THE BROWNS BOARD

A Product You Can Trust

Guest mz.

Guest Masters
You losers obsession with all things Steelers is beyond comical. The BALTIMORE RAVENS stole your damn franchise, won something you never have, a SB, and now just won 2 playoff games, yet you obsess over the Steelers 24-7. Enjoy watching The Steelers easy run to the SB while you guys rally around another failure of a coach, QB, defense etc...

Says the Steelers fan who registered and posted on a BROWNS MESSAGE BOARD. You and your kin are far more obsessed with the Browns, than any Browns fan is with the Steelers. All that winning and you all still need to come here......

Says the Steelers fan who registered and posted on a BROWNS MESSAGE BOARD. You and your kin are far more obsessed with the Browns, than any Browns fan is with the Steelers. All that winning and you all still need to come here......

A-M-E-N

What's this about obsession? I don't remember EVER having the desire to spend my time on another team's board posting.

I have yet to even register on another teams board, let alone go and post on it regularly...u tell me silverback...who the hell is obsessing? It amazes how often I find steeler fans posting on this website. I would think you could spend your time on your own board or at least on the team you are about to play at least. Stupid xxxxin' reply silverback....but then I got to consider the source.

I'm starting to take WPB's approach. Steeler fans are GUESTS on this forum. I'm not going to put up with any of this "we're great, we own you stuff".

Talk football, or take a hike. And if you want to talk about your upcoming game with the Ravens- take it to your own forums.

I'm starting to take WPB's approach. Steeler fans are GUESTS on this forum. I'm not going to put up with any of this "we're great, we own you stuff".

Talk football, or take a hike. And if you want to talk about your upcoming game with the Ravens- take it to your own forums.

I agree......

Hey man...I have noticed you always seem to post at 3am. Do you carry "normal" hours are are you so busy rotating and cataloging your wine that you just don't get out of the cellar until the wee hours of the morning?? ;)

Or.....maybe you have to get up that early to start that task?

Archived