THE BROWNS BOARD

About Your Whip.

1 more season

'we' are still driving the same old jeep liberty we bought new in '96. nothing special so i won't bore people with an ugly pic of the piece of shit. we live two blocks up from the train station and it's only a 40 min ride into nyc, so if i have to do anything there it's a no brainer not to drive.

best car i ever owned was a 1985 toyota celica gts i bought at the the canadian px when in germany. i had it shipped to philly brand new when i tdy'd back to the states. it had a gear ratio set up for the autobahn. sweet. traded it in for a suzuki samurai 5 years later.

one of the dumbest moves i ever made.

Damn 1 more, "whip" is a throwback term. Like back to when the steering wheel replaced the "whip" in your hand for the horses. Way to reach back.

I live in the mountains and drive Subarus. Mine are old enough to have roll up windows and no power locks.

Drive them til they die! Only way to get your money's worth.

Miktoxic, had a 85 Celica GTS too, not autobahn ready though.

Damn 1 more, "whip" is a throwback term. Like back to when the steering wheel replaced the "whip" in your hand for the horses. Way to reach back.

I live in the mountains and drive Subarus. Mine are old enough to have roll up windows and no power locks.

Drive them til they die! Only way to get your money's worth.

Miktoxic, had a 85 Celica GTS too, not autobahn ready though.

yeah it wasn't much off the line but i used to beat my friend driving his mustang svo in a mile.

what mountains? drove a 26' truck full of friends furniture from ny to telluride, colo a couple years back. i tell you what, some of the most beautiful country i've ever seen but scary as hell driving on some of those roads when you don't know them.

Whatever y'all do.......NEVER buy a SUZUKI!!!!! biggest p.o.s. I've ever owned!

yep. after i traded the celica for it, i drove it from boston to mesa, az.....every flippin bump i hit i was a foot off the seat.. POS is right...unless you're driving it in sand but even then....

Archived