THE BROWNS BOARD

Trayvon Martin

Yes, God forbid you say something like you said and then have to back it up with facts. And you can stop trying to accuse me of changing the subject when this is something you already tried to change it to and I'm responding to you. I'm happy to discuss any aspect of this case.

Like I said, the FBI keeps statistics on racially and politically motivated crime - crimes motivated by hatred of gays, or straights, or Muslims, or blacks, or whites, etc.

Do you want to look at those?

I'm just wondering what you're going to think when you find out that blacks mostly kill other blacks, and whites mostly kill other whites, and that racially motivated crimes between the races don't even come close to showing "a huge disparity with black on white and white on black crime. that means there are many many more white people murdered by blacks every year. In the hundreds or even the thousands."

And I'm interested to see what you're going to say once presented with new information that runs counter to your prejudices.

Also, you should probably address posting a video from a White Power organization.

And there is your answer.

You know that black on white crime is much much much more prevalent. I assume you admit that freely.

But now you want me to prove something else.

Because you apparently feel that blacks have earned the right to prey on white people due to past injustice you created a hate crime.

So lets get back to what I said.

as long as we are in proof mode show me the fbi statistics it's a white on black crime happens at a much higher ratio than black on white.

Then if you want to we can discuss why you think it's worse to attack people of 1 particular race tha?n another.

WSS

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because you apparently feel that blacks have earned the right to prey on white people due to past injustice you created a hate crime.

Eh, no. That's not what I believe. That kind of statement just makes me laugh.

What are you alleging? Let's be clear. I'm going from what you said, which is that racist black on white crime is more prevalent than white on black. You're contending that the media and the liberals ignore one and not the other, even though "there are many many more white people murdered by blacks every year. In the hundreds or even the thousands."

But I don't think that's true.

Also, the white power thing. You should really address why you're posting videos from white power organizations to try and prove your point.

Here are the most recent FBI statistics, which are from 2009:

General crime: in 2009, there were 4,057 victims of racially motivated hate crimes.

71.5 percent were victims because of an offender’s anti-black bias.

16.5 percent were victims because of an anti-white bias.

3.7 percent were victims because of an anti-Asian/Pacific Islander bias.

2.1 percent were victims because of an anti-American Indian/Alaskan Native bias.

6.2 percent were victims because of a bias against a group of individuals in which more than one race was represented (anti-multiple races, group). (Based on Table 1.)

Anti white:

Total crimes: 652

Murders: 3

Forcible rapes: 2

Anti-black crimes:

Total crimes: 2,724

Murders: 2

Forcible rapes: 2

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCgQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dw5JbAO5_NMw&ei=RqNwT7ahH6fx0gGZl_XGBg&usg=AFQjCNFEqDWRGhLabXMsMUS97T1qX3meSw

So answer me honestly, if possible.

Is it your position that the statistics recited here are false? Misleading?

Are they made up from whole cloth?

Or do you believe them to be true however you believe they require an explanation?

Does anyone else have an opinion on what's being said here?

WSS

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCgQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dw5JbAO5_NMw&ei=RqNwT7ahH6fx0gGZl_XGBg&usg=AFQjCNFEqDWRGhLabXMsMUS97T1qX3meSw

So answer me honestly, if possible.

Is it your position that the statistics recited here are false? Misleading?

Are they made up from whole cloth?

Or do you believe them to be true however you believe they require an explanation?

Does anyone else have an opinion on what's being said here?

WSS

I was really hoping you weren't going to do this. No, Steve, I'm not going to waste a second debating whether or not the White Ignite have their facts right. I watched 10 seconds of that video, realized what it was, and turned it off.

I thought you'd apologize, and say that it was inadvertent, and a mistake. Nope. You're going to go with "maybe the White Power guys have a point."

Is that really what you're going to do?

Sorry heck you're not allowed to change the subject to phony hate crime legislation until you answer the real question.

WSS

That's not hate crime legislation. Those are the FBIs statistics on crimes motivated by race.

Since that's what we're discussing. We're not discussing crimes motivated by poverty, or mental Retardation, or schizophrenia, or passion, or whatever.

But address the white power thing first. That might make this awful quick.

So you're saying it's all tyrue but that you don't like white supremacists?

Or just that anyone that posts these stats must be a white supremacist?

Just tell my you think those numbers are completely false.

WSS

Yay! Actual statistics! See? No need for message from the White Nationalist Movement after all!

But this also doesn't tell us anything about what we're talking about. This only shows the race of the murder victim, among other things.

So you're saying it's all tyrue but that you don't like white supremacists?

Or just that anyone that posts these stats must be a white supremacist?

Just tell my you think those numbers are completely false.

WSS

No. I'm not going to discuss your white power video. I'm trying to figure out why I should be talking to anyone who not only posts white power videos, but then thinks they really make an important point and we should take their statistics at face value.

Steve, honestly. This calls into question who you are, and what kind of level you're operating on.

No. I'm not going to discuss your white power video. I'm trying to figure out why I should be talking to anyone who not only posts white power videos, but then thinks they really make an important point and we should take their statistics at face value.

Steve, honestly. This calls into question who you are, and what kind of level you're operating on.

What it calls into question is what sites come up with a simple google search of FBI interracial crime statistics.

But you don't dispute the validity so I guess that's all that we need.

So answer me yes or do.

Do black people commit a far greater number of violent crimes against whites per capita?

Yes or no.

No need to editorialize.

Woody? VT? T:?

WSS

What it calls into question is what sites come up with a simple google search of FBI interracial crime statistics.

But you don't dispute the validity so I guess that's all that we need.

So answer me yes or do.

Do black people commit a far greater number of violent crimes against whites per capita?

Yes or no.

No need to editorialize.

Woody? VT? T:?

WSS

First of all, it shows that you looked for actual information, found a racist video posted by a white power organization, thought that was a good source, and then posted it. And when called on it, kept defending it as a legitimate source of information. And still are. Your only excuse for it is that you don't know what constitutes real information. Well, that much is clear. And then you're suggesting that you've won a point here because I didn't sit through five minutes of a white power video and try and dissect their hypothesis that black people are savages.

Honestly, you've never gone lower than this. Can I have the "blacks are illiterate criminals on welfare" guy back?

Second of all, you've now moved the goalposts for the third time. You're no longer defending your original statement, or your second statement. You've now changed it to something else.

Let's not do this anymore.

If your point is that blacks in America commit crimes/violent crimes at a higher rate than whites, this is hardly news. So what's your point?

Here's the one I'm commenting on:

"there is a huge disparity with black on white and white on black crime. that means there are many many more white people murdered by blacks every year. In the hundreds or even the thousands. And knowing the justice system it's a safe bet that a good percentage of the perpetrators got off scot free."

You've yet to back this up with facts. Show me that there are hundreds or even thousands more white people murdered by blacks every year. Maybe there are. But you have to show us.

I can't find that anywhere. Maybe I should look at more white power videos.

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch crime captain who shot dead 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, originally told police in a written statement that Martin knocked him down with a punch to the nose, repeatedly slammed his head on the ground and tried to take his gun, a police source told ABC News.

Zimmerman had claimed he had called police about Martin, whom he found suspicious, then went back to his car when Martin attacked him, punching him.

The new information is the most complete version yet of what Zimmerman claims happened on the night of Feb. 26 when he shot and killed the teenager.

In addition, an eyewitness, 13-year-old Austin Brown, told police he saw a man fitting Zimmerman's description lying on the grass moaning and crying for help just seconds before he heard the gunshot that killed Martin.

Knee jerk on everyone's part.

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch crime captain who shot dead 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, originally told police in a written statement that Martin knocked him down with a punch to the nose, repeatedly slammed his head on the ground and tried to take his gun, a police source told ABC News.

Zimmerman had claimed he had called police about Martin, whom he found suspicious, then went back to his car when Martin attacked him, punching him.

The new information is the most complete version yet of what Zimmerman claims happened on the night of Feb. 26 when he shot and killed the teenager.

In addition, an eyewitness, 13-year-old Austin Brown, told police he saw a man fitting Zimmerman's description lying on the grass moaning and crying for help just seconds before he heard the gunshot that killed Martin.

Knee jerk on everyone's part.

The 911 operator did instruct zimmerman not to Chase the kid. He's a fuckin' scumbag pure and simple.

The 911 operator did instruct zimmerman not to Chase the kid. He's a fuckin' scumbag pure and simple.

Racially motivated probably, vigilante douche bag, for sure, but he broke no law and was assaulted. He protected himself from harm.

The law is to blame, which with the good comes bad.

And exactly how much publicity did those extra six hundred black on white murders get? Where was the scumbag reverand al sharpton?

Sharpton and Jackson are whores for media attention. they will gladly make ridiculous claims at the expense of their own credibility. and unfortunatley to the detriment of a legitimate cause. even though both parties are minorities they will gladly jump on board and further their agenda of attaching their name to any high profile case that can be slanted as a case against "my people". Like his stupid slave comments about why we were pissed at Lebron.

Racially motivated probably, vigilante douche bag, for sure, but he broke no law and was assaulted. He protected himself from harm.

The law is to blame, which with the good comes bad.

I think he loses the ability to claim self defense when he goes out and aggressivley confronts someone. he invited harm by going out and getting into an altercation. I can easily put myself in that kids shoes and end up shot. some guy is following me around who is pretty obviously insane and the he confronts me, I may just find myself in a fight too, especially if he tried to grab me or some other nonsense. kid could just as easily thought he was being robbed, and was defending himself.

I think he loses the ability to claim self defense when he goes out and aggressivley confronts someone. he invited harm by going out and getting into an altercation. I can easily put myself in that kids shoes and end up shot. some guy is following me around who is pretty obviously insane and the he confronts me, I may just find myself in a fight to especially if he tried to grab me or some other nonsense. kid could just as easily thought he was being robbed, and was defending himself.

Wrong. As a kid he walks home, done. He didn't corner him. He asked what he was doing. You ignore him and walk away. The assault came first then the gun was drawn.

Wrong. As a kid he walks home, done. He didn't corner him. He asked what he was doing. You ignore him and walk away. The assault came first then the gun was drawn.

he left his house to follow the kid that is were he went wrong. he sought out confrontation, as a ccw that is something you simply do not do. you do not seek out trouble you avoid it. as a ccw you are held to a higher standard. sorry he was wrong.

Archived