

• Derek Anderson
    • Kellen Winslow
    • Other Player
    • Both Stay
    • Both Leave (about same time)

I wonder if the Eagles would consider giving up one of their two first round picks for Winslow/Jurevicius? With Winslow being a great tight end and Jurevicius added in for a little extra value, I think this could help solve a few needs with two first rounders. Aaron Curry goes to us at #5 and then pick another impact player (I dunno what, a DE/CB/WR, whatever is best at the draft position) with the Eagles pick

Jurevicius isn't going anywhere. First, he needs to try to make it back from his injury/staph problems. He has already stated that if he can play it will be for 1 year only and he only wants to play from the Browns, his home town team or he would retire. Winslow, if he could pass a team's physical might be able to get us a 2nd rounder. He wants a new contract and may even ask to be traded.

Winslow, if he could pass a team's physical might be able to get us a 2nd rounder. He wants a new contract and may even ask to be traded.

We played better when Winslow was out this year it seemed like. There was a reason we drafted Rucker. I'd give up winslow for a high second round pick... we need to load load load up in this draft. A 2nd rounder seems adequite for a Pro Bowl TE.

Archived