THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Paterno

Kosar_For_President

Come on! Cut all the media overkill! He lived a lie and cover up the last 9 years. His statements last week told us he knew what was going on from the time McQuery caught Sandusky raping the kid in the shower. No matter what his superiors failed to do, he still allowed him on campus up until the week Sandusky was arrested. Where was Joe's call to the police? He worried more about the reputation of the school and football program than the victims! I think he was trying to clear his consience before he died with his interview last Wednesday! I wish all the victims in this got this much attention and sympathy! His headstone should read "GREAT COACH - BAD PERSON"

Come on! Cut all the media overkill! He lived a lie and cover up the last 9 years. His statements last week told us he knew what was going on from the time McQuery caught Sandusky raping the kid in the shower. No matter what his superiors failed to do, he still allowed him on campus up until the week Sandusky was arrested. Where was Joe's call to the police? He worried more about the reputation of the school and football program than the victims! I think he was trying to clear his consience before he died with his interview last Wednesday! I wish all the victims in this got this much attention and sympathy! His headstone should read "GREAT COACH - BAD PERSON"

Sandusky was barred from the athletic facilities way before he was arrested. He would sneak in and still use them. No one allowed him to be there he wasn't supposed to be there.

Sandusky was barred from the athletic facilities way before he was arrested. He would sneak in and still use them. No one allowed him to be there he wasn't supposed to be there.

SNEAK IN???? Seriously? What the hell are you smoking? Lets see you sneak past security and have free run of the facilities on not one, but many many occasions. Yep nobody knew he was there until after he was arrested! You have really lowered my IQ with that post! I bet you make excuses for Charles Manson too....."Well he wasn't the one that pulled the trigger to kill all those people".

Can I please have a link to where it says he would "sneak" into the athletic facilities?

I know I might be showing up a little late to the party but I would suggest reading the Washington Post's piece about all of this. It contains excerpts from Paterno as well as McQuery or however you spell it. The ginger who actually witnessed it. To paraphrase it for you, Paterno, when told of the incident, wasn't given a graphic depiction of what actually occurred. The ginger told him he thought he saw something inappropriate. If you want to lash out at anybody for not doing the right thing, your wrath would be better aimed at the ginger and the higher up's who went out of there way to hide the information (who had been told in graphic detail) and who are currently facing purgery (sp) charges. If I were in Paterno's shoes and was told ONLY that something inappropriate happened (an extremely broad claim that could mean anything) I wouldn't be going to the police. What are you going to tell them?

So he is supposed to have super rape senses to know when someone is in trouble in a building he is not in at the time so he can swoop in and stop it! Is he suposed to have cameras in the fucking showers to catch any wrong doing! The stupid shit that pours out of your mouth is amazing.

Why don't you tell me how an unrelated man and a boy in a shower together even seems remotely normal.

Chain of command. If you're in the army and something goes down you don't take it to the colonel. You go to your sgt and let him handle it. That's how it goes. I will not blame Paterno for sanduskys sick acts. I will blame sandusky. And ben roethlisberger, because, well, fuck him.

Penn State is not the Army, so what's your point again?

Great Coach?

PSU National Championships:

1911, 1912, 1969

PSU National Championships with Sandusky on Staff (shared and consensus):

1981, 1982, 1986, 1994

PSU National Championships after Sandusky:

You guys aren't referring to Sandusky when you talk about coaching are you?

It is sad to say that this list alone got him into the locker room time and again after his dismissal. Joe let it happen because Sandusky CARRIED Joe.

"He maintained a high standard in a very difficult profession. Joe preached toughness, hard work and clean competition," Sandusky said. "Most importantly, he had the courage to practice what he preached."

when was that? you can peddle yur lies to the penn state fans but nobody else buys that bullshit line.

I know, what a comment from Sandusky, right? Lawyer to Sandusky: Dude, STFU already!

It's sad how Sandusky wore PSU gear around when he was getting arrested/investigated, like a suit of armor that would protect him. It certainly looked like he believed the PSU brand would insulate and protect him, as it always had.

University/Football Program are tainted, locker room/showers need demolished. Close the program until they are rebuilt. I feel for the current players but life fools us all at some point, and at least they weren't molested. Bend NCAA rules to allow them to transfer.

BURN IT DOWN AND SALT THE EARTH!

Penn State is not the Army, so what's your point again?

Point is chain of command applies everywhere. Army or Penn state. If you don't think it does you're not living in the real world. Why does Paterno get blamed but no one says anything about mike mcquery who allegedly walked in on him banging some kid in the shower? Why isnt is his fault? Or the police that were called and did nothing in 98. If the police got tipped that he was a child molester and didn't do anything about it what the fuck was Paterno supposed to do? Take him down vigilante-style like Batman? Give me a break.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived