THE BROWNS BOARD

Wildcard Predictions

manbearpig

Let's see who thinks what and who ends up being right!

I really have no idea but I am picking The Bungles and The Lions. I am more than likely wrong on both accounts. Also sadly the Stoolers and Green Bay on Sunday.

Cincinnati at Houston -3.0 38.0 O/U

Bengals win and the under...

Breaks my heart, but T.J. Yates + Jake DelHomme vs. Dalton??? 'nuff said...

Detroit at New Orleans -10.0 60.0 O/U

NO wins, but does not cover, and the over...

NO's loss of Ingram concerns me. It's a prediction only here... Money is staying in my pocket.

Atlanta at NY Giants -3.0 47.5 O/U of

Giants cover and the over...

It's scary how deja vu-ish the Giants look right now...

Pittsburgh at Denver +8.0 33.5 O/U

Pittsburgh wins, but does not cover, and the under...

Ben and the Steelers limp to victory...

I feel like Houston is going to ride the wave of making into the playoffs and a home game to beat the Bengals, and New Orleans at the end of the day too much for the Lions who I feel like are going to have a "happy to be there" mentality. The giants and falcons is the best game of the weekend, and I have to give it up to the G-men coming off a lot of momentum and that it's in the meadowlands. I'm intrigued by the Denver Steelers game but sadly the steelers are the best in the league on findings ways to win, and frankly Denver isn't that great of a team.

I feel like Houston is going to ride the wave of making into the playoffs and a home game to beat the Bengals, and New Orleans at the end of the day too much for the Lions who I feel like are going to have a "happy to be there" mentality. The giants and falcons is the best game of the weekend, and I have to give it up to the G-men coming off a lot of momentum and that it's in the meadowlands. I'm intrigued by the Denver Steelers game but sadly the steelers are the best in the league on findings ways to win, and frankly Denver isn't that great of a team.

as far as the Bungles and Lions game, I just picked them because I want them to win. I think the Lions really do have a shot but not so much the Bungles. It would make my week if they both win. I mispicked in the first post and I totally take the Giants over the Falcons and I hope I'm wrong. Again I agree, the Steelers should and probably will win this game but I hope they get the shit kicked out of them while they do it.

I fear ATL may.......go.........all........the........way

You should be feeling beter by now... :D

... said the guy who is 2 for 6 so far... :wacko:

Archived