THE BROWNS BOARD

Urlacher Injury

Tour2ma

I was sad to learn of Urlacher's MCL and PCL tears. The guy's a determined, dedicated player, but have to wonder if after 12 years whether or not this is the end of the road for him... at least until his date with Canton.

Selected to seven career Pro Bowls...

Named 2005 AP Defensive Player of the Year and finished fourth in voting in 2006...

Fifth player in NFL history to be named Defensive Rookie of the Year and Defensive Player of the Year in their career…

Tied for the lead among st all NFL linebackers with 11 INTs since 2006...

Tied for fourth amongst LBs with 18 INTs since entering the league in 2000...

Has recorded over 100 tackles in 10-of-11 seasons, including a career-high 214 in 2002...

I'll lay 10 to 1 that Ray Lewis calls him today, if he hasn't already done so, to encourage him to come back.

I was sad to learn of Urlacher's MCL and PCL tears. The guy's a determined, dedicated player, but have to wonder if after 12 years whether or not this is the end of the road for him... at least until his date with Canton.

Selected to seven career Pro Bowls...

Named 2005 AP Defensive Player of the Year and finished fourth in voting in 2006...

Fifth player in NFL history to be named Defensive Rookie of the Year and Defensive Player of the Year in their career…

Tied for the lead among st all NFL linebackers with 11 INTs since 2006...

Tied for fourth amongst LBs with 18 INTs since entering the league in 2000...

Has recorded over 100 tackles in 10-of-11 seasons, including a career-high 214 in 2002...

I'll lay 10 to 1 that Ray Lewis calls him today, if he hasn't already done so, to encourage him to come back.

Nevertheless, I think Urlacher will be a borderline HOF candidate.

Archived