THE BROWNS BOARD

"pardon The Interruption:" Kornheiser And Wilbon Suggest Luck's Stock Dropping...

Cobra Kai

I like the shows "Around the Horn" and "Pardon the Interruption."

On PTI, both Tony Kornheiser and and Michael Wilbon gave a shrug and a "maybe" to the rumor/idea that Andrew Luck's stock may have slid a little, recently.

In addition, NFL analyst and former Colts head coach Tony Dungy has publicly stated that if he was drafting for Indianapolis, he would pick Robert Griffin III over Andrew Luck.

Has anybody heard or read anything about Luck slipping to the Rams with the #2 pick? If this comes true... holy crap...

"Is this the St. Louis Rams War Room? Hi, this Tom Heckert with the Cleveland Browns."

Nope. I hope the Browns trade 3 number 1's to the Colts for Luck and really inflame the diehards who inhabit these boards.

it'd be hard to inflame any diehards more than they already are just with this organizations fxxking Retarded ways in the past 20+ years. one pick ain't gonna do it.

RG3 3-6 Luck 1-2

I see Kalil dropping and Martin coming up...

Wild difference between Luck going one or two... for us, especially.

Can you imagine if Luck falls to the #2, with the Rams picking?

... I can.

Wild difference between Luck going one or two... for us, especially.

Can you imagine if Luck falls to the #2, with the Rams picking?

... I can.

so what do you think would happen?

i don't see the rams taking a qb so would they trade the pick? or would they pick blackmon?

either way i think washington could outbid us.

Rams will let #2 go because they know they can get kalil or Martin...Reiff sucks...then again is RG3 worth taking at #2 hell no!! is a WR worth taking at #2 hell no! So, unless Luck is at number 2 no one will take it...3 & 4. I watched both games three times already and I hate Luck i do not want him on this team (for other reason that have nothing to do with football, it's a family issue so i'll let it rest) anyway... Luck is an awesome QB RG3 is an amazing athlete, that's it pure an simple.

so what do you think would happen?

i don't see the rams taking a qb so would they trade the pick? or would they pick blackmon?

either way i think washington could outbid us.

Honestly, that is breathtakingly stupid.

Pray tell, how does Washington outshoot us for Luck, if he slips to the #2 pick? :D

Rams will let #2 go because they know they can get kalil or Martin...Reiff sucks...then again is RG3 worth taking at #2 hell no!! is a WR worth taking at #2 hell no! So, unless Luck is at number 2 no one will take it...3 & 4. I watched both games three times already and I hate Luck i do not want him on this team (for other reason that have nothing to do with football, it's a family issue so i'll let it rest) anyway... Luck is an awesome QB RG3 is an amazing athlete, that's it pure an simple.

If somehow the Colts decide to take RG III (I doubt it) and Luck is on the board for the Rams, It's open season to the highest bidder, and the Browns have more ammunition than anyone else. St Louis may even keep Luck and trade Bradford.

I'll just say this- if the Browns have decided McCoy isn't the answer, they had damn well better draft their QB this year. Luck and RG III are way superior than Barkley, and and with hopefully at least an 8-8 record, Cleveland won't be in position to draft him anyway.

I don't understand Dungy saying he would take RGIII over Luck. He said he prefers more mobile QBs, but it's not like Luck isn't mobile. Luck is pretty mobile for a QB and is a way better passer than RGIII.

Don't let Dungy's demeanor fool you. He is Jamaican and he will always prefer a Blackmon, mon.

If somehow the Colts decide to take RG III (I doubt it) and Luck is on the board for the Rams, It's open season to the highest bidder, and the Browns have more ammunition than anyone else. St Louis may even keep Luck and trade Bradford.

I'll just say this- if the Browns have decided McCoy isn't the answer, they had damn well better draft their QB this year. Luck and RG III are way superior than Barkley, and and with hopefully at least an 8-8 record, Cleveland won't be in position to draft him anyway.

8 and 8?

man, i looked at the schedule for next year on the other thread and i'm thinking 5 and that's winning a squeker here and there.

and i don't think anyone here has ever seen dan snyder get outbid. they've got draft picks as well plus more talent on their team to offer. he's not afraid to spend money either to gobble up contracts.

8 and 8?

man, i looked at the schedule for next year on the other thread and i'm thinking 5 and that's winning a squeker here and there.

and i don't think anyone here has ever seen dan snyder get outbid. they've got draft picks as well plus more talent on their team to offer. he's not afraid to spend money either to gobble up contracts.

Predicting who's going to be good next year and who's not based on this year is unwise. :) I had the Bengals at the top of the list in the "suck for Luck" derby, and they made the playoffs. Anyone have the 49ers as a top team in the NFC? & you might have been able to get 1,000:1 odds in Vegas before the season on the Colts only winning 2 games and having the first pick in the 2012 draft. See what I mean?

Predicting who's going to be good next year and who's not based on this year is unwise. :) I had the Bengals at the top of the list in the "suck for Luck" derby, and they made the playoffs. Anyone have the 49ers as a top team in the NFC? & you might have been able to get 1,000:1 odds in Vegas before the season on the Colts only winning 2 games and having the first pick in the 2012 draft. See what I mean?

I do, and I absolutely agree with you. As noted in my trivia thread, there are 6 teams in this year's playoffs that did not make it last year and 6 in last year's that did not go back. That is 1/2 of the entire field. So, yea, it is definitely hard to say who may be good from year to year. The Colts went like 10 straight years winning 10 or more games. Now they won 2.

Archived