THE BROWNS BOARD

Who'se Got What Tomorrow?

miktoxic

bored to death today watching games that matter nothing to me BUT...... getting picked up by the irish 'giants' fans clan tonorrow going skating around mcclean ave in da bronx hopin for a giants win.

what do you guys think??

It sounds like you have a cool day planned. My uncle Frank and Aunt Katie used to live in the Bronx, they are paased away noe but as I kid I styed with them when my family went to a wedding. ALl I remember was their apartment as at teh end of a street that terminated in long, steep concrete steps descending to the street below, and a subway above ground train ramp. I was 11. God, how time flies.

Regarding the games, here is my take....... to me it doesn't make a shit of difference who wins either of them. I wanted Tebow to win today simply because of the story it would have told. I like Bill Belichik so I am glad for him.

Ravens versus Texans? Who really knows? Against the Steelers teh Ravens seemed invincible, yet weaker teams have beat them. I don't think the Ravens overall are as good as the Steelers, but I don't know shit about the Texans. Something happens to these new and upcomming AFC teams when they play the Ravens and Steelers. it's like they shit their pants and get paralyzed.

I am going to take the Texans simply because teh Ravens can go fkuck themselves.

I think NY is a tough team but I just don't see them slowing Rodgers enough. Plus, Coughlin just looks like a wimpy fkuck to me. I honestly can't stand looking at the bastard. FOr that reason alone I am picking the Pack.

points?

Texans 24 Ravens 23

Green Bay 27 Giants 17

it's gonna be good. just started the day the rooshki way...nice tilt to the stoli god.

i think giants got a shot (pun intended) but it'll be tough. rodgers is awesome sans his commercials.

just do me a favor, watch your hands on that ape harrison's head. gotta keep them musician mitts limber.

peace!

I think the Texans and Giants have a real chance to win today. I think Houston has a dominant defense that can easily stop Ray Rice and Flacco hasn't shown he can step it up in the playoffs yet. I actually like the Texans in the upset.

As for the Packers v Giants, the Giants are riding an eerily same wave that they did the year they won the super bowl against the Patriots. The Packers are nearly in the same position as the Pats were being the odds on favorite to win the whole thing. I really like the Giants ability to put pressure on Rodgers and he will go down today, at least 4 times. But IMO there's nobody in the league playing QB like Rodgers is this year. I'm literally in awe watching that guy do work. It's gonna be a close game, less than a TD, but the Packers will win.

Archived