THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Paterno

Kosar_For_President

He passed away 9:25am ET Sunday.

Good, karma's a bitch. I have some friends that are Penn State fans posting tribute videos, etc, praying for his family. Fuck him. How about pray for the countless number of kids that were raped because he didn't turn in Sandusky to the cops? The number of families ruined because of him. This should not be about sports, I would be saying this to the coach of a Superbowl bound Browns team. The people defending him make me fucking sick.

Question for any Penn State fans. Again this is not about football. Did any Penn State fans defend Tressel for not turning in Prior and friends to Ohio State administration because of the GOOD he did for the college? Thought so, the blinders are in full effect here.

No, i think the saddest part is people who think like you and act as if Paterno raped the kids himself. I won't deny there's more he could have done. Going to the cops would have meant little, all they would have said is to get the assistant who physically saw the molestation McQueary sp? to give a statement. Even with the clout he had you can't just go into a police station and make a damning statement without a burden of proof. I will agree all day that he should have convinced him (McQueary)to go right to the police. He reported it to the AD and compliance officials at the university, what about them? They had a much greater opportunity there and did even less than Joe Pa did.

I can also understand the argument that Joe Pa's legendary statement would have gotten stuff done quicker. Again, I won't argue that. All I'm saying is put all this hatred towards Sandusky, not Paterno. He's the guy who raped all these kids and it seems like every one is madder at the coach then the guy who actually did it.

I think the most ridiculous statement I've heard is "not doing everything possible to prevent a rape is worse than raping the kids themselves" Really? I don't disagree that's condemnable but man that's so crazy to me.

I wouldn't be so harsh Kosar.

I agree with you that is error of omission was inexcusable. This being said, it is a shame he will likely be remembered for his tragic error of judgment as much as his contributions to building the character of many men and women he influenced.

I know a lot of the above can be shot through with holes.

I have never been a far or non-fan of Paterno.

To me the guy pitched a perfect game for the first 75+ years of his life and he will be forever tarnished for what he didn't do during the last few years.

He didn't practice what he preached - at least in this instance.

Many tragic elements to this sad story.

I can also understand the argument that Joe Pa's legendary statement would have gotten stuff done quicker. Again, I won't argue that. All I'm saying is put all this hatred towards Sandusky, not Paterno. He's the guy who raped all these kids and it seems like every one is madder at the coach then the guy who actually did it.

Oh it is man. I'd fucking stab Sandusky if I was in jail with him. This shouldn't be about the level of hatred. Joe Pa failed, plain and simple and these people defending him as a true "teacher of life and football" is bullshit. If he wanted to teach life he should of turned him into the cops.

I wouldn't be so harsh Kosar.

I agree with you that is error of omission was inexcusable. This being said, it is a shame he will likely be remembered for his tragic error of judgment as much as his contributions to building the character of many men and women he influenced.

I know a lot of the above can be shot through with holes.

I have never been a far or non-fan of Paterno.

To me the guy pitched a perfect game for the first 75+ years of his life and he will be forever tarnished for what he didn't do during the last few years.

He didn't practice what he preached - at least in this instance.

Many tragic elements to this sad story.

It's not like he got a DUI or something. He knew what was going on. Sandusky and kids foundation = rape. Using football, yes football as a tool to rape kids. Using Penn State football to rape kids and Joe Pa knew. My argument is the people praying for his family, etc. Bullshit. Plain old bullshit. Few last years, no this went on under his watch for 10 years or more.

Oh it is man. I'd fucking stab Sandusky if I was in jail with him. This shouldn't be about the level of hatred. Joe Pa failed, plain and simple and these people defending him as a true "teacher of life and football" is bullshit. If he wanted to teach life he should of turned him into the cops.

Go and fuck yourself. The guy just died, a GREAT MAN just died. The fact that he didn't go personally to the police on Sandusky aside he was a great man who did great things including charity and being a father figure for hundreds of football players. This man never gave up on a player and always did his best to help them no matter what they went through and one instance where he didn't do something (he DID tell the AD and President which he was supposed to do) doesn't change that fact. He was a great man, who should be remembered as a great man, and the sickening thing to me is that Sandusky tarnished our memories of a great man, but what Sandusky did doesn't change the way I think about Joe Pa.

RIP and may anyone who says different fall down a flight of stairs for being ignorant fucks.

Go and fuck yourself. The guy just died, a GREAT MAN just died. The fact that he didn't go personally to the police on Sandusky aside he was a great man who did great things including charity and being a father figure for hundreds of football players. This man never gave up on a player and always did his best to help them no matter what they went through and one instance where he didn't do something (he DID tell the AD and President which he was supposed to do) doesn't change that fact. He was a great man, who should be remembered as a great man, and the sickening thing to me is that Sandusky tarnished our memories of a great man, but what Sandusky did doesn't change the way I think about Joe Pa.

RIP and may anyone who says different fall down a flight of stairs for being ignorant fucks.

Yea he was a great life coach too. If you were over 18. What should change the way YOU think is he knew and did nothing. But that doesn't matter because he coached football? WTF is wrong with that? Yes Sandusky tarnished him being a great coach, the same guy HE hired as a coach. Take your blinders off dude.

