THE BROWNS BOARD

Redskins Have Made A Deal?

quietpack

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF this is true, WHO CARES? Look at what they had to give up to get him. If we gave all that up, our franchise would be doomed. I know things are bad now, but that would have effectively killed the Browns for good. There is no guarantee that RG3 will pan out. Don't worry, there will be another "can't miss QB" There always is.

Couldn;t have said it better myself. rumor on espn is we didn;t want to add the 2nd rounder either way 3 1st rd. picks for hope is ridiculous... Any one who thinks that would be wise even if he does pan out has been playing too much madden...THANK YOU REDSKINS!

IF this is true, WHO CARES? Look at what they had to give up to get him. If we gave all that up, our franchise would be doomed. I know things are bad now, but that would have effectively killed the Browns for good. There is no guarantee that RG3 will pan out. Don't worry, there will be another "can't miss QB" There always is.

Concur. Who gives a shit? BEST case scenario he's steve young. Doubtful. Probsbly somewhere near randall cunningham. Might be the next vince young.

Relax folks. Even if you miss on 2 if the 4, thats still 2 nfl starters, one of which, in our case, is a qb.

Bottom line, that price is waaaay too high. Ghoolie, rich and the other dumbasses would bitch if we got manning. I'm not a colt fan, but at this point, who cares? Rg3 doesn't get us there next year (presuming we get a good qb in 5 yrs).

Wonder if has anything to do with Shurmur? Wonder if there is some bad blood there???

Or maybe we didn't really make an offer. Cause Colt is a "systen QB" and if we draft really well and put some weapons around him we can be 8-8 ... 9-7 the years we play the NFC West.

Zombo

Couldn;t have said it better myself. rumor on espn is we didn;t want to add the 2nd rounder either way 3 1st rd. picks for hope is ridiculous... Any one who thinks that would be wise even if he does pan out has been playing too much madden...THANK YOU REDSKINS!

See you in 2018, that's how it took for the 49ers to get good with their NINE first round draft picks since 2005. "Build through the draft" - 57-62 (44-59 before this year) since 2005, while hitting on 6 of those 10 first rounders (Iupati, Smith, Davis, Willis, Crabtree, Staley), playing in the crappiest division in football. We were 10 games worse (about a game worse per season) over that same span, and we had a "GM" who couldn't draft his way out of a paper bag, playing in the NFC East. Context people. Having draft picks - hell, HITTING on those draft picks - doesn't guarantee shit.

Meanwhile, you're going to dumpster dive for a guy like Matt Flynn, or go with Colt "Barely Better Than Sexy Rexy" McCoy. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence does it?

So enjoy your draft picks, maybe you'll draft a real QB with them someday.

Oh also, I am enjoying the cynical/sarcastic Zombo shtick.

LOL... agree. Let's call him "Capt Fucking Sunshine"...

Once again the 'Skins are the likely Champs of the off-season...

Redskins got fleeced. Good for the Rams.

i didn't think anyone could beat the deal the Bengals made with Oakland for Palmer. The Rams knocked it out of the park.

roach (i predict that Zombo will return to being a Browns fan after one Redskins season)

LOL... agree. Let's call him "Capt Fucking Sunshine"...

Once again the 'Skins are the likely Champs of the off-season...

Sorry man, I grew up on Sipe and Kosar ... if you think our current QB is going to win this division under any circumstance, then you are seeing things I don't.

Zombo

Redskins got fleeced. Good for the Rams.

i didn't think anyone could beat the deal the Bengals made with Oakland for Palmer. The Rams knocked it out of the park.

roach (i predict that Zombo will return to being a Browns fan after one Redskins season)

I predict Zombo will start an ill-fated Camp Flynn, and then decide to pump himself up for Colt McCoy again, and then spend another grand to travel to Cleveland to watch them lose for the the 14th straight time, BUT getting to see three successful field goals instead of two because WE FUCKING FRANCHISED OUR KICKER GODDAMITT & OUR FANS WILL WATCH 80% OF OUR FGs executed, not 75% like the other leading brand.

Zombo

Cleveland Browns: With enough Tackles, Cornerbacks and Kickers we can turn 4-12 misery into a 5-11 "experience".

I filled my didies to Graham and I grew up on Plum, Ninowski, Ryan and Nelsen... and Colt may only be middling in my group. So what? It is not about Colt.

Well i am pretty happy Justin Blackmon just fell to the browns at 4 i'm gonna scream lots of FUCK YA'S like a mother fucker at this years draft party, i might be POD before the 22 hell i might get POD right now in celebration.

I predict Zombo will start an ill-fated Camp Flynn, and then decide to pump himself up for Colt McCoy again, and then spend another grand to travel to Cleveland to watch them lose for the the 14th straight time, BUT getting to see three successful field goals instead of two because WE FUCKING FRANCHISED OUR KICKER GODDAMITT & OUR FANS WILL WATCH 80% OF OUR FGs executed, not 75% like the other leading brand.

Zombo

Cleveland Browns: With enough Tackles, Cornerbacks and Kickers we can turn 4-12 misery into a 5-11 "experience".

You're the best...

Talk about a shitty night. I drive my happy ass to OKC to watch my Thunder get beat by y'all's damn Cavs and then I see this nonsense. I really like RG3 but 3 first and a 2nd is ridiculous. I was good with giving up our 2 first rounders this year but for our first rounders for the next 3 years? Im sorry but the dude would have to be Jesus, Moses, Buddha, Mohammed, Krishna, Confucius, Zoroaster, David, Laozi, Zeus, Apollo, Amun-Re, and Osiris, combined rocking Hermes' shoes with wings to be worth 3 first round picks. The skins don't have balls, they're recklessly Retarded. Fuck it I'm all in on Blackmon and Weeden. Swing a trade for Kendall Hunter and Russell Okung and get the band back together. We know they already bleed orange.

Would you rather be the number one overall pick and try to replace Peyton Manning while he is playing somewhere is in the league

or

Be the guy that just cost a team 3 1st rounders and a 2nd?

Number 1 replacing Manning in a heartbeat. If you bust at least they have some decent picks for the foreseeable future to clean up your mess.

I'm glad we didn't give up 3 first round picks and the second rounder for RG3. Too much of a gamble in case he doesn't pan out. If RG3 doesn't work out for Washington then that just set them back until 2015.

Go after Blackmon or Claiborne with the #4 pick and then either Lamar Miller or Kendell Wright with the #22 pick.

Aren't we setting our bar a little LOW when talking about Brian Sipe and Bernie Kosar?!

Yes. Intentionally low.

Fucking CouchHolkombGarciaDilferMccownFryeAndersonBradyDelhommeMccoy doesn't win the fucking division.

Kosar and Sipe did. And they were just good, not great.

We had a chance for great and we stuck with Fucking CouchHolkombGarciaDilferMccownFryeAndersonBradyDelhommeMccoy

Zombo

--But with that new right tackle, both of our guards will look guardier

See you in 2018, that's how it took for the 49ers to get good with their NINE first round draft picks since 2005. "Build through the draft" - 57-62 (44-59 before this year) since 2005, while hitting on 6 of those 10 first rounders (Iupati, Smith, Davis, Willis, Crabtree, Staley), playing in the crappiest division in football. We were 10 games worse (about a game worse per season) over that same span, and we had a "GM" who couldn't draft his way out of a paper bag, playing in the NFC East. Context people. Having draft picks - hell, HITTING on those draft picks - doesn't guarantee shit.

Meanwhile, you're going to dumpster dive for a guy like Matt Flynn, or go with Colt "Barely Better Than Sexy Rexy" McCoy. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence does it?

So enjoy your draft picks, maybe you'll draft a real QB with them someday.

You call Crabtree "hitting" in the first round? Don't get me started.

Look at the bright side fellas, we still have 2 1st rounders this year. We can upgrade the team considerably.

Yeah! but we still have a lame ass QB that can't throw... Damn... I really belived "AGAIN" :(

the Browns would start to become a real NFL team...Why god...why!

Why not? Someone besides Z needs to get started...

--But with that new right tackle, both of our guards will look guardier

LOL...

Actually I think the 'Skins made such a ridiculous offer that the Colts will wonder what they are missing, draft RG and the 'Skins will land Luck...

Remember you read it here first...

Archived