THE BROWNS BOARD

Redskins Have Made A Deal?

quietpack

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, it's true. Jay Glazer broke the story! Check his twitter now of FoxSports.com later on.

Jay Glazer ‏ @JayGlazer

Major scoopage: Redskins have agreed to a trade w Rams for #2 pick of draft. Rams and Skins swap first rounders this yr w Rams also getting 2 future #1s and additional picks. Story coming on fox sports dot com

Watch out, Roethlisberger, Flacco and Dalton ... we are getting Colt a RIGHT TACKLE,

Ha! Take that!

Zombo

Yeah, the browns aren't looking so hot right now, but all those picks for one player and no supporting cast...if colt sucks next year with the new picks we put around him this year, then we look for a QB.

Yeah, the browns aren't looking so hot right now, but all those picks for one player and no supporting cast...if colt sucks next year with the new picks we put around him this year, then we look for a QB.

Can't wait.

When do we actually win more than we lose?

Zombo

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter

Before Redskins-Rams deal, Browns tried to make last-minute push to make trade for second overall pick. By then, too late.

:lol::lol::lol:

Matt Williamson ‏ @WilliamsonNFL

You cannot overspend for a Franchise QB...Fine work by #Redskins...#Browns should be ashamed-was there for the taking

:rolleyes::D

We wouldn't win more games giving up 3 1st rounders and a 2nd rounder for 1 guy. I hope the Browns focus on WRs now instead of Tannehill unless we get him in the 2nd round or later..

Yes, wide receivers that our midget good luck charm can throw to.

I don't care what the Redskins traded ... they had the balls, they win.

Flash forward three years when we have a new presdent, new coach, new blahblahblah and are rumored to trade up from our highly coveted and hard-earned #5 spot for that hot new QB prospect ... while the Redskins are 10-6.

Zombo

The Redskins do at least have balls though. If they can clean up in FA it'll be a great offseason for them

Now we don't get who everyone thought was our guy, and that means we have some picks. What the Redskins did doesn't mean anything if we flop on these picks

and the Rams, oh damn. That is a happy fansbase.

IF this is true, WHO CARES? Look at what they had to give up to get him. If we gave all that up, our franchise would be doomed. I know things are bad now, but that would have effectively killed the Browns for good. There is no guarantee that RG3 will pan out. Don't worry, there will be another "can't miss QB" There always is.

IF this is true, WHO CARES? Look at what they had to give up to get him. If we gave all that up, our franchise would be doomed. I know things are bad now, but that would have effectively killed the Browns for good. There is no guarantee that RG3 will pan out. Don't worry, there will be another "can't miss QB" There always is.

Agree. I woulda felt really uneasy about givin all those picks up.

Whatever. Somebody had more balls than us.

We have a cute little leprechaun with moxie and guts. And a left tackle, a cornerback and a couple defensive linemen. I can hear the teeth chattering in Baltimore and Pittsburgh now.

Zombo

I'm sure RG3 will be good for RG3. But Washington is more like build through Draft and FA type team so it makes more sense for them to trade their picks for him and build through draft. We are not going FA route so we need every pick we have. If we hit more than 50% of our picks then it will be great.

Excellent! Hail to the Redskins...

But if there's any truth that we tried to match the 'Skins ridiculous offer (#1 and 2 in 2012, 2013's 1 and 2014's 1), I'd be seriously pissed at our FO...

Archived