He passed away 9:25am ET Sunday.

Good, karma's a bitch. I have some friends that are Penn State fans posting tribute videos, etc, praying for his family. Fuck him. How about pray for the countless number of kids that were raped because he didn't turn in Sandusky to the cops? The number of families ruined because of him. This should not be about sports, I would be saying this to the coach of a Superbowl bound Browns team. The people defending him make me fucking sick.

Question for any Penn State fans. Again this is not about football. Did any Penn State fans defend Tressel for not turning in Prior and friends to Ohio State administration because of the GOOD he did for the college? Thought so, the blinders are in full effect here.

So full of anger. Please change your name, because you give Bernie Kosar a bad rap.

I get it, you must have had a bad childhood. It's ok, I forgive you.

Again this is not about football. Did any Penn State fans defend Tressel for not turning in Prior and friends to Ohio State administration because of the GOOD he did for the college? Thought so, the blinders are in full effect here.

Yea he was a great life coach too. If you were over 18. What should change the way YOU think is he knew and did nothing. But that doesn't matter because he coached football? WTF is wrong with that? Yes Sandusky tarnished him being a great coach, the same guy HE hired as a coach. Take your blinders off dude.

He did what he was supposed to do you idiot. He had and IDEA, didn't witness anything just had what people THOUGHT was going on, and he did the right thing by going to his bosses to take care of it. He DID NOT have kids coming to him saying they were raped and the guy who says he MIGHT have seen/heard something happening in the shower openly admits that he did not tell Joe Pa everything. There were several people with more evidence into the situation that Joe Pa, but Joe Pa still did the right thing by giving his suspicions to his superiors. He had NOTHING that he could have went to to police with yet YOU brand him as worse than a child rapist. The only thing I can judge from you for making this topic is that you have a shitty character and an inferior intellect.

Again this is not about football. Did any Penn State fans defend Tressel for not turning in Prior and friends to Ohio State administration because of the GOOD he did for the college? Thought so, the blinders are in full effect here.

So your doing this because your pissed about how Penn State fans treated Tressel. It's called taking the fucking high road. I'm an Ohio State fan and even though I am pissed about how different fans treated Tressel it doesn't change my opinion on Joe Pa.

He did what he was supposed to do you idiot. He had and IDEA, didn't witness anything just had what people THOUGHT was going on, and he did the right thing by going to his bosses to take care of it. He DID NOT have kids coming to him saying they were raped and the guy who says he MIGHT have seen/heard something happening in the shower openly admits that he did not tell Joe Pa everything. There were several people with more evidence into the situation that Joe Pa, but Joe Pa still did the right thing by giving his suspicions to his superiors. He had NOTHING that he could have went to to police with yet YOU brand him as worse than a child rapist. The only thing I can judge from you for making this topic is that you have a shitty character and an inferior intellect.

Man and child in shower, enough said.

It is not up to me or you to judge Joe Pa. As far as Sandusky goes, he will get his. That's why they have these things called "Courts" with "Judges"

Man and child in shower, enough said.

So he is supposed to have super rape senses to know when someone is in trouble in a building he is not in at the time so he can swoop in and stop it! Is he suposed to have cameras in the fucking showers to catch any wrong doing! The stupid shit that pours out of your mouth is amazing.

So your doing this because your pissed about how Penn State fans treated Tressel. It's called taking the fucking high road. I'm an Ohio State fan and even though I am pissed about how different fans treated Tressel it doesn't change my opinion on Joe Pa.

Your a dumb ass. How many times did I say this isn't about football. No I don't give a shit how Penn State fans act, lol. This is about life and right and wrong.

Your a dumb ass. How many times did I say this isn't about football. No I don't give a shit how Penn State fans act, lol. This is about life and right and wrong.

THEN STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW PENN STATE FANS TREATED TRESSEL AS A JUSTIFICATION FOR WHAT YOU ARE FUCKING SAYING YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT! You are the biggest fuckwad I have ever had the misfortune to listen to. You make Ghoolie look good by comparison.

So he is supposed to have super rape senses to know when someone is in trouble in a building he is not in at the time so he can swoop in and stop it! Is he suposed to have cameras in the fucking showers to catch any wrong doing! The stupid shit that pours out of your mouth is amazing.

Man and child in shower.

THEN STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW PENN STATE FANS TREATED TRESSEL AS A JUSTIFICATION FOR WHAT YOU ARE FUCKING SAYING YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT! You are the biggest fuckwad I have ever had the misfortune to listen to. You make Ghoolie look good by comparison.

Thank you.

Chain of command. If you're in the army and something goes down you don't take it to the colonel. You go to your sgt and let him handle it. That's how it goes. I will not blame Paterno for sanduskys sick acts. I will blame sandusky. And ben roethlisberger, because, well, fuck him.

I'm not buying that Army analogy. Agreed. No one is blaming Paterno for Sandusky's acts. I do blame Sandusky, he should be fried IMO.

Question. Would Paterno of went to only his "sgt" if his grandson was taking a shower with Sandusky? That is a legitimate question.

Archived