THE BROWNS BOARD

Very Disappointed in Tressel

Guest ATENEARS

Guest Masters
I am dead serious about the lies about the bet that never was...please rescind that lie comment about a bet that never happened now nearly six years ago instead rekindling that nonsense....you decide what is important to you lying about that crap again or ending our friendship...............no further discussion will occur.........your ball game

I will take my ball and go home. What are you, 8 years old :lol:

Guest Masters
you can cry me a river the buckeyes won that game fair and square, to bad that miami couldn't get the no calls like they normally get. oh brother.

Did I say they didn't? I just said it was pass interference. God forbid I point out it was at least questionable. But I guess I can't be an OSU fan if I call it like I see it :rolleyes:

Guest Super Fly
Did I say they didn't? I just said it was pass interference. God forbid I point out it was at least questionable. But I guess I can't be an OSU fan if I call it like I see it :rolleyes:

my bad i must of misunderstood you! go Bucks and this rich4 guy sounds like a cornhole!

Guest Masters
my bad i must of misunderstood you! go Bucks and this rich4 guy sounds like a cornhole!

No worries chief :)

That doesn't begin to describe him...

*cough* bull shit *cough*

Oh wait, this was one of those where you pulled the old "I never resposponded back accepting the bet and terms, after offering the bet and it being accepted".

Jesus Rich, pick something where I didn't bust you balls for months and copy and paste your posts over and over on the ABJ.

First off asshole I dictated the terms and demanded they repeated back to consummate any wager and that never happened thus we never had a response to confirm the wager.........in the opposite of your lying misquote above.........but you keep throwing shit on the wall.......cause that is all you can do........turn every frigging thread intoa topic about me........cause YOU ADD NO FRIGGING INSIGHT TO FOOTBALL DISCUSSION HERE

Moreso, it is totally frigging funny asshole that you can put up a quote and make a statement as to what happened when you were not around at the time........because that discussion occured here and you did not join until recently............ but you indeed know what happened.......... fck yu piunk.....now spew some other horsehit lie about somethng that occurred without your presence........too cool

Guest Masters
First off asshole I dictated the terms and demanded they repeated back to consummate any wager and that never happened thus we never had a response to confirm the wager.........in the opposite of your lying misquote above.........but you keep throwing shit on the wall.......cause that is all you can do........turn every frigging thread intoa topic about me........cause YOU ADD NO FRIGGING INSIGHT TO FOOTBALL DISCUSSION HERE

Moreso, it is totally frigging funny asshole that you can put up a quote and make a statement as to what happened when you were not around at the time........because that discussion occured here and you did not join until recently............ but you indeed know what happened.......... fck yu piunk.....now spew some other horsehit lie about somethng that occurred without your presence........too cool

Thank you for clearing that up Rich. You did say Clarett would do better than Green, there just was no real bet in the world of Rich's betting rules. Very clear now.

Dude, it occured on the ABJ too. I also was on this board, but didn't post very often. Of course most of that was during your ban from here. Oops.

Oh, and you forget people from here would jump over to the ABJ from time to time. Oops

what are you doing right here in this thread then???????????? Hypocrite..............and you are lying again because you were not here in the fall of 2003 when the offer was made and not taken up.....u are a liar.....no bets occurred on the ABJ you are lying about that as well.........except the documented bet where Vegasdogg lost 500 dollars and you and he keep lying about simple math and renegging on paying ..........

TOM, There was NO BET on Clarett vs Willie Green! .............Don't start lying about that again........

Which part of Tressel is overrated?

Oh knock that nonsense off. Is your name Ghoolie? READ what's written so you can EXHALE. You BOTH vowed Mo Clarett was gonna have 10 times the pro career that William Green was going to have and your buddy Ghoolie brought up Green right? You can own that - you guys were first to predict that until I called your bluff. Take your battle armour off and relax. You're no fun when we get negative on the Coaches and teams YOU like. You see how annoyed you're getting Rich?

Second, WHAT SPECIFIC brain fart put Miami BACK in the game against OSU? HINT: It was punt that remained in-bounds to one of THE MOST dangerous return men in college football at the time. DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB. It took about 7 seconds of carelessness to almost completely undo an entire night of great effort. If that were better prepared for - we don't even have to bring up the interference later in the game. It would have been a non-issue and unrequired.

Third, Tressell doesn't beat any REAL teams all season long - what's the Big 10's record out of conference these days? You and Ghoolie already told us Ferentz was a joke so it looks like we can't even count Iowa if we're staying with your criteria. I'm baffled at how overwhelming the forward pass remains to the Big 10.

As for the Browns, didn't they FIRE the guy you call Sewage? Didn't they FIRE RAC? Now why does THAT bother you?

Have you once considered sharing who you'd like us to hire at GM and Head Coach?

You and Ghoolie want LOVE in here after you insult everyone. Here's your typical post: "I was first to get it while the rest of the morons on this board were too stupid." Then you complain when they golden rule your ass. I'm not gonna repeat what I wrote the other day, you know what I said about the both of ya before yuz decided to ugly up the tones. Again, I didn't even bring up William Green - I just took the golden opportunity to ask Ghoolie why he's been hiding after his Hall of Fame predictions for Mo Clarett ended up in the same orange uniform OJ wears.

And which recruits made better pros? Gholston? Clarett? Pittman? Ginn? Holmes? Carpenter? Michael Jenkins? Krenzel?, Mike Doss? Matt Wilhelm or Andre Johnson, Clinton Portis, Edge James, Devon Hester, Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, Antelle Rolle, Reggie Wayne, Frank Gore, Willis McGahee, Jon Vilma, DJ Williams, Jeremy Shockey, Kellen Winslow and Vince Wilfork? John Cooper produced more NFL superstars than Tressell has.

- Tom F.

Guest Masters
what are you doing right here in this thread then???????????? Hypocrite..............and you are lying again because you were not here in the fall of 2003 when the offer was made and not taken up.....u are a liar.....no bets occurred on the ABJ you are lying about that as well.........except the documented bet where Vegasdogg lost 500 dollars and you and he keep lying about simple math and renegging on paying ..........

Read your first post in this thread da Ich. Enough said.

And the Vegasdawg was on Nav's board. I see senility has set in.

I never realized the full magnitude of the William Green vrs Mo Clarett drama. Let me put an end to the bet stuff regarding Mo and Willie before it outlives the Rocky Sequel. You are not allowed to respond unless you have read all of the points below:

1) Rich and Ghoolie were wrong

2) Rich and Ghoolie were first to be wrong

3) Rich and Ghoolie continued to be wrong

4) Flugel forgot they were wrong until Ghoolie reminded him

5) Unrelated but worth mentioning: Flugel is really good at Texas Hold Em while Jim Tressell is not

6) I truely believe that if we ever consumated this old war of the predictions with a handshake, Rich would have paid me every penny.

- Tom F.

Archived